Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:01:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 MILLION users and their STATS  (Read 797 times)
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:27:25 AM

I guess its because of the merit system, after this system introduce many cheaters and spammer's lose their hope to rank up and there are lots of users get negative trust because of merit abusing most of the users with negative trust quit the forum and I think some of them now are focusing on 1 account.
Yeah, I agree but this is a good thing in the end Smiley We're getting rid of the people who aren't interested in crypto.

I was trying to say that I was expecting more users to be lurking here (even if they don't post) but it seems the community isn't as big as I originally thought.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:01:15 PM

I would be interested in the following breakdown:
1.) Active users who posted only in Altcoin discussion
2.) rest of the active users

And sorted by rank, from newbie to legendary...
Do you think I would be surprised by the result?
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:12:50 PM

On lower ranks there would obviously be a lot of inactive members, aside from lower ranks who gave up on receiving merits and got banned for plagiarism some members actually here just created an account to ask one question and it is most likely their only reason why they created (you need to have an account in order to create a thread) their account after it is solve or the question has been properly entertained he won't be using the acvount anymore. Inactive account are really not a problem if that is what you are concerned as they do no harm in the forum.
mazdafunsun (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:55:26 AM

I would be interested in the following breakdown:
1.) Active users who posted only in Altcoin discussion
2.) rest of the active users

And sorted by rank, from newbie to legendary...
Do you think I would be surprised by the result?

1) Right now unfortunately this is not possible since the scraper is scrapeing data which only is shown in user profiles. Information about user posts would be very useful, it will eneable  us to see many interesting things.
2) I am in process of scraping 2mil+ users . This thread shows that it would be useful to show activty of lower ranks also to see the difference between lower rank activty and higher ranks and intend to do so.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: