Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:58:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be Creative and Earn  (Read 2320 times)
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:02:16 PM

I think that you need to be creative and earn money, now this has become much easier than it was before. to my mind, this is the best possible solution of all financial problems nowadays

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:09:23 PM

Yes, i agree that being creative will lead you a better life specially if you used that to make money and help some people who needs your talent, like here those people who are creating signature codes they help the company besides they used their talent in exchange of money.

cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:16:23 PM

Just happened across an article from May 2018 about a street artist who is earning crypto from his
Graffiti work by placing a QR code for people to send rewards - great idea! >
http://cryptotimes.org/bitcoin/street-artist-nets-1000-bitcoin-qr-codes-murals/

https://www.pboy-art.com/biographie

This goes to show there are many ways to earn crypto and the lesson is to be creative and think
outside the box. We can all earn crypto legitimately if we put our minds to the task and market
the idea.

Im just throwing it out there but I would love to read a part fiction/part historical novel about the
creation of Bitcon and Satoshi Nakamoto

If you have a creative mind, you can earn a lot in cryptos. Cryptos gives us a number of platforms to decide our luck and to earn a better living. None other platform shares such platforms to earn a better living. I think that making some good research, using your own brain for a number of things, etc can make you earn a financially stable life. This is a plus point for cryptos and thats also attracting a lot of peoples i guess.
Oasisman

Activity: 2576
Merit: 547

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:26:52 PM

Indeed a very creative idea from a very artistic and creative person. People who can paint has a very creative mind , which also results to a creative way of making profit and earnings.
There are a lot of ways to earn in a very unexpected fashion, just like the person who made the graffiti. But, thinking outside the box to earn Bitcoin is somehow difficult, it actually needs passion and dedication.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

Just happened across an article from May 2018 about a street artist who is earning crypto from his

This goes to show there are many ways to earn crypto and the lesson is to be creative and think
outside the box. We can all earn crypto legitimately if we put our minds to the task and market
the idea.

Im just throwing it out there but I would love to read a part fiction/part historical novel about the

nothing is impossible, as long as we want to try and keep looking, anything we can get, including this, because there are already some image-making services, programs or others using crypto payments.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:00:04 PM

the idea.

The thing is if you dont know about technologies on how to use it. Or you dont know how to use properly photoshop or anything base on this you cant do what you think.
Aiko23

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:10:47 PM

For me he is quite creative and maybe no one thinks like he was before or has ever existed but can't do like this person. Bitcoin does make someone tempted and be creative
Personally, i don't know about technology like this

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:39:33 PM

I would like to earn someday but the problem is I'm not creative and talented in terms of arts. However, I still believe that I could use my axilliary talents to earn and be productive in time.
Dimon8

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:07:38 PM

I admire such people. This person is engaged in a favorite business and receives income from this. Good advertising for creativity.
Rastafarian

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:21:06 PM

Earning money generally requires you to be very smart and get knowledge based intuitions and apply common senses in everyday lives. Its a must to be creative so you earn more.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:07:42 PM

It is easy to do.  For the people who lives in western countries and or in legally used bitcoin nations.
Because it is normal to them to perform in streets to earn money.
Performing in the streets sure is legal but graffiti isn't. For this to have a high traffic, the graffiti has to be done in a public place where a lot of people can see it. The artist of this probably either owns that wall or had the permission to paint there. There's no way he could have painted that in minutes and not be able to be found by the police.

I don't think he actually made the graffiti for the money. Obviously there will not be a lot of money coming to him because not much are using bitcoins. I think he made that graffiti because he knows that it will be viral and will be talked about in forums like this. He knows that it will raise more awareness to the people and it will reach even the people who weren't physically there like us. And perhaps the QR code was just placed there so when someone might wanna tip. Leaving the QR Code is really smart since he can receive the money without having to be physically there.

Unfortunately for him, his QR Code can easily be painted over by someone as well as the painting overall. It would be nice if someone can translate what's written on the upper-left part as well as what's written on the paper money the guy is holding. It says "debt" tho maybe he's trying to say that we're all doomed to have debts in the fiat monetary system.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Rechargers

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:20:33 PM

earning money with skills is the most legitimate and professional way, it's better than investing. by doing the best, the results will be maximum.

So with that result we will definitely succeed, look for opportunities at all times.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:24:30 PM

Being creative here in bitcoin can help us to earn a lot of money just read and  analyze the campaign youve joined and you will earn money.
You're right being a creative in bitcoin you can join in some bounty campaign that you earn profit, just make a research and choose any campaign that you can earn more profit.
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:30:20 PM

Being creative and hard working is a best way to earn money , but after crypto came to light everything is fucked up.. i think it is never going to happen as it was before. many billions is raised and being taken away.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:34:47 PM

Yes, you are right, you must be able to be creative and try your best to be able to make money with the ability you have because everyone has a gift that can be used to earn money or make money.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:55:54 PM

Wow,watta nice idea of creating own style to attract people sending him money for the simple art

This gives me idea on my small restaurant to be creative an$might find some strategy on how to gather money from my costumer and prospective ones to bring me fortune like this man.

Gonna search more about this QR code thing ,thanks for this budz
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:15:29 PM

this is just another way to prove that crypto have so many opportunities to offer, many services are being created that are paid with cryptos are evolving and swarming the internet, this only proves that crypto is expanding not only digitally but also the offline world or economy, it has created small time income generating jobs not only for the academe but also the common people.
Can you imagine doing that with the number of your bank account? Governments and banks will know exactly who did that and this has several disadvantages, if you are not the owner of that wall then you could be prosecuted for vandalism, and even if you were the owner of that wall some people prefer to remain anonymous something impossible to do with bank accounts, governments only concentrate on the bad things that cryptocurrencies can bring but they do not understand the incredible amount of opportunities that will appear thanks to it.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:21:04 PM

Being creative here in bitcoin can help us to earn a lot of money just read and  analyze the campaign youve joined and you will earn money.
You're right being a creative in bitcoin you can join in some bounty campaign that you earn profit, just make a research and choose any campaign that you can earn more profit.
there are indeed a number of campaigns that require certain skills, and not just copy paste, with a few participants and large bounty allocations, then have opportunity to get more money
tepakpak

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:24:42 PM

Creative things must be planted early, using your young age well will bring success. Being creative and skilled is needed in life now to make money.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:24:56 PM

Yes, you are right, you must be able to be creative and try your best to be able to make money with the ability you have because everyone has a gift that can be used to earn money or make money.

Their are many different ways on this forum itself to earn the crypto and also many have become millionaire on this forum by investing, trading etc on different coins and putting their knowledge to use. So be resilient and try to find the solution which can make you rich.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: