Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:53:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO]✈️ Aircraft - Artificial Intelligence in Tourism ✈️ Softcap is reached!  (Read 3597 times)
istanezo

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:31:25 PM

It'strue that in todays market it's very hard to have an original idea, it is just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.
The idea needs to be turned in the reality Grin
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gadcunali

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:41:01 PM

Hello there! Reserve an alien translation slot for me, this plan is going to the moon and soon will possibly landed on Mars and i will try to translate their whitepaper for Mars residence.
Keil01

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:50:28 PM

Can't wait for 15th, it will be great to buy some AIRT (maybe 200$ or smth like that)

Not bad. I want to buy on 1000$

Wow. You crazy Tongue ICO it's a risk don't forget Cool

✈   AIRCRAFT - THE WAY TO TRAVEL   ✈
▬▬▬▬▬▬   Pre-ICOSeptember 15TH   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
site  -  facebook  -  twitter  -  telegram  -  whitepaper  -  onepager
Keil01

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:53:38 PM

Can't wait for 15th, it will be great to buy some AIRT (maybe 200$ or smth like that)

Dude, why did you write it here? It is personal information who invested and how much, as i think. Ther eis no need to tell how much investments have you done on forum.

You tell what it's personal information but who want tell about it or i'm wrong? On forum there are rules forbidding to write about  how much you want to invest?  Smiley

✈   AIRCRAFT - THE WAY TO TRAVEL   ✈
▬▬▬▬▬▬   Pre-ICOSeptember 15TH   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
site  -  facebook  -  twitter  -  telegram  -  whitepaper  -  onepager
Jose-Startley

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:55:51 PM

Is there a clear, concise, and well written road map available for investors? What milestones do you have in place? How will you inform investors when milestones are achieved? Will your team be conducting any online events, such as webinars, Q&As, or AMA on Reddit?
gentingia

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:12:40 AM

pre-sale is in less than two days, i look forward immensely
rodwedol

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:32:01 AM

I'm waiting eagerly, it's a pity that Ethereum is in decline. Maybe it will raise before pre-ico ends. There is going to be ICO1 after, isn't?
sumit.mathur101

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:43:32 AM

Do we have any date and list of exchanges targetted for listing?
gentingia

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:53:08 AM

I'm waiting eagerly, it's a pity that Ethereum is in decline. Maybe it will raise before pre-ico ends. There is going to be ICO1 after, isn't?

yes, there will be 2 more stages after pre-ICO, don't worry) and a thing with rounds like in eos, although their coin price now is lesser than at sale
rodwedol

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:25:15 AM

yes, there will be 2 more stages after pre-ICO, don't worry) and a thing with rounds like in eos, although their coin price now is lesser than at sale
I have a question on bonuses, if I almost had deposit a certain amount on a certain day, but sent more the next, they will give me as a full bonus? and when does their day end?
gentingia

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:55:25 AM

I have a question on bonuses, if I almost had deposit a certain amount on a certain day, but sent more the next, they will give me as a full bonus? and when does their day end?
I think it is possible to agree with support. The timer is set to UTC (Greenwich)
CocoBongo

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:23:27 AM

I think it is possible to agree with support. The timer is set to UTC (Greenwich)
Still far away before the main stage, but pre-ICO is like a test. Do not forget it all depends on the attendance and relevance of the project, the funds from the pre-ICO will all go to advertising, and it's hard to make any forecast. But being among the first buyers of a successful project is prestigious. )
rodwedol

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:01:58 AM

Still far away before the main stage, but pre-ICO is like a test. Do not forget it all depends on the attendance and relevance of the project, the funds from the pre-ICO will all go to advertising, and it's hard to make any forecast. But being among the first buyers of a successful project is prestigious. )
yes, i agree, of course, the attendance is necessary, the project is less than a month. the challenges and successes are still ahead
nikotresax

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:21:30 AM

Here I am! Seems I missed a lot of things. I would proposed administrators to extend the pre-ICO duration, because judging who writes here there are 10-12 persons, and rent a stronger server, now the website is slow. I'm surprised at the devotion of the project's fans, although it is invisible to the naked eye, that the project is strong, and the team too (well, those whom i found in social networks cause confidence in their professionalism) .. but! I do not see anything new in their proposals. The cryptocurrency market is now weakened. Something innovative is needed.
rodwedol

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:04:28 AM

Here I am! Seems I missed a lot of things. I would proposed administrators to extend the pre-ICO duration, because judging who writes here there are 10-12 persons, and rent a stronger server, now the website is slow. I'm surprised at the devotion of the project's fans, although it is invisible to the naked eye, that the project is strong, and the team too (well, those whom i found in social networks cause confidence in their professionalism) .. but! I do not see anything new in their proposals. The cryptocurrency market is now weakened. Something innovative is needed.
I hope that the market will grow and no one will have any doubts about the cryptocurrency
MariaHe

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:16:16 AM

Good evening,
Somedoby has mentioned here that you are planning to obtain a bank license… well, is that really true?
rodwedol

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:30:02 AM

Hurray! Congratulations! this day has come) We waited, now you can see the dashboard, and the referral) I wish i can post my link here, but the rules.
CocoBongo

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:05:34 AM

Hurray! Congratulations! this day has come) We waited, now you can see the dashboard, and the referral) I wish i can post my link here, but the rules.
What are the rules? From this place in more detail.
rodwedol

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:39:55 AM

What are the rules? From this place in more detail.
In the dashboard on the page there are documents, all sorts of licensing agreements, well, everything is legal. now no sale of tokens can be without documentation.
gentingia

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:11:15 AM

I also congratulate everyone who participates in this project, this is the start of a breakthrough in big business! This is really a wonderful project. The developers spent a lot of strength and nerves, and a lot of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: