Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:09:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When recover the market?  (Read 179 times)
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:03:35 PM

When it will be ready for new people) Now what people see reading about BTC and blockchain? Disaster, bubble everything falling. Also crypto must change and be more real, be near real life, have real usage. Except few coins, there is no real usage for crypto, so people must start using crypto not just for trading it on exchanges. I hope it is a fast industry and we will see changes to the end of this year. 

Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:13:17 PM

Well, this "Bearish days will coming to an end" is very popular words to encourage an investor or holders of an altcoin to have a positive  thinking when the truth is no body knows if cryptocurrency will fall or will rise. This is the worst feeling I ever had with cryptocurrency and better than last year when BTC went up to $5000 for the first time but went down to almost $2800 last year. All investors are still hoping for a greener market but the market manipulators seems more powerful than last year so no body knows what is going to happen in this crypto market price.
NerdYale

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:19:08 PM

Unfortunately for us I think no one really knows how the coins will behave even how long it have been. But this year, I think a lot are hoping that by the coming end of the year, the prices in the market will recover and even bounce higher.

moepaing

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:27:05 AM

It can be recovered with the really great amount of worthless cryptocurrencies especially alternative cryptocurrencies. I consider that they can become like problems.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: