Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:05:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Government does not like crypto?  (Read 15074 times)
mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 12:45:56 PM

I think the whole problem is that they don’t know about crypto-currency or are afraid of transparency. They are most quickly sung destabilized with cryptocurrency if it is legalized. Although no one really knows what will happen next.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:59:54 PM

Cryptocurrency is the most popular terms nowadays. People like cryptocurrency so much. Many people are involving in the crypto world. Everyone wants to earn money from cryptocurrency. While people are liking cryptocurrency, Government does not like it at all. In some countries, the government banned the cryptocurrency. What is the reason behind this banned?
I think you dont get it in right context, What i know is not all governments are againts in cryptocurrency as matter fact in my country cryptocurrency was already legal and supported by our government and some of my country largest commercial bank is adopting cryptocurrency already. Thats why regulation is the game changer in order to prosper cryptocurrency adoption around the world.
toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:06:56 PM

I think the whole problem is that they don’t know about crypto-currency or are afraid of transparency. They are most quickly sung destabilized with cryptocurrency if it is legalized. Although no one really knows what will happen next.
I am sure that they know about the cryptocurrency(I think there are not many people in the world who did not know or have not heard anything about the cryptocurrency),and something tells me, most of them have invested not small funds in it.The moment will come and they will surely try to take control.And here it will turn out at them to make it or not-it is other question.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:03:39 PM

Cryptocurrencies provide very large opportunities for transparency precisely because of the blockchain, which today shows very large opportunities. I hope that today we will be able to achieve improvement in this degree.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:08:07 PM

Governments like cryptocurrency, when it is under their control. As it is decentralized governments won't be getting anything out of the same. Also governments does not implement on the right way, because if the blockchain technology backing the cryptocurrency network is used on the governance surely it'll help with a corruption free government and even if some form of corruption takes place it can be easily found. Likewise various reasons were there for government to dislike cryptocurrency.
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:09:21 PM

I think that economic mechanisms for the use of cryptocurrency in some states have not yet been developed.
Perhaps this is due to their economic models.
I think that soon cryptocurrencies will be available in the life of every person.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Ayyyylmeow

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:40:03 PM
Merited by opg777 (1)

I think bitcoin and government can’t exist with each other, If Bitcoin continues its progressive development, the state apparatus will gradually melt. If the state continues to exist, Bitcoin is likely to outlaw and try to crush the power of the repressive state apparatus. However, the more users invest in Bitcoin, the more power, assets and support the network has, which will help it resist any aggression from the state. Because people make investments in Bitcoin out of curiosity. They are betting on a unique, global phenomenon that will improve their lives, and they are ready to fight for it to continue to exist, At a certain point, the number of users will reach a critical mass, and no one will be able to oppose or intimidate them to anything. Upon reaching this point, the state as a system of hierarchical power institutions will be doomed.
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:36:55 PM

Cryptocurrencies provide very large opportunities for transparency precisely because of the blockchain, which today shows very large opportunities. I hope that today we will be able to achieve improvement in this degree.
i dont think cryptocurencies will be easily accepted by all governments in the future unless crypto can be better than now and more improvements from cryptos that can meet the demands of the more safety and secure to investors around the world.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:41:22 PM

I think that economic mechanisms for the use of cryptocurrency in some states have not yet been developed.
Perhaps this is due to their economic models.
I think that soon cryptocurrencies will be available in the life of every person.

some states don't want develop them because they like to control all financial flows and cryptocurrency is beyond their control.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:49:00 PM

i dont think cryptocurencies will be easily accepted by all governments in the future unless crypto can be better than now and more improvements from cryptos that can meet the demands of the more safety and secure to investors around the world.
Naturally, all governments will not want to accept cryptocurrencies. But now many of them are beginning to realize that they have no choice.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:21:48 PM

the government still has the potential to be able to apply taxes from crypto users, but they will not be able to fully register transparently, this is a difficult thing for them because it will not match the financial system that is already running. They do not hate for a number of things, but are more directed at the stage of maintaining balance.

labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:51:37 PM

I don't really understand why they don't like crypto or agree with the presence of this extraordinary program. I think the technology generated from the blockchain is very useful, both in terms of the platform and also the server is so fast and easy to reach, or maybe they don't like it because crypto is anonymous.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:19:37 PM

It is even difficult to imagine how much money is laundered with the help of cryptocurrency and the government can not affect it, there is no tax revenue, and no one will voluntarily pay them

No more than through banks Wink Much less money is actually laundered through cryptocurrencies.
both of them share that, I don't think bank jealous is because of that. banks don't like bitcoin because it is decentralized and it is very different from the bank system, and of course there is chance to reduce the bank's users.
Yes right they are not jealous but they are actually afraid of it because they can see how rapidly crypto currency is gaining value which is not good for the banking system people prefers investing in crypto currency than holding money in banks, government are not taking the benefits from crypto but people and investors does that’s why they don’t like it.
opg777

Activity: 170
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:10:47 AM

I think bitcoin and government can’t exist with each other, If Bitcoin continues its progressive development, the state apparatus will gradually melt. If the state continues to exist, Bitcoin is likely to outlaw and try to crush the power of the repressive state apparatus. However, the more users invest in Bitcoin, the more power, assets and support the network has, which will help it resist any aggression from the state. Because people make investments in Bitcoin out of curiosity. They are betting on a unique, global phenomenon that will improve their lives, and they are ready to fight for it to continue to exist, At a certain point, the number of users will reach a critical mass, and no one will be able to oppose or intimidate them to anything. Upon reaching this point, the state as a system of hierarchical power institutions will be doomed.
I, too, so same think, support your opinion! Time will tell the result. For now, as enthusiasts, we can only believe and wait.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:32:04 AM

Most of the countries not banned crypto but tried to regulate it, to avoid average people from scams,which were very common thing during the hype of ICO in 2017

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:34:25 PM

I am sure that there are many reasons why countries do not allow crypto operations in their countries, perhaps one of them is the crypto price that is not yet clear or still fluctuating, making the country reluctant to use it because it can harm their country and certainly they still use the laws that apply in their country, therefore crypto hard to enter.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:36:08 PM

It seems that the government is not hating but they themselves are still learning about cryptocurrency whether it is suitable or not to do legality in the country as many countries actually have not given an attitude
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 12:39:17 PM

It seems that the government is not hating but they themselves are still learning about cryptocurrency whether it is suitable or not to do legality in the country as many countries actually have not given an attitude
you are right, now many countries already know about the development of cryptocurrency but they themselves are still making studies regarding the use of crypto in their countries. because the use of crypto will obviously have a positive and negative impact on the economy of a country.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:44:17 PM

No, it is not what you think. We need to educate the government ao that they could apply this technology but mind you that not all will going to accept this trend because this will represent transparency of transaction through block chain technology. The corrupt politician will definitely against with it.

Anyway, the best thing is that cryptocurrency manage to operate with or without government's watch.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:12:42 PM

Strange situation with this case. Because now you can take and use the tremendous opportunities to improve the system for controlling finances so that there is no corruption and any such thing. But no, we do not.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: