Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:10:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47038 times)
GadgetMasterLTC

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:21:47 PM

SIGMA is going live at 4pm today in the Netherlands. GMT +2. Only 6 more hours and 11500 more coins for the mining pools before mining is taken over by ordinary citizens like early days of bitcoin.  Grin

I am documenting this fail decision in the event any other numbnuts coins wants to switch off scrypt. Your coins price won't do shit but fuck I will laugh my ass off if the price goes down!!!

Tonight I go to sleep knowing that I was right and scrypt miners got screwed over for no reason. The outcome was logical but this is evidence that changing algorithms is not a solution for higher prices.

I will do my laugh my ass off post at the end of the week.

Blame the latest price smash on the scrypt miners, if it makes you sleep better at night.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FBML2

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 05:27:16 PM

Hi, I need help signing my signatures. I keep getting the error "Signature Verification Failed:
The signature's public key was incorrect or the messages did not match." Help is much appreciated.
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:58:27 AM

The benefits of 10% increase in rewards.

1. 30% drop in sat price on bittrex.
2. 12% drop in Euro price on Nocks.

You all must be thinking, no no no it's because bitcoin price has moon'd.
This brings us to number 3.

3. Coinmarketcap position dropped 11% , about to exit top 500.

Witness rewards to increase to 30, another almost 10% increase. Traders should dump to price this change in and get the misery over with.

Fake news. It has nothing to do with the reward increase but lack of high volume exchanges.

Digibyte has almost 12.5 billion coins in circulation and releasing 636 coins every 15 seconds and the sat price is basically the same.

Rijk did fuck up with one person ( Won't mention names ) that would of got Gulden listed in Binance, this person helped GRS get on Binance.

When Nocks announce it was adding other coins i was worried because Rijk said this was Gulden only exchange and we don't need other exchanges but Nocks adds more coins and Gulden is not special on this exchange like it was. Gulden got screwed twice.

All bad decisions and this is why with good development a bad value can happen.

Yep. Good thing though: you can’t  fix bad or non existing development that easy, but you can fix bad decisions.
Gulden got a rough start, but has all the cards to play now.
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 11:07:09 AM

A new desktop version of the application has been released, version 2.1.0.18 on the Gulden website, also available for download

https://gulden.com/download
https://github.com/Gulden/gulden-official/releases/tag/v2.1.0.18
KrustyTheClown

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 01:01:14 PM

Witness rewards to increase to 30, another almost 10% increase. Traders should dump to price this change in and get the misery over with.

Fake news. It has nothing to do with the reward increase but lack of high volume exchanges.

Digibyte has almost 12.5 billion coins in circulation and releasing 636 coins every 15 seconds and the sat price is basically the same.

Rijk did fuck up with one person ( Won't mention names ) that would of got Gulden listed in Binance, this person helped GRS get on Binance.

When Nocks announce it was adding other coins i was worried because Rijk said this was Gulden only exchange and we don't need other exchanges but Nocks adds more coins and Gulden is not special on this exchange like it was. Gulden got screwed twice.

Yep. Good thing though: you can’t  fix bad or non existing development that easy, but you can fix bad decisions.

A 6 year rough start.
Henis

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 06:57:56 AM

I have sold some coins to buy in lower. 60-65 ?
Dirkeeee

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 11:32:15 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2019, 11:48:19 AM by Dirkeeee

Yep. Good thing though: you can’t  fix bad or non existing development that easy, but you can fix bad decisions.

A rough start also equals cheap price, if Gulden had all the exchanges and marketing in place the price would be much higher? I don't have to spend much to get 10 000 Gulden and if it drops to zero I don't care, it's money I can lose.
SIGMA works well and witnessing for extra income while holding your original value is also epic.
TomPetty

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 12:14:26 PM

With Gulden, BTC and ETH I do DCA (Dollar Cost Averaging), it's the safest way to invest. This month I will buy Gulden and ETH but will skip bitcoin. It's the safest way to accumulate coins and tokens. The Dutch market is small compared to other coins and assets going for the Chinese market but when the Dutch or Euro market wakes up to crypto I know Gulden will be one of the obvious choices for Europe.
Patience is they key.
NocksInv

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 12:24:53 PM

Gulden is still the most important listing on Nocks exchange, the Nocks team was prepared to create the Nocks Token on the Gulden blockchain but it is not possible until end of phase 4. The Gulden developers were working on Unity and PoW2 first because it was more important but the Nocks team could not wait. Please stop with the drama.
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 03:22:30 PM

Momentum is gone
This coin is dead
Development continue just to put more money in the pocket of Rijk
Dirkeeee

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 07:54:18 PM

Yep. Good thing though: you can’t  fix bad or non existing development that easy, but you can fix bad decisions.

Momentum is gone
This coin is dead

Has Rijk put a Euro of his own money into Gulden or is he still giving bad attitude to the investors that support his lifestyle? Is the GAB going to do marketing with the dev funding?

I will take Rijk any day over the 1000 of scammers that abandoned there coins. Took the money and run.
FantoNas

Activity: 152

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:01:15 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2019, 09:04:56 PM by FantoNas

Momentum is gone
This coin is dead

Has Rijk put a Euro of his own money into Gulden or is he still giving bad attitude to the investors that support his lifestyle? Is the GAB going to do marketing with the dev funding?

Has Rijk put a Euro of his own money into Gulden ?
I do not know if he put a Euro from his own pocket into Gulden but everybody know he put few millions of gulden into his pockets !

Is the GAB going to do marketing with the dev funding?
It's supposed ...like premine was supposed too ...
It's to pay the developpers first ! ... Rijk is a developper ( UX Designer )  Will the GAB provide a transparency financial report ? or it will be dark like for premine and share ?
Marketing... may be if funds are enough ...

Jean.Luc

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 07:07:14 AM

Phase4 includes the following: (SegSig is already implemented, Gulden calls it SegWit.)

WITNESS IN PHASE 4: THE CHANGES (ENGLISH)
When phase 4 is released, it will bring new functionality to everybody who is operating as a witness. In this post we would like explain what this new functionality is. (Thanks to Malcolm for the summary and Aat for the stAatistics)

COMPOUNDING OF EARNINGS
Option to automatically add the rewards you receive for being a witness to the existing locked balance of your witness account, this added amount increases your witness account weighting as if it were there from the accounts creation.

OPTIMISE YOUR ACCOUNT
The UI will provide a convenient single and simple to use interface (a single button you can press) to perform split/merge for you as appropriate without having to worry about the details yourself.

EXTEND YOUR ACCOUNT
Add more time and/or amount to an already locked account (restrictions apply)

ROTATE
You can change your witnessing key, for example in case you given it to a service like g-dash and don’t want that anymore, or have reason to believe your witnessing device was hacked, etc.

HIGHER REWARDS
Due to the decision to change the blockreward, witnesses will receive 30nlg reward in phase 4, in stead of the 20nlg one would receive in phase 3. Community member Aat created a nice overview of what expected rewards will be when phase 4 starts (based on the current witness accounts statistics, which are subject to change)

Gulden can be programmed like Bitcoin, but not yet to the extent as ETH is. But that is on the wishlist. You need the basics first (being a solid and fast and secure chain, which we have completed with phase4), than you can proceed with the more fancy stuff like tokens on top of Gulden.
Jean.Luc

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:17:34 AM

Phase4 includes the following: (SegSig is already implemented, Gulden calls it SegWit.)

The transaction sizes look normal pre SegWit or is SegSig implemented into phase 4 code waiting to be released?

SegWit is not just Blocksize. Gulden implemented only the parts they seemed beneficial. It therefor is an own developed version with it’s own name: (I keep confusingly mixing both names).
flappie

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 01:37:20 PM

Segsig only becomes active when phase4 starts. Because the blockchain is still backwards compatible with the old form of prewitness blocks, Segsig cannot be active without breaking the backwards compatibility.
BigDikBTC

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:00:00 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2019, 09:05:24 AM by BigDikBTC

Phase 4 next year?
The Fraction

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 02:49:45 PM

Phase 4 next year?
Phase 4 is a lie? Shouldn't it come out november 2018?  Roll Eyes
Weas89Trf

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:29:21 PM

Phase 4 next year?

Either November or early next year according to Malcolm.

CryptoObserver

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:41:15 PM

Phase 4 next year?

Good to see this update is almost here. Took it from the dev posts last year.

SegSig

Advantages of Segregated Signature – The 58% factor:
1. 58% space saving on all transactions.
2. 58% increased transaction throughput. No block size or frequency changes needed.
3. Combined with our planned project Epoch, users will be able to run Gulden nodes on the most modest hardware well into the future.
4. Overhaul to the transaction script system which allowed us to implement PoW² and SegSig as clean as possible along with other benefits.

Post the 2.0 update a technical write up of SegSig will be

FYI its taken Ethereum 4 years to implement a full POS solution which is coming next year.

Gulden developers are fast and very underrated and under appreciated at these prices.
TrippleG

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:01:09 PM

Phase 4 next year?

Good to see this update is almost here. Took it from the dev posts last year.

SegSig

Advantages of Segregated Signature – The 58% factor:
1. 58% space saving on all transactions.
2. 58% increased transaction throughput. No block size or frequency changes needed.
3. Combined with our planned project Epoch, users will be able to run Gulden nodes on the most modest hardware well into the future.
4. Overhaul to the transaction script system which allowed us to implement PoW² and SegSig as clean as possible along with other benefits.

Post the 2.0 update a technical write up of SegSig will be

FYI its taken Ethereum 4 years to implement a full POS solution which is coming next year.

Gulden developers are fast and very underrated and under appreciated at these prices.

It has top 20 development but top 1000000 marketing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: