Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:48:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Dev ! Quick Development Required - Paying BTC - Paying Premium  (Read 817 times)
sphere (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:58:01 AM

Hi,

I am the developer of Globe, an alt-coin. It can be viewed here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=360255.0

I need a p2p database to be built into the alt-coin. Essentially this database will hold simple data regarding the reserve wallets, as seen on the website here: http://www.globecrypto.com/#where-are-taxes-going-to .

The databases will keep a record of this data. Any user should be able to make modifications to the database if he/she has a pre-set password.Once a modification has been made the change must be spread across the entire network and all databases synced.

I'm not too fused about the programming language used to implement this solution as long as it's not filled with security holes.

I would preferably like these functions to be integrated into the wallets with simple modification tasks being done by commands . This would be nice but not essential.

If you think you can implement a p2p database but can't get it integrated with the Globe still send me a PM and we might be able to work something out.

I am willing to pay a reasonable amount of BTC and/or GLB (Globes) to get this feature done quickly. Please PM if interested. If this does not make sense feel free to post below.

Globe - Economically viable, Fast, Stable. Join the revolution! - Globe
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sphere (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:57:37 PM

Still looking for someone Wink.

genecyber

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 12:47:28 AM

I'm the dev you are looking for: http://www.visualcv.com/mbvd5d0
sphere (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:27:44 PM

Still on the hunt  Cheesy

sphere (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:37:01 PM

Willing to pay BTC if you want ? Anyone capable of building this ?

Disappointed that in a techy place like this I can't seem to find any devs. 

cjp

Activity: 210
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 12:04:36 PM

I'm here because you PM'ed me. To be honest, I don't have much time, but I suppose there is a price for anything...

I don't completely understand the Globe concept. It sounds a bit WTF-y to me. Taxation? Who/what determines how these taxes are going to be spent? You specified some budget for this, but what guarantees this budget? Is it just an empty promise? is it backed by a legally binding contract? By democratic institutions? By some cryptographic scheme?

About your software development job: that's not clear to me either. Do you have some conceptual design of what the to-be-written software should be doing, or is the development of the conceptual design part of the job? At the very least, you should specify what you want to have accomplished with the software.

Donate to: 1KNgGhVJx4yKupWicMenyg6SLoS68nA6S8
http://cornwarecjp.github.io/amiko-pay/
sphere (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:23:08 PM

I'm here because you PM'ed me. To be honest, I don't have much time, but I suppose there is a price for anything...

I don't completely understand the Globe concept. It sounds a bit WTF-y to me. Taxation? Who/what determines how these taxes are going to be spent? You specified some budget for this, but what guarantees this budget? Is it just an empty promise? is it backed by a legally binding contract? By democratic institutions? By some cryptographic scheme?

About your software development job: that's not clear to me either. Do you have some conceptual design of what the to-be-written software should be doing, or is the development of the conceptual design part of the job? At the very least, you should specify what you want to have accomplished with the software.

PM sent

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: