Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:22:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value?  (Read 5376 times)
tuikindu01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:00:01 AM

If you buy some promising counterfeit COINS, patience is the key, and we may end up waiting longer than we expected, but the fact is that the value of the COINS will recover at some point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:03:34 AM

Everything is now starting to dwindle down albeit with a more robust community than it was prior to the rallies. Now it's getting quiet like those 2016 times, with the former happening between now to 2 years.

People are now accumulating, building applications, business, waiting, or leaving, so it really is a cycle. It seems grim now, but the markets really do come alive when you least expect it.

we have already felt a situation like this and I think everyone needs to be patient and don't have to panic
now so many altcoins are created and are already on the market, it won't be possible if all altcoins can't recover their value.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Garrixx

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

ONe Social Network

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:10:47 AM

yes of course they will surely be restored and everything will be well trusted to me. all cyclical and this situation was already on the market

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
Komandor8957

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 09:13:03 AM

Cardano and TRON have good chances to recover, because their teams are working on their projects. About the rest of you listed coins, I have doubts. They have no incentive because of the lack of commercial use.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:26:15 AM

certainly not all altcoins will get their good price back. only the really good altcoins will rise again in price sometime. thats how i would assess the situation. see if i'm right about that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
Pontorez

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:55:40 AM

Yes, the price will in any case gradually begin to recover over the next half-year. As the recovery of their prices, the crypto market will find the necessary support from investors. Therefore, now the optimal decision is to hold and buy coins, while the price remains low.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:02:44 AM

I think it will but the time is of a big question yet. It would be hard to determine as the market has shown that it has gone very low. It goes up yet does not hold any value long enough to be considered good or favorable. Maybe when more coins will be lut to actual use that is the time I think when evrything goes green. For now it is not that stable. It is hars to predict so we should be extra careful when investing on any cryptocurrency.

StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:06:26 AM

What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
Of course it's possible. But not fact. Every day I do not know what to expect. The price today may be at the bottom, and tomorrow start to skyrocket. For example, Cardano I just bought at a low price and now I'm waiting for growth
StarSLight

Merit: 40

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:09:03 AM

I think it will but the time is of a big question yet. It would be hard to determine as the market has shown that it has gone very low. It goes up yet does not hold any value long enough to be considered good or favorable. Maybe when more coins will be lut to actual use that is the time I think when evrything goes green. For now it is not that stable. It is hars to predict so we should be extra careful when investing on any cryptocurrency.
We need to be very careful, because we really do not know what to expect from the market. I'm still waiting and I hope that soon our business will improve
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:09:27 AM

The market is still on a bear market but its almost over. After this , altcoins will start to recover. Especially those that drop a lot during these periods.

pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:14:35 AM

What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
If you look at the market situation in general, you can see that the low price and the problems with its growth, not only in those coins that you indicated. Now the bear market and we need to wait for the market to recover, then everything will fall into place.
labhsikh123

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:16:48 AM

Definitely, altcoins will be recovering their value in coming future. UP and Down is the nature of market. Every time market has not same condition. Altcoin value is getting down now a days. Ensure, it recover very soon. Kindly keep patience and wait for the right time.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:17:52 AM

The market is still on a bear market but its almost over. After this , altcoins will start to recover. Especially those that drop a lot during these periods.
can altcoin improve by the end of this year? can they rise in just a few months, because there are so many people who believe that by the end of this year it will be a good time for the price of altcoins
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:18:25 AM

Yes, the price will in any case gradually begin to recover over the next half-year. As the recovery of their prices, the crypto market will find the necessary support from investors. Therefore, now the optimal decision is to hold and buy coins, while the price remains low.
Yes of course they can recover because some of them have potential, just keep waiting for its rising and surely soon it will grow. And I think Altcoins are possible to increase its value even more because some of them are one of the most profitable and some of them are listed in being a good coin to buy, hold and invest. Also I really appreciate altcoins because beside of being valuable it is also affordable.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
joey alexander

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:25:36 AM

im hope full market  will recover at end of this year.but not sure.i am also a holder because of this market condition.
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:26:45 AM

Although the price of the altcoin is falling, the value of the altcoin will eventually survive, and some altcoins that have no real value will die with the fall of the market!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Xisunheber

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:27:51 AM

To recover a falling price, it certainly takes time that is not fast, because the presence of tokens or coins as a newcomer to each market will drop the popularity of rivals with a myriad of profit offers, etc. For you to hold the altcoin you choose 10 top altcoins to trade.
Ty_ways

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:32:20 AM

Altcoins  with good project attached  will recover.  I feel  sound projects  with  Altcoin will recover just a matter of time.  The process might be a slow process but certainly  the time will come when one will smile again because  the altcoin have grown above purchase price.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:37:07 AM

Recent markets are too bleak. There are no new investment streams into cryptocurrency. Now need to keep waiting.
kkerrex

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:45:52 AM

I hope so,mate. Altcoins can recover their value but only in case crypto will be on demand.
I've analyzed google trends and now crypto is low interest asset, so I am waiting for reverse
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: