Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:41:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47038 times)
Sugaman

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:09:41 AM

Please tell Rijk thanks for this decision. Rijk is obviously a smart person and wouldn't act spontaneously without support from the community. I give credit where credit is due.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:27:32 AM

Please tell Rijk thanks for this decision. Rijk is obviously a smart person and wouldn't act spontaneously without support from the community. I give credit where credit is due.

I am willing to help Gulden get added to more markets, as a community lets decide on one and we ask the exchange to add Gulden. Binance is not an option because of high listing fees.

That would be great.  Rijk wants the community to do the marketing.  Getting added to more exchanges is also marketing so let the community decide and pay for it if they want it.

Maybe we should compare volume vs listing fees.  Is there maybe a list of it?  After that decide what has the best price/volume/quality ratio.  An asian exchange would be good to conquer the asian market.
BigDikBTC

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:20:25 AM

Not long to go before 353 TA is reached, all charts have this as the low for Gulden as mentioned in my previous posts.

43 sat away from the low. We are about to "witness" how powerful chart mapping is. This is a good time to buy if you can stomach a 43 sat loss in the short term. Let's go!
Dirkeeee

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:38:46 PM

Not long to go before 353 TA is reached, all charts have this as the low for Gulden as mentioned in my previous posts.

43 sat away from the low. We are about to "witness" how powerful chart mapping is. This is a good time to buy if you can stomach a 43 sat loss in the short term. Let's go!

Waiting a long time for these prices, never thought I would see the day but patience is a virtue. My buying range will be between 250 and 350.
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:40:58 PM

so now that the discussion on leaving bittrex is closed and settled, who can we blame for the price that keeps dropping?
Luuk

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:47:21 PM

so now that the discussion on leaving bittrex is closed and settled, who can we blame for the price that keeps dropping?

You will have to wait until biomike is done selling.  Angry I don't blame him but the court case against him must be "fake" as it was claimed to be coming from a community member.

@Biomike can you clarify if this was a "fake news" threat?
fallen0987

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:47:01 AM
Merited by BioMike (1)

Awesome now bittrex talk about leaving can finally be put to rest.  Great decision Rijk.  I hope a few people in this chat can maybe now cut him some slack and we can finally talk about Gulden again.
RichPissman (OP)

Activity: 339

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:12:11 AM

You will have to wait until biomike is done selling.  Angry I don't blame him but the court case against him must be "fake" as it was claimed to be coming from a community member.

It was a dead rabbit pulled out of Rijks hat.  Wink

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
Morbs

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:52:10 AM

It was a dead rabbit pulled out of Rijks hat.  Wink

Hey Rich P.  you are luckily still here.   I was worried because i did not see any messages of you anymore  the last few days  Grin

Any idea who is dumping that Gulden so hard?
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:20:41 AM

I don't know. This community member send me another PM explaining that Rijk is pulling a long history of "things" together and see who he can hold accountable for. It also seem to extend beyond the BCT threads.

As you are closer to Rijk than I am (I assume you (can) speak to him in the Gulden Slack), I guess you can better ask him if it's fake or not. I would to love to hear his reply.

As for selling all my Gulden, it is going through my thoughts the past few days. I've stopped selling weeks ago, as I do most of it through Litebit and.. well, they were in maintenance mode. But to be honest, my confidence in Gulden has reached an all-time low.
Morbs

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:06:20 AM

I don't know. This community member send me another PM explaining that Rijk is pulling a long history of "things" together and see who he can hold accountable for. It also seem to extend beyond the BCT threads.

As you are closer to Rijk than I am (I assume you (can) speak to him in the Gulden Slack), I guess you can better ask him if it's fake or not. I would to love to hear his reply.

As for selling all my Gulden, it is going through my thoughts the past few days. I've stopped selling weeks ago, as I do most of it through Litebit and.. well, they were in maintenance mode. But to be honest, my confidence in Gulden has reached an all-time low.

I understand how you feel i think and if i were in your shoes i do not know what to do but i also see some light @ the horizon

Rijk post in that new slack that he would not pull from Bittrex so maybe takes smart decisions from now on.

The coin is good and works good   Witnessing is working good and we still have Malcolm.

So why sell @ these low prices and miss a possible revival of Gulden.

Maybe somebody in that other slack can ask if it is was a fake thread or not so if there will be a court case or not?

Good luck with your decision
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:29:38 PM

https://twitter.com/Gulden/status/1034441897840967682

The Dutch Public Prosecution Service & Gulden – Working together for safe use of #blockchain technology and the prevention of #cybercrime.
BigDikBTC

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:31:41 PM

The Dutch Public Prosecution Service & Gulden – Working together for safe use of #blockchain technology and the prevention of #cybercrime.

Is Richpissman the test case?!?! lol
RichPissman (OP)

Activity: 339

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:02:58 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 04:25:05 PM by RichPissman

Whoehaha, if that would be the case, you are all screwed! It would mean buying and selling Gulden and discussing it or it's developers is punishable by law. They would put every single one of us here in harms way.

Wake up folks!

[addit] It's probably just some Gulden follower working for the OM that has invited Rijk to speak about blockchain security at his bosses office. Personally, I do hope they would promote their own developments more this way, they even wouldn't have top blow it out of proportions like this tweed!  

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:08:07 PM

Whoehaha, if that would be the case, you are all screwed! It would mean buying and selling Gulden and discussing it or it's developers is punishable by law. They would put every single one of us here in harms way.

Wake up folks!

[addit] It's probably just some Gulden follower working for the OM that has invited Rijk to speak about blockchain security at his bosses office. Personally, I do hope they would promote their own developments more this way, they even wouldn't have top blow it out of proportions like this tweed!  

yeah i dont think an institute like The OM would let a crypto use their logo in announcement like that when it is only for giving a speech
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:25:35 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 06:53:45 PM by donnatello

yeah i dont think an institute like The OM would let a crypto use their logo in announcement like that when it is only for giving a speech

You won't know until the event's over. Maybe it will be impactful. Or maybe it's an academic chatter over donuts and coffee, signifying nothing.

What we see is clear. NLG has really lost a hold of the market. RP made it all about himself, and more astoundingly he claims it's the Dutch way. I got banned from this fucker's slack for asking very reasonable questions. Investment-wise, I got burned. I know a lot of Dutch guys who don't think like this misfit. So I hate this guy's fucking bravado. He is the main reason for NLG's failure.
Morbs

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:30:08 PM

You won't know until the event's over. Maybe it will be impactful. Or maybe it's an academic chatter over donuts and coffee, signifying nothing.

What we see is clear. NLG has really lost a hold of the market. RP made it all about himself, and more astoundingly he claims it's the Dutch way. I got banned from this fucker's slack for asking very reasonable questions. Investment-wise, I got burned. I know a lot of Dutch guys who don't think like this misfit. So I hate this guy's fucking bravado. He is the main reason for NLG's failure.

Why do we hear this story over and over again   Angry

What if RP had acted normally and did normal in that slack and did not ban everyone there.  He made a lot of real enemies in a short time that way and for what.  You make someone an enemy who comes to your slack and is interested in Gulden.  So really fucking stupid!

That said. 

There is another Slack where it seems you can normally discuss things without getting banned.

Rijk wanted to have Gulden removed from Bittrex even when 70% of the community said they did not want that but does not want that anymore.

So maybe he finally turned off his narcissistic God mode and is going to do what the community wants him to do and it is not to late.

Your investment is only burned when you sell or have sold otherwise there is still a chance it will moon again someday.

I still have the trust that it happens someday but time will tell.
donnatello

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:49:47 PM

Because it is a major, persistent problem? That RP says something, and it may have no effect, or the exact opposite effect of what he wanted?

So maybe he finally turned off his narcissistic God mode and is going to do what the community wants him to do and it is not to late.

Maybe. That motherfucker will soon face middle age. Maybe that will teach him wisdom.
BannedFromLife

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:02:22 PM

because same 3 loser keep repeating it , like burning hand on stove many time and then ask why it keep happening? banned over a year ago for behave like childen and already you making over 200 posts cry about it like children. time for you 3 to grow up move on
donnatello

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:08:23 PM

because same 3 loser keep repeating it , like burning hand on stove many time and then ask why it keep happening? banned over a year ago for behave like childen and already you making over 200 posts cry about it like children. time for you 3 to grow up move on

With a nick like "Bannedfromlife" ...  speaking like that? What a joke. Another new posting mindless shill who is not advancing his coin.

Maybe it is RP himself??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: