Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2018, 04:09:05 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which strategy do you have for taking profits?  (Read 303 times)
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:50:40 AM

I take profit in usdt and or fiat, I sell all the way up, this I call the ladder sell, it has to do with gradually selling as price goes up, in case of price drops, such that one will still have the opportunity and fiat to buy back and same way down

This is quite interesting, I was thinking of something like that as well.  What I did was buy a coin at small amounts weekly, and than one day if it jumps, and I need the money, I cash out some.  I'm always afraid if I sell, I won't get it for cheaper, but I like this ladder style.

You can say it strategies but it is actually planning to make strategies if you have knowledge of any source then you can apply your knowledge by making proper plans according to present conditions will make your profit confirmed. In this current market the decisions we have to make is to proceed for further coins which are the Bitcoins if we buy in large quantity then we will get good returns of it in high market.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
VclDm

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:42:27 AM

Cool. You did it right.
I always remember what people use to say here. Never put it in just one basket.
Have the same idea. Profits will go to a trusted ICO. Pick one everytime a profit came and try to circulate it again to another afterwards.
It is not perfect, there are some flaws but it is a good strategy cause I already felt the goods it gave.
Now, is just a time to wait because we all know that every coin and token dropped in value.

Yes thats the way to make a profit in ico's there are such more making a profit in ico's not only joining bounty campaigns and never put it in just one basket.
In my opinion, the campaign for profitability should hold them for a long time. For the duration of your hold, you can choose to sell at the most reasonable price, which will make your coin grow and they will go to the moon by the end of the year.

LogitechMouse

Activity: 378
Merit: 144

Contribute to the forum https://goo.gl/XMQaP9

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 09:49:58 AM

When my portfolio has risen about 50% i take out 10%. (5% in euro wallet and 5% in new ICO's)
Well this is a good strategy. You are holding I think and you don't do day trading.

Since this is trading discussion, what I will share is my strategy in trading. Since I'm doing scalping, I only make my trade when I got 1% profit already then I will find for another coin again. In this way, you can get more profit but on the other hand, it will be more risky and stressful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.