Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:26:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STA][SHA256] StashCoin - Exploring the Bitcoin technology. On Exchange!  (Read 46424 times)
stashdev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

StashCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 03:19:00 AM

I find it funny that dev posts an hour before and says 1 hour to launch, then at last minute delays yet again.....  pretty weird to me.

If you must know, someone started mining a couple hours ago on a seperate node i had. I was trying to recreate another Genesis block and restart the coin before the launch time. I have delt with it, I mean it when i say i want a fair and honest coin.

but no one wants excuses, bring on the hate until 0:00, atleast it will keep the thead at the top Tongue.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Localbtcbuyer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:22:51 AM

I find it funny that dev posts an hour before and says 1 hour to launch, then at last minute delays yet again.....  pretty weird to me.

If you must know, someone started mining a couple hours ago on a seperate node i had. I was trying to recreate another Genesis block and restart the coin before the launch time. I have delt with it, I mean it when i say i want a fair and honest coin.

but no one wants excuses, bring on the hate until 0:00, atleast it will keep the thead at the top Tongue.

Not hating, just some of us have families and everytime we are ready, it gets delayed, and now I cant make the launch, since I have devoted too much waiting already.  It's alienating the people who have waited patiently, and rewarding people who are able to hang around here non stop for the eventual launch that has been promised multiple times. 
Black.Dog

Activity: 98

«Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish»

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:25:28 AM

Please help me, how to mine solo the StashCoin?

We Love All Crypto Coins!
btc2014

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:26:21 AM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Not hating, just some of us have families and everytime we are ready, it gets delayed, and now I cant make the launch, since I have devoted too much waiting already.  It's alienating the people who have waited patiently, and rewarding people who are able to hang around here non stop for the eventual launch that has been promised multiple times. 
Anthropolis

Activity: 84

Marine Corps, BA & AA Degrees, Hacker, Lover

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 03:26:41 AM

Well thanks, yes please don't let the preminers kill the rest of us Sad I'm so sick of that. Please make a new genesis and don't let it out yet till launch.

In the meantime though, we may continue posting funny pictures just because we are bored as sh** lolol Smiley like this one, I dunno but it cracked me up:

◄█▒░ATOMIC TRADE!░▒█►║◄█▒░CLOUD MINING!░▒█►
Anthropolis

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 03:31:07 AM

Please help me, how to mine solo the StashCoin?
We cannot provide you a complete and adequate tutorial on how to solomine in this thread. Please google. It will take you about 1 month to learn everything completely. I'm sure there's other thread around here somewhere that will save you time and teach you how. I suggest joining a pool, 1 hour before launch is NOT the time to learn how to solomine.

poppys

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:37:33 AM

ffs get a life.
Black.Dog

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:42:42 AM

Wink Hi "Anthropolis" & "mine2slow" and thanks for the reply.

Anthropolis

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 03:57:57 AM

Satoooshiiiii!!!!

Black.Dog

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:01:42 AM

Wink Go StashCoin Go!

Grrizz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:04:40 AM

ffs get a life.
It kinda sounds to me like he has one... ;P
Black.Dog

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:05:55 AM

> StashCoin is started?

> The pools listed for StashCoin is active?

Localbtcbuyer

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:06:48 AM

> StashCoin is started?

Nope, another delay.  I think in 54 minutes, unless there is another delay Sad
Localbtcbuyer

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:08:39 AM

ffs get a life.

Yea, thanks.

I do have a life....hence why all the delays are a pain.  I guess if you can afford to sit in front of a computer 24/7 and not live life or have a family, the delays don't matter.  I could care less when it starts, but I dont want to be told a time, then it get delayed like 5 times.  It's wasting the time of people who have real life stuff, but want to catch this coin.
Black.Dog

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:09:03 AM

Thanks for the reply "Localbtcbuyer".

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:09:16 AM

How long for ETA of Launch ?
stashdev (OP)

Activity: 70

StashCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 04:10:07 AM

> StashCoin is started?

Nope, another delay.  I think in 54 minutes, unless there is another delay Sad

No more delay, compiling windows and linux wallets as we speak Smiley (Sorry mac users, Tomorrow is your day)

btc2014

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:14:13 AM

How long for ETA of Launch ?
45 minutes
Localbtcbuyer

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:20:09 AM

ffs get a life.

Yea, thanks.

I do have a life....hence why all the delays are a pain.  I guess if you can afford to sit in front of a computer 24/7 and not live life or have a family, the delays don't matter.  I could care less when it starts, but I dont want to be told a time, then it get delayed like 5 times.  It's wasting the time of people who have real life stuff, but want to catch this coin.

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130329210056/erashinobionline/images/1/1a/U_mad_bro_by_zombieatnight-d3ahn40.jpg

Grin

LOL, yup. madder than mad can be , Cheesy
Anthropolis

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 04:21:27 AM

ffs get a life.

Yea, thanks.

I'll tell you a super special secret, for free. The best mining tool available is CGwatcher, it's totally free. You set up the tool to watch your miners and run your .bat files, or join various pools, or do any possible different thing at any possible different time in any possible combination. You can set it to just run the .bat file to the StashCoin pool, set it keep restarting the miner if met with certain errors (fail to connect, ect), and then you can get back to your life Smiley It's a great free program that has a lot of features Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: