Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:28:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of BITCOIN CASH ?  (Read 1940 times)
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:42:13 PM

I also think about the Future of BITCOIN CASH. The price is still like the other altcoins, It is still decreasing at $424.06 right now. However, as the Bitcoin fork, this crypto also offer the great system and blockchain technology. many investors have trusted this coin much better. WIth the volume and also market condition, I'm pretty sure that this Bitcoin Cash still has good future in the market and crypto world.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:37:17 AM

Bitcoin Cash is the result of hardfork from Bitcoin, just like Bitcoin Gold.
It is better that Bitcoin Cash is more interested than Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Diamond, Bitcoin Private.

So Bitcoin is better in the HODL for the long term.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:00:25 AM

I don't see much in bch doing more than what it has done , so I see it following normal trend of market and it using case is somehow around some particular member who are just creating activities to make it working but still it has potential of going big in near future.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:15:29 AM

Bitcoin cash  has quite good functions in comparison with original bitcoin. Therefore, for practical use, it will be in good demand. While the market fell, fell in price and the level of capitalization and bitcoin cash. This is not unusual. The market will recover, the bitcoin in cash will grow in price.
iwamoto77

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:39:55 AM

BCH should always be kept, this is a very promising coin and as soon as the market activates and goes into growth then BCH will give serious growth results.The coin has growth potential and demand in the market.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:17:57 AM

Are people really using BCH . It's Market value has drop almost 85% from it's all-time high value.
So many BCH but about 60% of all is controlled by only 67 wallets .

The  payments have also  slumped to $3.7 million in May from a high of $10.5 million in March. Bitcoin payments totaled $60 million in May, down from a peak of $412 million in September.

What are your thoughts on BCH's future .
Bitcoin cash fell in price and capitalization only because the entire market fell and for a year stagnant. The same situation with the original Bitcoin. At the same time, bitcoin in cash has fast and cheap transactions and this distinguishes it from bitcoin. Therefore, it will continue to be in demand and develop.
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:13:36 AM

What I'm hearing, and I kind of believe it as well, is that Bitcoin Cash will hit $900 to $1500 this year.
VUKIMTHAO

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:18:34 AM

BCH or other coin will not be of great value in the future. So we should not expect too much on it.
ryker6688

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 07:24:03 AM

All markets are down, not just BCH. I believe BCH will fly high in the near future, BCH is a very powerful project with a strong team and the technology behind it.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:50:16 AM

Are people really using BCH . It's Market value has drop almost 85% from it's all-time high value.

The  payments have also  slumped to $3.7 million in May from a high of $10.5 million in March. Bitcoin payments totaled $60 million in May, down from a peak of $412 million in September.

Bitcoin cash fell in price and capitalization only because the entire market fell and for a year stagnant. The same situation with the original Bitcoin. At the same time, bitcoin in cash has fast and cheap transactions and this distinguishes it from bitcoin. Therefore, it will continue to be in demand and develop.
I also saw developments that occur in Bitcoin Cash. I also saw his progress is happening on these coins which continued to show great improvement that also carries influence as well as the changes to Cryptocurrency. It also makes a much better future and profitable future.
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:01:28 PM

On November 15 Bitcoin Cash (BCH) will be divided into two networks, generating a new cryptocurrency called Bitcoin SV (Satoshi Vision). The hard fork proposal is a plot by the controversial Crypto entrepreneur Craig Wright of nChain, who has even come to call himself Satoshi Nakamoto.

Wright's proposal involves, first, not implementing the changes programmed by the team Bitcoin ABC, which coordinates the development of Bitcoin Cash (version 0.18.0), and instead implement other changes as 128MB blocks and more. Wright released this week version 0.1.0 of SV that is already available in GitHub.

Bitcoin SV have institutional and financial support from CoinGeek, a crypto-coin company founded by billionaire Calvin Ayre. CoinGeek operates Bitcoin Cash's second largest mining pool and currently accounts for about 26% of the BCH blocks mined in the last seven days.

It is not clear if Bitcoin Cash (BCH) holders will receive the corresponding amount in Bitcoin SV, as occurred.

The proposal has spawned so much debate that even big names in the crypto-coins ecosystem that have never been linked to Bitcoin Cash, such as Vitalik Buterin, for example, have said that the BCH community should avoid any temptation to side with Craig Wright and let him "Create" his own criptocurrency which, for him, should be called Bitcoin Craig (BCC) in a clear reference to the fraud that was BitConnect (BCC).
Meletix

Activity: 82

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:06:12 PM

I do not see budshchy at this coin. BitcoinCash is a bad coin. This coin will be used for speculation about Bitcoin.

Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

I think it has a better chance of growing but the level of adoption is what I see as a prob cause many still prefer btc to bch , though all coin are in dip now so it has nothing to fear of just the dev that need to keep rolling in right direction.

annajacob92

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:39:08 PM

All 'cash' will be lost in the future because I am sure that only more far-sighted and strong projects will be developing there and cash is not there at all.
juliyett

Activity: 166

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

It has all chances for the future because it is able for the surviving and competing that is really needed here because coins beat for the being top.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
alsu5552018

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:28:00 PM

I think that in the future I will be able to earn good money. But if we talk about technology and innovation - I think it is an absolutely speculative coin.

Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:14:08 PM

The future of bitcoin cash is not something that you should be worried about right now since compared to most of the other altcoins right now in the market the price of bitcoin cash is doing pretty well. I think that bitcoin cash is going to be one of the biggest things that will ever happen to the market, we all just have to wait for it and see

florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:32:57 PM

BITCOIN CASH can grow because its Creator Roger Ver loves to create hype around his coin.
Komandor8957

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:35:12 PM

BCH is a fork of bitcoin. Like many other coins, like Bitcoin diamond or Bitcoin 2, they all drop much more than regular altcoins

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

don't forget that even bitcoin lost 72% since it's all time high
bitcoincash is so similar to bitcoin. but to me, it's just a success clone no more
it's just forked recently, but I don't think that would chage too much

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: