Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:57:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUEPONZI:Automatic 1.7x Returns| Original 100% Ponzi| 5 BTCE Paid  (Read 569 times)
Cometcoin (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:48:37 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 04:38:48 PM by Cometcoin

TRUEPONZI
Fully automated ponzi with insurance.

Send to  16nfmksdHYMmbpR4EYPuzrQT8m6p1LB3xx and get 1.7x back

It takes 1 confirmation to be considered a valid deposit but after that your payout could be immediate if enough have deposited after you.

For the game to be successful long term there must be an exit strategy so we have a 48 hour timeout. If not enough deposits come in to cover a payout for 48 hours the game will be reset.

I am very flexible on the rules as this is meant as a service for those who want it with a 1% fee for me +experience with a small bitcoin business.]

If you guys agree on a rule change I will implement it. We can for example go for 110% payout which I'm sure would make us the fastest ponzi around as long as there are some players. This can be implemented without a reset or changing the payout of existing players.

We can also for example change the queue so that the oldest one is always paid out first but in increments so every time a deposit comes in a payout always happens even if it's small.

We can go back to a 50% insurance for future deposits. Anything you can think of as long as it doesn't negatively impact current players.

Reply here with how you would like the rules to be.
As the community is small your voice carries a lot of weight and I'm likely to implement it.

--Minimum Deposit is 0.1 Bitcoin, Maximum Deposit is 1 Bitcoin----
--Post Your Winnings here, screenshot them, copy/paste, anything!-----

*I decided to do this Ponzi in an effort to help those robbed by Mt.Gox, so invite your friends, family, because we need more people for the Ponzi to continue working! Thanks*

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
J_Dubbs

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:40:18 AM

PONZICOIN
Fully automated ponzi with insurance.

Send to  16nfmksdHYMmbpR4EYPuzrQT8m6p1LB3xx and get 1.7x back[/s]

It takes 1 confirmation to be considered a valid deposit but after that your payout could be immediate if enough have deposited after you.

For the game to be successful long term there must be an exit strategy so we have a 48 hour timeout. If not enough deposits come in to cover a payout for 48 hours the game will be reset.

I am very flexible on the rules as this is meant as a service for those who want it with a 1% fee for me +experience with a small bitcoin business.]

If you guys agree on a rule change I will implement it. We can for example go for 110% payout which I'm sure would make us the fastest ponzi around as long as there are some players. This can be implemented without a reset or changing the payout of existing players.

We can also for example change the queue so that the oldest one is always paid out first but in increments so every time a deposit comes in a payout always happens even if it's small.

We can go back to a 50% insurance for future deposits. Anything you can think of as long as it doesn't negatively impact current players.

Reply here with how you would like the rules to be.
As the community is small your voice carries a lot of weight and I'm likely to implement it.

I understand what you are going for, but I don't think you will find success in a participatory-design approach to structuring a Ponzi. If you build it and choose reasonable terms people will invest, but if you ask people what they want and present nothing then you will have a committee of varying opinions structuring the rules. Just some advice, I mean, don't rip people off, make it legit and promote the hell out of it, encourage people to post their winnings and share the link, maybe offer a small referral bonus. Whatever you do I'd say just put it up quickly and be an honest manager, all the other Ponzis seem dried up right now and people are waiting for a new one to cycle, timing is on your side if you can launch quickly.
niudala

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:57:30 AM

What is min and max deposit ?
Vortuarackne

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:05:07 AM

Please find another name for your Ponzi, PonziCoin is already in use.

http://ponzicoin.co
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474730.0
Cometcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:47:03 PM

Change name to TRUEPONZI

Minimum deposit is 0.1 BTC, Maximum deposit is 0.7 BTCE.
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:36:45 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 05:34:12 PM by darkota

scarm
Cometcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:39:46 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 05:35:40 PM by Cometcoin

sent dark 1 btc for replying here, Invite your friends, advertise!
madxxcow

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:15:40 PM

The adress never received any think so no way darkota won anything
https://blockchain.info/address/16nfmksdHYMmbpR4EYPuzrQT8m6p1LB3xx
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:17:46 PM

170% RETURN!?!?!

Not even fucking trying anymore with these scams.

These ponzis are a cancer on this board. They need to be moved to a trash child board like Games/Rounds or removed altogether
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: