Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:31:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: up to 800GH/s  (Read 29781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:45:52 PM

Well HashFast phone has been off for 4 days.

Did they take the money and run?

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HashFast_CL (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

HashFast Community Liaison

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 10:45:51 PM

MPP is coming SoonTM.  

First see, then believe

You have not shipped Upgrade kits or Sierra's too, so why would we believe you?

Sit tight and be patient.  Great things come to those who wait!   Wink

Are you seriously going taunt us and laugh in our face?

The MPP should have shipped out the 1st of Feb. The Upgrade kits should have shipped in December. As should the Sierras. And the BBJets were also 2 months late

the only thing to come to those who wait is an increase in diffulty

HashFast is working as hard as possible to build and deliver upgrade kits and MPP as fast as possible.

Our engineers and production staff work around the clock.  The idea we're resting on our laurels, or mining with customer equipment, or whatever the latest baseless FUD rumor (tropical island/hammock/mai tai) the forum dreams up, is ridiculous.

The HashFast Derangement Syndrome, where the haters spew endless negativity no matter what we do, is getting old.

"Bitcoin enables ordinary people to fight back, to avoid and evade snooping governments, which enact, use and abuse laws that allow them, without due process, to investigate, tax, control and seize privately owned assets."  -   Leon Louw

“We can say without equivocation that firms like MasterCard, Visa and the TBTF banks like JPMorgan and Goldman hate the idea of ever having to compete for business again. They have grown comfortable in their corrupt world of writing laws for themselves without any regulatory oversight. They enjoy the exorbitant privilege of bilking the American economy with extortionary transaction rates. They are scared of Bitcoin. And they should be. It offers transparency, cost efficiency and anonymity.” - Max Kaiser
JointDoctor

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:57:50 PM

upgrade kidsGrin
Ok, i´ll stop now HashLast, but you got to admit it was funny  Wink

Oh wait, an ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal... - Hashfast_CL
HashFast_CL (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 11:03:12 PM

Repost #3:

Not many customers took advantage of the full refund provision, but some did, and they have been paid (except for those windfall-seekers who returned the check and now tell lies about how HashFast sent them nothing).
I received nothing, good luck with proving the opposite.

Anyway... The question is still why the hell your customers didn't received their machines if you claim to have build them? Are they "windfall-seekers" customers that are lying about not having received the hardware, since that you sent it? The same way you didn't send me a refund check?
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #8pXCtuB5MzxL9rD0

Hi cedivad,

The windfall-seekers are the very few people demanding a ~600% return on ~$100 BTC they spent a long time ago, to buy risky ASIC pre-orders.

The vast majority of HashFast customers are far more reasonable, and have every right to be antsy and impatient w/r/t shipment of their equipment.

Because there are so many moving parts in our supply chain, making a firm promise for a delivery date isn't going to happen (we've starred in that movie before, and it got terrible reviews).

All I can do at this point is assure everyone we are not a fly-by-night operation and are doing our very best to deliver ASAP.

That's not good enough for the haters suffering from HashFast Derangement Syndrome, but nothing ever is.   Undecided

"Bitcoin enables ordinary people to fight back, to avoid and evade snooping governments, which enact, use and abuse laws that allow them, without due process, to investigate, tax, control and seize privately owned assets."  -   Leon Louw

“We can say without equivocation that firms like MasterCard, Visa and the TBTF banks like JPMorgan and Goldman hate the idea of ever having to compete for business again. They have grown comfortable in their corrupt world of writing laws for themselves without any regulatory oversight. They enjoy the exorbitant privilege of bilking the American economy with extortionary transaction rates. They are scared of Bitcoin. And they should be. It offers transparency, cost efficiency and anonymity.” - Max Kaiser
HashFast_CL (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 06:51:54 PM

You opened my eyes. I had no idea HF was selling chips...

With gateway behind the website...
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #ujuidtuy6GAAFym6

HashFast has been selling chips for weeks, it's right on the webpage and very easy to find:

http://hashfast.com/shop/chipsales/

I think it's awesome gateway and his pals at peppermining are using HashFast's chip and can't wait to see if they come up with something even faster than the ~750GH/s EVO.

In the race to the world's first 1TH/sec board, it's HashFast's reference design vs. MrTeal's Habanero!

*pops more corn*

yxt
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:09:10 PM

I dont care in world records...
When will you ship the stuff we payed last year?

BTCKano Pool██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██
██
██
██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
minternj

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:10:13 PM

I dont care in world records...
When will you ship the stuff we payed last year?

Warning about Nitrogensports.eu
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709114.0
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:18:15 PM

The windfall-seekers are the very few people demanding a ~600% return on ~$100 BTC they spent a long time ago, to buy risky ASIC pre-orders.

False, they're the very people that were promised a full BTC refund directly by your staff at the time of purchase.

Because there are so many moving parts in our supply chain, making a firm promise for a delivery date isn't going to happen (we've starred in that movie before, and it got terrible reviews).

Is that the same movie where Hashfast promised that they had a well oiled supply chain and everything was in order?  I spoke with Edward himself and this one of the topics we discussed.

All I can do at this point is assure everyone we are not a fly-by-night operation and are doing our very best to deliver ASAP.

Your best isn't good enough, in fact your performance is abysmal.  If you can't keep up with your existing customer base you should absolutely NOT be taking more orders.

That's not good enough for the haters suffering from HashFast Derangement Syndrome, but nothing ever is.   Undecided

No, what's not good enough is your attitude and HF's competence in their chosen field.
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:19:58 PM

World record negative trust.
I am impressed how trustable HashLast is.
And what is the reason that you never pickup the phone?

jjiimm_64
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:21:47 PM

http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/products/sp10-dawson-april-batch

they had an in stock product before going public.. BRAVO

1jimbitm6hAKTjKX4qurCNQubbnk2YsFw
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:00:04 PM

HashFast has been selling chips for weeks, it's right on the webpage and very easy to find:
You are right.

I should have said "i had no idea that HF was actually selling chips". Only because you list something on your website it doesn't mean that you are actually selling it.

You are selling the ASIC and the IP for the board, and yet your previous customers are getting nothing at all. I'm quite sure that they would have been happy to have the ASIC and the IP of the board as well instead of void promises as usual.

Repost #5:

Not many customers took advantage of the full refund provision, but some did, and they have been paid (except for those windfall-seekers who returned the check and now tell lies about how HashFast sent them nothing).

Anyway... The question is still why the hell your customers didn't received their machines if you claim to have build them? Are they "windfall-seekers" customers that are lying about not having received the hardware, since that you sent it? The same way you didn't send me a refund check?
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #tUanwDjEb5Punsr8

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
HashFast_CL (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 08:11:13 PM

You are right.

I should have said "i had no idea that HF was actually selling chips". Only because you list something on your website it doesn't mean that you are actually selling it.

You are selling the ASIC and the IP for the board, and yet your previous customers are getting nothing at all. I'm quite sure that they would have been happy to have the ASIC and the IP of the board as well instead of void promises as usual.

Repost #5:

Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #tUanwDjEb5Punsr8

Nice try cedivad.  We all know that when you say HashFast hasn't sent you a "refund" what you really mean is HashFast hasn't sent you a windfall.  OTOH, some of our reasonable customers cashed their refund checks a long time ago.

Has your lawyer mentioned how much tax you would have to pay on such a windfall?   Grin

yxt
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:15:02 PM

Why are you always ignoring the Q regarding shipping ETA

BTCKano Pool██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██
██
██
██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:15:58 PM

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but HF never sent me a refund (of any kind). Never sent me hardware. Never took the time to answer to any of my communications.

And i'm sorry to disappoint you another time, but i can take care of my taxes, given the taxes for my own business that i already pay to my state since the age of 18.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #czMFQMAuIYXMerTc

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
HashFast_CL (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 08:18:37 PM

I don't work in the shipping or customer service dept.

If you have any questions about the hardware or mining, I will be happy to answer them!

yxt
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:19:11 PM

If you have any questions about the hardware or mining, I will be happy to answer them!

lol, then close your acc and stop wasting our time

BTCKano Pool██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██
██
██
██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
HashFast_CL (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 08:21:24 PM

Please stay on topic or leave the thread.

yxt
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:28:01 PM

Please stay on topic or leave the thread.

the topic is why are you advertising new preorder stuff while you (and nobody else in your whole company)
can or will give me an update when if you will ship my order..  Angry

pls answer that or leave the forum

BTCKano Pool██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██
██
██
██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
   ██
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:39:01 PM

You opened my eyes. I had no idea HF was selling chips...

With gateway behind the website...
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #ujuidtuy6GAAFym6

http://hashfast.com/shop/chipsales/

That says nothing... we've been ordering crap from your website since 2013 and you have not shipped any of it

I think it's awesome gateway and his pals at peppermining are using HashFast's chip and can't wait to see if they come up with something even faster than the ~750GH/s EVO.

In the race to the world's first 1TH/sec board, it's HashFast's reference design vs. MrTeal's Habanero!

*pops more corn*

who cares... how about you ship the Batch #1 BBJet MPP, the Upgrade kits, the Batch #2 Sierras... the MPP on the Sierras.... the list goes on and on

SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:42:04 PM

Has your lawyer mentioned how much tax you would have to pay on such a windfall?   Grin

Actually nothing because in some countries there is no Capital Gains tax

Now, how about just refunding as Hashfast in the first place and let us worry about any taxes?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: