Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:25:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to accept Bitcoin  (Read 3687 times)
ajoygb

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:18:04 AM

Great!, hope Nokia, Oppo, Vivo, and other telephone companies also accepts Bitcoin. we are so excited about that and we look forward of it. thanks for this trend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xyxyrizcah

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:56:55 AM

it is very good news, I think this will be huge support for existing of bitcoin.
MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:51:33 AM

It is a very good news and also the very big news it many big companies like BMW and many others also start accepting bitcoin. It is a great achievement I think.
Incodium Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 05:57:29 AM

I believe this is the start to Bitcoin really being taken seriously, or perhaps more importantly, being understood and relevant to the general population.

INCODIUM, API-BASED SMART CONTRACT SOLUTION FOR EXCHANGE HACKING.
A risk management protocol that implements fast and accurate compensation functions on behalf of investors who are victims of an exchange hacking incident.

NOW LISTED ON: BITMART Exchange
                         : LaToken Exchange

INCO EVENT ON 7TH NOV. 2018 in Seoul, South Korea.
MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:38:02 AM

Among all the phone companies samsung is the best and most selling phone company and they accept bitcoin because they realize that it is the future of currency.
nicholevelasco

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 10:56:27 AM

Wow thats great! im looking forward on the future of bitcoin and other big companies like samsung, etc.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:36:36 AM

Is this really happening. I think this will be huge support for existing of bitcoin. Recently,I heard that Samsung started to accept Bitcoin on 3 countries. It is said that customers in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas in the countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will be able to purchase Samsung smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV sets, and more with cryptocurrency.
I think it is a beta test for Samsung for Bitcoin payment transaction. The result of this will have a big impact if the result is positive because other companies will follow Samsung initiative in using Bitcoin.
alwainter

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 11:54:52 AM

Its great that samsung will accept bitcoin, we need all shops to accept bitcoin and other crypto so more crypto will be used in real world

Al Muhaimin

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:58:31 AM

Is this really happening. I think this will be huge support for existing of bitcoin. Recently,I heard that Samsung started to accept Bitcoin on 3 countries. It is said that customers in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas in the countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will be able to purchase Samsung smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV sets, and more with cryptocurrency.

it will be great if this really happens
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:03:54 PM

Wow thats great! im looking forward on the future of bitcoin and other big companies like samsung, etc.
in fact there have been many big companies like Samsung that have received bitcoin on their companies, what I have known about some of these big companies are KFC, MasterCard and Starbucks
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:16:27 PM

This is good news for the development of Cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin. With the acceptance of Cryptocurrency to buy Samsung in these countries it will certainly make it easier for Bitcoin holders to use Bitcoin as a real transaction tool. because in my place, the state has not allowed transactions with Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin.
Permonik

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:52:18 PM

You could pay with btc and ltc on www.alza.co.uk
On the eshop www.alza.cz is possible to buy almost everything including Tesla S and X.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:58:44 PM

This is really good news and I am happy to hear about this. To my mind, it is better to accept btc than any other coin because it is really the best one. To my mind, it is the coin which deserves respect
Dizzy89

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:12:19 PM

If this is to be true, I believe it's will be a ground breaking success for crypto especially in this region of the World mentioned. As I said sometimes ago, crypto is something that will get asserted fully with time.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:15:11 PM

as far as I know it's true, because yesterday Samsung has changed its cellphone to mining bitcoin tools, so the Samsung company has already received bitcoin

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:18:22 PM

this is something that should be proud of because the developments in the cryptocurrecy are starting to be seen by large company companies, but my question is why they don't sell products and we can pay them with bitcoin in large countries like Europe and America or maybe someday Roll Eyes
chopperchopper

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

This is very interesting.

Samsung is one of the technological institution which is known for having the best quality of gadgets and innovation. Since Bitcoin has the potential to become the new invention of the era, it is an advantage for this institution to trust with the digital currency. Moreover, this news is very beneficial for the development of Bitcoin in our society. These country might trigger others to appreciate the capacity of crypto currency.

Hopefully this hearings is legit. Smiley
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:20:31 PM

We all know that Samsung is a Big Bang in the world and if this is true, i think bitcoin prices will increase dramatically and probably as predicted Bitcoin could be up to $ 50,000 by the end of this year. One information is fun for us.

I think so, if big world companies believe in bitcoin, bitcoin enthusiasts will definitely increase and finally the price of bitcoin will increase continuously
Daybreak76

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:20:53 PM

It is very much expected to Samsung because they are the leading phone brand and if they don't take this step they will not call updated and by doing this they fully maintain their standard.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:29:42 PM

in fact there have been many big companies like Samsung that have received bitcoin on their companies, what I have known about some of these big companies are KFC, MasterCard and Starbucks
such a good reason to have this companies that are know the value and essence of this currency, unlike for some government that are not taking easily this currency to be approved for, maybe there is some certain country but they are few. So we should be more able to be patient on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: