Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:53:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to earn some ethereum. How could I?  (Read 2687 times)
Bunmi1989

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 10:58:43 AM

You can start with doing bounty for new projects few of them pay in ethereum and others pay in their token which you can sell to ethereum on exchange ....
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
noma45

Activity: 538
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:32:26 AM

There are quite a few number of bounties or websites that do pay in ETH. But mostly they pay with their coins so the best way is to convert these coins to ETH then save it
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

ethereum this you can get in several ways. First, you can get by swapping the coins you have with ethereum in the exchanger. The second way, is to follow a bounty which rewards in the form of the ethereum. And the third way is by mining ethereum.
well? i think that it is better to go the first or the third way as i would not trust bounty campaigns it is too hard to choose the right one
Though you are correct regarding on finding the right project to do some bounty and earned ETH but still that's the common ways to collect some ETH
after exchanging the coins you received, converting bounty coins to make some ETH mining also can be a good source but its needed a lots of investment,
as difficulty mining this coin is really  high now.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:44:06 AM

You can follow the simplest but hardworking pattern
You follow Airdrop programs and participate in bounties too
Every token gotten can be traded off with Etherum and you can keep the earned Etherum

Does that make sense to you ?
There is a lot of funds in airdrops and bounties
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:55:03 AM

If you have Alt coins, then sell them and buy ETH. IF you have some savings in your pocket, then buy some ETH when the price is low. Apart from that I have no any idea about a way how to earn ETH.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:57:13 AM

ethereum this you can get in several ways. First, you can get by swapping the coins you have with ethereum in the exchanger. The second way, is to follow a bounty which rewards in the form of the ethereum. And the third way is by mining ethereum.
well? i think that it is better to go the first or the third way as i would not trust bounty campaigns it is too hard to choose the right one

Well I think mining can make you more ethereum as there is a difficult task to select a correct bounty as the volume of ethereum is increasing slowly you can still invest on that, campaigns are complicated these days so it's better to invest in mining to earn more ethereum

Am I spamming? Report me!
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:04:01 PM

To earn ethereum little by little you can purchase it directly in an exchange market if you have enough money to buy. But if not, you can join bounty campaigns and earn some tokens in exchange for ethereum or bitcoin once a successful ICO ended. Or you can join in an ethereum mining sites though it takes more patience and more before you can withdraw it.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:30:55 PM

If you want to earn ethereum, have this through buy some of this in the market exchange or their are possible way in earning ethereum by joining bounty campaign giving reward. But it is too hard to earned this lot of sacrifices and hard work. The easiest way is to work in investing for short time and gained more profits.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:28:49 PM

I want to earn some ETH. How could I earn some ETH? Is there any website which will pay in ETH? Or is there any source of work, which will pay ETH as payment? Help me...

You should advertise your services online then and you should specify that you would like to be paid in ETH so that when you are done you get your money in eth. Also you can do bounty campaigns and then when you get the coins from the reward, you can sell them and convert them to ethereum. You can also mine eth but it is not an easy feat.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:25:57 PM

I would suggest you participate a lot of bounties, when you get bounty rewards as a coins, you can exchanges these coins when they are listed on exchanges with Ethereum.

Vorzlave

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:46:05 AM

I would suggest you participate a lot of bounties, when you get bounty rewards as a coins, you can exchanges these coins when they are listed on exchanges with Ethereum.
Right, we can earn Ethereum through trading as well through bounty participation. Mining is a way to get a stable earning, but user needs to be good enough with a large sum of capital investment. Right now as the market is down it is possible to get mining rigs at a lesser price than that of the past while the price of bitcoin and ethereum were in the peak. Just keep up that good work. Good luck.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:49:19 AM

You could earn ether buy participating in different campaign specifically made for bounty hunters! If you search long and deep enough, you should be able to find campaign that offers ether as a reward as well!

mmp95

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:56:49 AM

The price of Ethereum is now very low, less than $300. I think you can buy some Ethereum in the current market because I think the price of Ethereum will be higher in the future market.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:10:17 AM

I want to earn some ETH. How could I earn some ETH? Is there any website which will pay in ETH? Or is there any source of work, which will pay ETH as payment? Help me...

There are many ways on the internet through which you can earn decent amount of ETH.
If you have got any skills, you can offer your services to public amd i  return they pay you ethereum.
Another way to earn is to join multiple social media bounties, airdrops etcitra
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:18:02 AM

There are many ways on the internet through which you can earn decent amount of ETH.
If you have got any skills, you can offer your services to public amd i  return they pay you ethereum.
Another way to earn is to join multiple social media bounties, airdrops etcitra
To be perfectly honest, if you want to have ethereum you should buy it for now while it's price is so cheap and then wait until the price will reaxh your expectations and then sell it. Here in crypto, don't be afraid to do the things that you really want instead courage yourself that you will succeed.

Y U MAD AT ME
qiaozhuang4354120

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:19:36 AM

The price of Ethereum is very low now, I think this time is very suitable for investment.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:25:49 AM

No other way than to buy or if you can afford to buy, try participate on some good airdrop and bounty which can fetch you some eth  free.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:29:23 AM

to be able to produce the ethereum, you can get by way of exchange. Or you can also get the ethereum results from mining. And the other way is to follow a bounty or where the airdrops will be on paid use ethereum.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:30:05 AM

Bounties can be one of the common way to earn decent amount of crypto but it is not going to pay you in the ethereum,you will get rewarded by the tokens and you can sell them on the exchanges for BTC or ETH later if they got listed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
zcooipo

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:31:57 AM

The rewarding task of rewarding ETH is now very rare. If you are willing to invest, traders can get ETH quickly! Because trading is the fastest way to make a profit!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: