Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:46:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Far leftist Jewish woman goes on racist rampage against "white male" Bitcoiners  (Read 8306 times)
drrussellshane

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:59:03 PM

25 years ago she'd have been railing against the fact that the internet was mostly inhabited by white males.

lol

I agree with the posts calling you guys out for focusing on his/her appearance. Please stop pointing out the fact that he/she is hideously ugly and focus on his/her advocacy for a dangerous ideology that has enslaved and killed millions for over a hundred years.

hear, hear!

Buy a TREZOR! Premier BTC hardware wallet. If you're reading this, you should probably buy one if you don't already have one. You'll thank me later.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rocks
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:20:48 PM

It's also wonderful how she pretends all white people are rich, and that no white people should be allowed to try and improve their lives using Bitcoin either.  Last time I checked, the real unemployment rate in America is 37%, and over 50 million Americans are on food stamps, most of which are white people.

The largest demographic of poor people in America is white people. And by white people I mean white according to the definition used in the 1800s and early 1900s which was English, not the definition today which is any European. Drive through Appalachia through WV, KY, AR to OK, and you will see some significant poverty primarily among populations that have been in the US for awhile. At the same time out here in the west coast we have tons of wealthy asian, indian and mexican communities because the US is open to all who want to educate and better themselves because the US is awesome that way.

But no, let's keep screaming about all the rich evil white people because no one else is capable. /sarc
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:28:05 PM

I ain't even white.

And I find this bitch to be highly amusing.

Typical mouthy 'progressive' who thinks they have a political will when in fact, they just want to bitch and moan.
mineshaftgap

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:58:23 PM

Way to discredit your self with the subject line.  WTF does it have anything to do with anything that she is Jewish?  After that any valid argument has a hard time holding water.
rocks
Legendary

Activity: 1153

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:03:01 PM

Way to discredit your self with the subject line.  WTF does it have anything to do with anything that she is Jewish?  After that any valid argument has a hard time holding water.

I found the title to have meaning because it it shows her massive hypocrisy in attacking specific groups of people based on superficial attributes regardless of which group is attacked. For example, If we're going to round up all the evil white males, why don't we next go after all the Jewish people. At least that was my interpretation on the OP's title.

You response also is an example of the close mindedness of thinkprogress and similar lefty sites. Here you decided to take offence with the OP's first point and simply use that sensitivity to state that all following points are automatically not valid despite what they are. That's a good example of how political correctness is really used to shutdown debate and discussion.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:10:20 PM

I smell a lesbo!   Grin
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:23:04 PM

I think her father is Janet Reno. I am not joking.... see the resemblance...

turk

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:47:44 PM

I think her father is Janet Reno. I am not joking.... see the resemblance...

Haha, well played.
miragecash

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:35:49 PM

She, like 95% of all reporters reporting on bitcoin are idiots reporting on stuff they know nothing about;
1. Her premise is that most Bitcoiners are white. This is false. According to Reddit, over 50% of the bitcoin traffic on the blockchain is coming from CHINA. Unless Chinese people are "white", she's an idiot. And that's inexcusable because she's not even cute. LOL. My SO says stupid stuff like "Bid coin is a nerd Ponzi scheme," but at least she's crazy hot.

2. Then she goes on to suggest that only young white males are smart enough to have advanced knowledge of computer science and wealth. News flash, one of the most powerful known  bitcoin mining rigs is in HONG KONG, CHINA. It is liquid cooled and occupies an entire facility. I'm pretty sure these guys are smart and wealthy but NOT WHITE.

3. "Despite being wronged by the system again and again, women... don't want a smaller government." Wow, she even admits that she's stupid but incorrectly projects her own stupidity on others. If someone keeps on beating me up, I'd run the heck away from him, instead of inviting him back!

4. Cites Mtgox debacle as reason why bitcoin is failing. Bitcoin's purpose is to be your own bank. If you've put your bitcoin in Mtgox then you're treating Mtgox as a bank. I'm sorry that was an expensive lesson for you. Don't put your bitcoins in a bank/exchange. YOU are your own bank with bitcoin. Human greed clouded judgement, so Mtgox is a failure of humans not Bitcoin.
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:39:13 PM

Should I be offended?  I am a female "bitcoiner."  Wink

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:40:30 PM

Bitcoins are Anti-Semitic and so are you, you vile holocaust denying Nazi apologist!

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
miragecash

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:21:12 PM

Should I be offended?  I am a female "bitcoiner."  Wink

Yes, you should be offended by that article. Bitcoin is more than just men vs women, more than race, and more  than nationality. It is a truly international means of commerce that will bring the whole world closer together.

To suggest that somehow men only understand bitcoin enough to benefit from it is ludicrous.
bananas

Activity: 364
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:29:08 PM

White and asian females have dominated the cosmetics market for THOUSANDS of years. That's something to worry.
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:02:41 PM

White and asian females have dominated the cosmetics market for THOUSANDS of years. That's something to worry.

Females have manipulated men for thousands of years.  But I wouldn't worry about it. Wink

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
imposter

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:42:56 PM

http://guyism.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Austin-Powers-thats-a-man.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: