Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:30:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad?  (Read 6916 times)
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:53:43 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
It's simple, if you are still hesitant about cryptocurrency you should not invest here. I myself always believe that crypto will always be good even though the price is falling now. And my advice is not to invest all of your money, just a little before the beginning to remember that you are new to crypto.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 676

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:28:37 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
It's simple, if you are still hesitant about cryptocurrency you should not invest here. I myself always believe that crypto will always be good even though the price is falling now. And my advice is not to invest all of your money, just a little before the beginning to remember that you are new to crypto.
If you look the price now, you will really not gonna like it, but you should not be upset because crypto will continue to exist and will grow in the long run. We have seen some good growth which is last year so the correction is important as this makes the market stronger.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 08:07:07 AM

Cryptocurrency is the future and I hope you have invested in some coins but please don't invest more than you can lose as the crypto market is just maturing and has not reached a high level of adoption

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
kaena555

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:09:22 AM

In this case, it is better not to take risks, the technology has a bright future, but as long as it is left for free swimming and it is not known what it may turn out in the near future, at least five years it will not be accepted at the state level.

alexander786

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:20:22 AM

I believe that encryption will definitely develop in the future so, as long as we invest in some excellent cryptocurrencies and maintain enough patience to hold them.Crypto is really good to make profits in the future.
cubicdissection

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 08:22:11 AM

future of cryptocurrency is great but only coins which have potential to grow will be survive so i will be advice you to invest in bitcoin ethereum and neo and don't invest all of your savings money
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:34:37 AM

future of cryptocurrency is great but only coins which have potential to grow will be survive so i will be advice you to invest in bitcoin ethereum and neo and don't invest all of your savings money

Well it depends only on thew investors or traders, because not all people have the same experience, there are some people have bad experience and other have good, depends on strategy how wise you are.

arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:38:15 AM

cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is certainly the future, but specifically which of them is unknown, so I would not advise you to sell the house and invest in the crypto world, invest as much as you can afford to lose.
Antony97

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:44:20 AM

According to me , Crypto will be good in future.Because Everything will be very fast.ıf we used to live,we can not know to use kredit cards. The People and technology are evolving.Also,Crypto will also develop.You wait and you will see.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:48:26 AM

The future of Crypto is good or bad depending on technology improvements and government support policies for Crypto. When the government manages the crypto, electronic money will be good for the community. And vice versa...
shushu9977

Activity: 1122

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:51:11 AM

Crypto-currencies have a great future and this is the best method to invest or business in 21 century. Day after day people are involving in the crypto world and crypto market position is more strong, safest, secure though the price of crypto-curreny is very bad now a days.So, overall, investment in crypto is good decision and it is more secure if anyone invest in long-term.But, my opinion, don't do invest all in all for anything.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:59:53 AM

Cryptocurrency is good for investment. Make investments, wherever you can. But if you want to invest all your savings, I don't forbid. Regarding the future of cryptocurrency, I cannot confirm for sure.

belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:30:23 AM

Conceptually, crypto is able to provide a bright future for the world community. Judging from the current development, crypto has given many changes to a better direction for the crypto community. Providing employment and income for people who still lack. However, all of that goes back to the world community, if the world community can accept well the presence of crypto, I think crypto will grow by providing even more benefits.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:31:33 AM

if you are afraid then you don't have to be brave. and if you are brave then don't be afraid. I think Cryptocurreny is a new technology, surely its future is filled with puzzles and developments, innovations and surprises. you only need to learn to get more benefits and profit.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:39:56 AM

Of course that future is good! Another big world crisis comes and people realize soon that cryptocurrencies are real store of value.
Who wants to use current money? Why money has a value, when someone can print money Wink?
Oldman53

Activity: 457

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:46:26 AM

Of course that future is good! Another big world crisis comes and people realize soon that cryptocurrencies are real store of value.
Who wants to use current money? Why money has a value, when someone can print money Wink?

So many talks about big world crisis. Some expert said that we can expect a big money flow even from November 2018 when stocks are going to start crashing. Don't u guys think that world crisis is already in a house?
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:12:52 AM

Personally, I am confident in the excellent future development of cryptocurrency in the future. True, during the last half year the state of crypto was terrifying. But I believe that after some ups and downs, the situation in the crypto market is gradually stabilizing. Therefore, you can now invest in the purchase of reliable coins.
bney

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:25:35 AM

Surely it will be good. The reason is more projects are waiting to come in a good market. Most of the projects related to modern technology to spend day to day life in an easy way. So no doubt about that.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:30:50 AM

Surely it will be good. The reason is more projects are waiting to come in a good market. Most of the projects related to modern technology to spend day to day life in an easy way. So no doubt about that.
no one doubted the benefits of crypto, many industries began to join in building their own crypto. but as you said, this is a technology that continues to grow. we cannot know how long this technology will continue to exist. if crypto can adjust to the development of technology in the future, I think it will be useful in the future.

SoloV

Activity: 504
Merit: 112

quarkchain.io

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:40:53 AM

Cryptocurrency and blockchain will have a good future. Many projects are very useful. Now you can not trust the bank your money, and keep the money themselves. Also, when concluding transactions, the third party will be a smart contract.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: