Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:01:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STA][SHA256] StashCoin - Exploring the Bitcoin technology. On Exchange!  (Read 46424 times)
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:00:33 PM

Why in balance not have a address for deposit STA?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stashdev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

StashCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 08:06:35 PM

The "official" (or whatever it is) StashCoin pool is holding around 1800 STA that I have mined. After trying to set a payout address, I receive no unlock email multiple times. Also, none of my emails have been replied to.

I myself manage that pool and haven't recieved any email, im going look into it, but in the meantime, i can manually pay out if you give me your address.

If you want to join #stashcoin on freenode irc we can resolve the issue immediately .

I've just unlocked your account, please try to withdraw again. I'm unsure what happened, I'm sorry.

If you could do a manual payout that would be great. Send it to JZVVEJs2gxg8qPaUDA8iP7U6hM3ef6vLiJ, keep 300 STA as a donation to StashCoin for your very prompt and professional reply  Smiley

Thanks for understanding and the donation! Smiley you should have you pyout in the next minute or two.

mihaisav

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:11:01 PM

https://comkort.com/market/trade/sta_btc
price min 0,01 btc boys.

Azeroth
tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 08:11:11 PM

Have to click add funds and it gives you your address

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
tripppn

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 08:12:54 PM

I feel like that's unrealistic.  right now i think .001 should be our min

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
bradster1993

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:13:55 PM

The "official" (or whatever it is) StashCoin pool is holding around 1800 STA that I have mined. After trying to set a payout address, I receive no unlock email multiple times. Also, none of my emails have been replied to.

I myself manage that pool and haven't recieved any email, im going look into it, but in the meantime, i can manually pay out if you give me your address.

If you want to join #stashcoin on freenode irc we can resolve the issue immediately .

I've just unlocked your account, please try to withdraw again. I'm unsure what happened, I'm sorry.

If you could do a manual payout that would be great. Send it to JZVVEJs2gxg8qPaUDA8iP7U6hM3ef6vLiJ, keep 300 STA as a donation to StashCoin for your very prompt and professional reply  Smiley

Thanks for understanding and the donation! Smiley you should have you pyout in the next minute or two.

No problem  Smiley no point in getting pissed off at something out of your control. I received a payment but it was only for 1 STA

Edit- The payout just came in the second I posted that haha, figures  Grin
mihaisav

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:25:26 PM

not sell cheap!!!!!!!

Azeroth
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:29:08 PM

voting on mintpal is omost useless there are so many coins on that list it's stupid and not fair Sad*

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
stashdev (OP)

StashCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 08:38:47 PM

voting on mintpal is omost useless there are so many coins on that list it's stupid and not fair Sad*

I think the voting systems are being gamed and the exchange owners don't care because its money in their pocket either way.

The reason we were able to get into comkort is because its a relatively new and unknown exchange market.

We need to focus on growing the coin, not selling it.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:40:31 PM

ya, im stashing my coins away for a year

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mihaisav

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:43:58 PM

we have to make a lot of marketing for growing up.

Azeroth
palawan

Activity: 386

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:49:05 PM

The Difficulty just shot up  10x.    Must be attracting a lot of miners somewhere  Smiley

halu
stashdev (OP)

StashCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 08:50:46 PM

I was thinking of re branding to be more inline with our coins name. My initial goal was to have people join in creating things with StashCoin, it still is and will be but I was a bit blindsided by how much image a coin has to project. A new approach would to acquire "brain power" through a unique idea or brand. Stashing away your stashcoins sounds like an excellent start to creating a sense of value to the coin. The logo is still inline with the name as  I did make it so it looks like a vault you have to twist for the star to align, as if the StashCoin sign is stashed away in a vault.  

aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:59:47 PM

Have to click add funds and it gives you your address

Wink Wink Wink Wink

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
tripppn

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 09:10:32 PM

The Difficulty just shot up  10x.    Must be attracting a lot of miners somewhere  Smiley

Glad I mined all last night... got about 1k in 12 hours and I'm happy   Grin

― Frank Zappa
mihaisav

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:11:20 PM

Send mail to https://www.allcoin.com/vote for to add STA.

Azeroth
Black.Dog

Activity: 98

«Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish»

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:17:13 PM

Hi, in this moment i have buyed 1540 votes (equivalent to 0,077 BTC) on Comkort.com

All StashCoin (STA) donation are greatly appreciated on this and my  StashCoin (STA) adress: JKFhKwGE5dSTygp8DeryrgmDgHHbGZVsDi

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the StashCoin (STA) donations to: "stashdev", "palawan" and "eoakland".

I vote every hour on Mintpal.com (5 votes per hour), i vote every hour on CryptoRush.in (4 votes per hour), i vote every hour on Comkort.com (3 votes per hour) and
i vote every day on CryptoALTeX.com (1 vote a day).

Hi StashCoin (STA) miners, for me a very good entry points on market price exchanger is 1 StashCoin (STA) at 0.005 Bitcoin (BTC).

A prayer to all the Pioneers of this Big and New Crypto Money and also to those who come later:

"Just StashCoin (STA) will be included in the exchange markets please dont sell it cheap!"

P.S.: I remind you, and please also vote the StashCoin (STA) multiple times each hour on:

---> CryptoRush.in Exchange Market ---> https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

---> MintPal.com Exchange Market ---> https://www.mintpal.com/voting

---> CoinedUp.com Exchange Market ---> http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1zybbu/please_add_stashcoin_sta_sha256kgw_to_coinedup/

---> Comkort.com Exchange Market ---> https://comkort.com/vote/#STA

---> CryptoALTeX.com Exchange Market ---> https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin

Wink Go StashCoin (STA) Go!

My hero!

Smiley Thanks "stashdev" !

We Love All Crypto Coins!
tripppn

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 09:18:16 PM

I was thinking of re branding to be more inline with our coins name. My initial goal was to have people join in creating things with StashCoin, it still is and will be but I was a bit blindsided by how much image a coin has to project. A new approach would to acquire "brain power" through a unique idea or brand. Stashing away your stashcoins sounds like an excellent start to creating a sense of value to the coin. The logo is still inline with the name as  I did make it so it looks like a vault you have to twist for the star to align, as if the StashCoin sign is stashed away in a vault.  

Could start with a cold storage wallet.  If you really wanna get crazy... talk to a mint and have a physical coin made

― Frank Zappa
mihaisav

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:31:27 PM

up with Difficulty.

Azeroth
Black.Dog

Activity: 98

«Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish»

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:37:09 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 10:58:19 PM by Black.Dog

up with Difficulty.

Hi, at this moment the StashCoin (STA) difficulty is up to 192269.29553564 an the StashCoin (STA) Total Net Hashrate is up to 6.88 TH/s

Today StashCoin (STA) was added on Comkort.com Market Exchange http://www. comkort.com

You can sell or buy the StashCoin (STA) on Comkort.com on the following market STA/BTC - STA/LTC - STA/DOGE

-> Comkort.com Market Exchange - STA/BTC https://comkort.com/market/trade/sta_btc

-> Comkort.com Market Exchange - STA/LTC https://comkort.com/market/trade/sta_ltc

-> Comkort.com Market Exchange - STA/DOGE https://comkort.com/market/trade/sta_doge

Today i have buyed 1540 votes (equivalent to 0,077 BTC) on Comkort.com Market Exchange and StashCoin (STA) win and was added!

All StashCoin (STA) donation are greatly appreciated on this and my  StashCoin (STA) adress: JKFhKwGE5dSTygp8DeryrgmDgHHbGZVsDi

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the StashCoin (STA) donations to: "stashdev", "palawan" and "eoakland".

I vote every hour on Mintpal.com (5 votes per hour), i vote every hour on CryptoRush.in (4 votes per hour), i vote every hour on Comkort.com (3 votes per hour) and
i vote every day on CryptoALTeX.com (1 vote a day).

Hi StashCoin (STA) miners, for me a very good entry points on market price exchanger is 1 StashCoin (STA) at 0.005 Bitcoin (BTC).

A prayer to all the Pioneers of this Big and New Crypto Money and also to those who come later:

"Just StashCoin (STA) will be included in the exchange markets please dont sell it cheap!"

P.S.: I remind you, and please also vote the StashCoin (STA) multiple times each hour on:

---> CryptoRush.in Exchange Market ---> https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

---> MintPal.com Exchange Market ---> https://www.mintpal.com/voting

---> CoinedUp.com Exchange Market ---> http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1zybbu/please_add_stashcoin_sta_sha256kgw_to_coinedup/

---> CryptoALTeX.com Exchange Market ---> https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin

Wink Go StashCoin (STA) Go!

We Love All Crypto Coins!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: