Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:20:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency in a charitable environment  (Read 132 times)
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:19:28 PM

I have never heard about the fate of btc in the crypto currency environment. I think that charity is the most noble thing and we need to invest in btc not only having a wish to earn a living but to give to charity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShutterTeeth

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

Rather than directly donating cryptos to a charity which I have no idea on I would prefer to do it if a ICO comes up with a noble project like eradicating poverty or providing education to the third world country students. Though there are some scam ICOs like these but a lot of the ICOs working on noble projects are reliable too since they are backed up by renowned and famous organizations or NGOs.
WindowsRepuX

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:38:36 PM

Even though the cause is noble, we still need to verify these two links to see if these are authentic or not. Charity is a good thing, but we need to make sure our hard eraned coins are not getting into the hands of malicious people. It's betetr to be safe than sorry.
OneyZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:54:51 PM

Charity in crypto is a rare sight in this market. But it will be a noble deed if these are done in crypto currency too. Also, since this links are not that familiar with the people, it will be better to see where these charity will be headed and also to check if this is authentic or not. Then, surely a lot of people will participate in it.
a2zC

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

Doing charity is always a good thing. Even the purpose of the crypto market was to eliminate the rich poor gap. If we do engage in charity though crypto then it will be a good thing for the market as well as for the people because everyone wants to be a part of a good omen. But we need to look at these links first to see if these are authentic or not.
cvpwy

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:02:26 PM

After reading this I seem Donationcoin is a pretty good one. The thing I like most about it is that we can verify our donation in which charity it was given to. So there is no chance to lose our money to some scam organization.
gunbars

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:08:16 PM

It is a good theme to talk about, charity is not the main problem, but this problem exists. And blockchain can really give us a solution. Blockchain is good because no one can hide transactions of known wallets.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:12:55 PM

I think blockchain will help charity because of its openness. But there is a problem of conscience, of course that will make us anxious because fear if our good intentions to help are not right on target, it is not clear whether a product will be created and implemented that will allow the work to be full of donations.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:19:57 PM

A separate project representing a charitable foundation or something like that will not raise enough funds for ICO. There were already such investors in my practice. But the project, which, in addition to the main idea, also supports the idea of charity on its platform, it is quite possible. Recently, such a project was recently completed by ICO (CryptAssisst).
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:25:02 PM

Nowadays the main problem around the world that when you want to put some money in charity - you don't know for sure where your money will go.There are a lot of SCAM organizations that use your money wherever they need to. This is ridiculous.
A lot of people speak about cryptocurrency from financial side but I there is not so many information about using it in charity.

I found only few not bad links in google:

https://www.cafonline.org/about-us/caf-campaigns/campaigning-for-a-giving-world/future-good/blockchain

http://donationcoin.org/

I think is the perfect idea to create something that can help millions of people in the future.

What are you think about this idea ?

If you give the donation with the fiat cash also it is not a big deal to have the fund return taken and other things but if you believe on any crypto charity and looking to invest on the good project means it will not be nice idea for sure.

Many chance to get scammed with the crypto you do. I don't believe the person who indeed of money help people will not create a site and request for donations.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: