Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:22:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: up to 800GH/s  (Read 29790 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:00:49 AM

The chip is running at 750GH/s.  That's a world record!  Having a chip that runs 50% faster than the nearest competitor is a big deal, especially given the rapidly rising rate of mining difficulty.

Who cares about your stupid world record. Are you 7 years old or what?

The only important thing for a customer who wants to buy mining equipment is by what date you can deliver the equipment, at what cost and at what power consumption

For example the HashFast BabyJet was very competitive IF it would have been delivered on time early November 2013. But by shipping your  flagship Golden Nonce 3 months late,

http://visionman-btc.com/blogs/news/11274809-hashfast-now-offering-the-long-pole-and-the-short-end-of-the-stick

it means it's completely obsolete, even compared to near competitors who did ship inferior equipment, slower, higher power consumption but ON TIME.

If you don't understand any of these facts, why are you trolling for HashFast because even you make them look worse than they are.

Shouldn't you be in the back office trying to fix or printer or so?

As a Batch #1 HashFast customer (product delivered 3 months late, 1/4 defective), an Upgrade customer (not delivered at all, now 4 months late), a Batch #2 Sierra customer (not delivered at all, now 4 months late), a Batch #1 MPP customer (not delivered at all, now useless), I can only point out to anybody considering to even order future equipment from HashFast: Don't. Past performance has proven HashFast sells overpriced products that don't reach their promised performance and in general, the equipment is delivered so late (or not at all) that it's impossible to make any money of your initial investment back.

Please don't order from HashFast, you'll regret them

Just read the stupid drivel of their Community Liaison...

Spend your money on a company that has an actual working product, where customers don't need to prefund its development and debug/co-develop  broken firmware. And that has product on stock, not a 3 months lead time which will go over deadline, rendering the product useless.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LDR

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:23:33 AM

Like everyone else on this form Hashfast, you are scammers until you ship what you owe. Your treatment of gmaxwell and the other preorders has been atrocious. No one believes your "world record" since you lost all credibility by screwing over some of the most prominent people around.  Its time you either pay your debts or get gox'd and hopefully disappear.

solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:23:56 PM

It doesn't matter one little bit how impressive hashfast's new products are. They've proven themselves to be untrustworthy. Vote with your coin people and stop doing business with companies that screw their customers. They've been "holding onto" 51 of my btc since last September and consistently lying about when I'd receive my product(originally supposed to be November). At this point I have zero chance of ever mining my coin back and as a result I'll never do business with them again.
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:28:47 PM

I'm sorry to disappoint everyone, but HF won't simply give a damn.

If they can't sell you overpriced preorders they will simple wait to have them ready and sell them as "in stock" (at an even bigger extra, obsly), mining with them in the meanwhile.

HF-side, it really can't go wrong.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
dbbit

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:10:29 PM

They've been "holding onto" 51 of my btc since last September and consistently lying about when I'd receive my product(originally supposed to be November).

They've been lying to you??? Drool!  Shocked

I WISH they would lie to me. They just absolutely ignore most of us.

At least when they're lying to you, you know that there is still somebody alive on the other side that you can go after.
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:15:39 PM

At least when they're lying to you, you know that there is still somebody alive on the other side that you can go after.

Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
bkminer

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Don't let the nam-shub in your operating system.

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:56:44 PM

So HashFast told me:
Your order is in Batch 3 and anticipated to ship March 31.  We know you are anxiously waiting for your order and we appreciate your patience.

If Batch 3 is only shipping on March 31st (which was the guaranteed delivery date for Batch 4) when is Batch 4 shipping? Or the Evo's pre-ordered to ship April 1st?  My order confirmation said guaranteed Feb. 15th...

I guess Batch 1 Evo's are the April Fools joke on HashFast's new customers....
kevin911

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:03:56 AM

So HashFast told me:
Your order is in Batch 3 and anticipated to ship March 31.  We know you are anxiously waiting for your order and we appreciate your patience.

If Batch 3 is only shipping on March 31st (which was the guaranteed delivery date for Batch 4) when is Batch 4 shipping? Or the Evo's pre-ordered to ship April 1st?  My order confirmation said guaranteed Feb. 15th...

I guess Batch 1 Evo's are the April Fools joke on HashFast's new customers....

they still haven't sent out batch 2 sierra's yet! not that i know of.
If there is any batch 2 sierra customers reading this, can you confirm if hashfast have sent you any indication of when they are sending out the orders?
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:38:10 AM

Batch 2 sierra ordered in sept. Originally scheduled for November delivery.

HF has sent me nothing save ads for their new and improved scam.
Legend21

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:51:13 AM

Its so redicilious and very unrespectfull to discuss on this tread know back in your mind that there are a lot of problems behind hashfast. The only thing what they can do  its promoted their new product and proove that they have the fastest chip.

I mean what does that matter??,

What do you think about your paying customers(first customers)Without our money you had never develop and became on a position where you now at(Because we trust in your company first) And now you bust your first customers and let them suffer?

You should at least answer all unanwered questions, and still be clearfull to your customers.

- With MPP for batch 1
- For all your refund request from batch 1,2,3,4 ( in fiat or in btc) At least for the people asking for usd, at least fix that
- Clearly answer and not automatic answers or answers where you ignore the question
- Shipping time batch 1,2,3,4 the ones that havent ask for their refund and now still waiting

Its soo fcking rude.. broo Hashfast, remember without our pre-orders you where nowhere. You have bust us, and now we still must wait for you to wait till u start ur actions with shipping,refund and that all kind of problems?

Hashfast is really a shame.

P.S The improved callcenter/support-email where they talking about is all a lie.. they still cant answer question within 1 day like they said. Its all lie.. just not suprise. they tried to save their reputation, but its only a nonslence report so then can at least post something on facebook.
kevin911

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:27:21 AM

it just keeps getting better.
I just posted on another page asking about batch 2 sierras, this was my reply which i think you will find interesting if you didn't already know :-
Quote from: pmorici on Today at 01:52:36 AM
Quote from: kevin911 on March 03, 2014, 11:53:04 PM
i know this is off topic but, does anyone know if any batch 2 sierra's have/are being delivered yet?
it's now over a month past its guaranteed date and starting to take the p***.

You might be interested in the IceDrill thread, they just released a audit report of their assets.  They were the largest single buyer of Hashfast Sierra units and they were supposed to be ahead of everyone with October delivery.  At any rate their report shows they have only received roughly 12% of the Sierras they ordered as of a week or two ago if that tells you anything about when you might be seeing yours...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=269216.msg5462543#msg5462543
Tikii

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:47:16 AM

P.S The improved callcenter/support-email where they talking about is all a lie.. they still cant answer question within 1 day like they said. Its all lie.. just not suprise. they tried to save their reputation, but its only a nonslence report so then can at least post something on facebook.

Their call center is complete crap. I called them in october because I was interested buying from them and I still to this day have not gotten a call back. Needless to say I did not go forward with my purchase.
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:07:59 AM

remember without our pre-orders you where nowhere.

whenever anyone says this, it just makes hashfast warm and fuzzy inside..  they admitted they admired the BFL model so what did you expect?  a quarter?

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:14:20 AM

Anyway HF_CL won. HF is all over the news. Reddit, and the forum.

And btw, this thread would be 81 messages long if it wasn't for the ones removed Smiley

Bakal

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:32:30 AM

"always bet on ice," as one of its followers have said.

people placed their bets on HF.

now, people got iced!

I'm prepared to be deleted. Grin
Legend21

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:11:52 PM

Does anyone have a link to the leaked hashfast e-mail so i can reach everyone to ask and to investigate everyone, the ones that have receive or not, or have asking for refund and that kind of stuff. i will make a good list in excel so we have a good summary.

I asking for my refund, but the only thing they said, its that they will process my refund in the order they receive, i mean.. i cant get further with this kind of answer.

It cant takes days,weeks,months, i dont know what they mean by that, for me its just a trick to delay everything.

cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:16:57 PM

Just out of curiosity, did you sign that refund and release form?

HashFast_CL (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

HashFast Community Liaison

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 08:12:10 PM

A point of order: Conduct in this subforum
January 27, 2013, 03:36:47 PM
gmaxwell

Here are some points on this subforum's ground rules— some of them are just reptition of the overall forum standards. Most of this should go without saying, but it seems a few people need some reminders.

Stay on-topic.

All threads created should be about custom mining hardware, its operation, or its production (including the companies making it or the technology involved).  Generally the subject matter should be boring— technical, procedural, dry things. We're talking about custom hardware for mining here, not civil rights or awesome rock concerts.

Within a thread all messages should pertain to the subject of the thread which is described in the thread title or original post.  Avoid tangents and especially avoid responding to tangents.  Off-topic posts may be spindled, folded, or mutilated at the moderators discretion. 

Posts should generally not make people angry. If you expect that your post will make people angry that is a sign that it may be in the wrong sub-forum. However, in some rare cases factual material about custom hardware or its vendors will make people angry. In these cases it is all the more important to be dry, factual, and to avoid speculation.

In all cases, do no harass or stalk people. Keep your behavior civil and professional.  Harassment will be ruthlessly deleted or edited until it is a mockery of the poster (in all cases edited posts will be marked accordingly). If you are in doubt about a behavior it is probably harassment. Don't do it.  If you feel you need to investigate a party that has scammed you, take it to the scam accusation sub-forum.

Feel free to provide criticism but don't belabor it. Making the same point over and over again is spam.

To avoid wasting people's time avoid bumping threads with pointless +1s, meme images, or "inb4" messages. Silence is golden. If you don't have something substantive to say, please say nothing at all.

If you are unhappy about these conditions I invite you to not post in custom hardware.

Cheers and happy discussing.

"Bitcoin enables ordinary people to fight back, to avoid and evade snooping governments, which enact, use and abuse laws that allow them, without due process, to investigate, tax, control and seize privately owned assets."  -   Leon Louw

“We can say without equivocation that firms like MasterCard, Visa and the TBTF banks like JPMorgan and Goldman hate the idea of ever having to compete for business again. They have grown comfortable in their corrupt world of writing laws for themselves without any regulatory oversight. They enjoy the exorbitant privilege of bilking the American economy with extortionary transaction rates. They are scared of Bitcoin. And they should be. It offers transparency, cost efficiency and anonymity.” - Max Kaiser
daddyfatsax

Activity: 857

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:25:30 PM

A point of order: Conduct in this subforum
January 27, 2013, 03:36:47 PM
gmaxwell

Here are some points on this subforum's ground rules— some of them are just reptition of the overall forum standards. Most of this should go without saying, but it seems a few people need some reminders.

Stay on-topic.

All threads created should be about custom mining hardware, its operation, or its production (including the companies making it or the technology involved).  Generally the subject matter should be boring— technical, procedural, dry things. We're talking about custom hardware for mining here, not civil rights or awesome rock concerts.

Within a thread all messages should pertain to the subject of the thread which is described in the thread title or original post.  Avoid tangents and especially avoid responding to tangents.  Off-topic posts may be spindled, folded, or mutilated at the moderators discretion. 

Posts should generally not make people angry. If you expect that your post will make people angry that is a sign that it may be in the wrong sub-forum. However, in some rare cases factual material about custom hardware or its vendors will make people angry. In these cases it is all the more important to be dry, factual, and to avoid speculation.

In all cases, do no harass or stalk people. Keep your behavior civil and professional.  Harassment will be ruthlessly deleted or edited until it is a mockery of the poster (in all cases edited posts will be marked accordingly). If you are in doubt about a behavior it is probably harassment. Don't do it.  If you feel you need to investigate a party that has scammed you, take it to the scam accusation sub-forum.

Feel free to provide criticism but don't belabor it. Making the same point over and over again is spam.

To avoid wasting people's time avoid bumping threads with pointless +1s, meme images, or "inb4" messages. Silence is golden. If you don't have something substantive to say, please say nothing at all.

If you are unhappy about these conditions I invite you to not post in custom hardware.

Cheers and happy discussing.

So we should just move this to scam accusations? You know, since it basically is.
jjiimm_64
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:03:20 PM

So we should just move this to scam accusations? You know, since it basically is.

I think this guy has something here.. this whole thread should be moved to the scam topic.. then everyone will be on topic!!

1jimbitm6hAKTjKX4qurCNQubbnk2YsFw
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: