Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:47:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: up to 800GH/s [Non Self Moderated]  (Read 6845 times)
cedivad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:46:36 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2014, 01:47:07 PM by cedivad

To read the full thread with no censorship:

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/hashfast-announces-specs-for-new-asic-up-to-800gh-s.271636/

Quote from: HashFast_CL
Yoli Evo Mining Board running at 975 MHz getting 733 GH/s

[MEDIA=youtube]PjDF0tq5r28[/MEDIA]

http://hashfast.com/yoli-evo-at-975mhz-733gh/
[/size][/B]

Check out a screenshot of a Yoli Evo Mining Board hashing at 975 MHz and getting 733 GH/s with only a single HashFast Golden Nonce ASIC as verified in both CGMiner and as reported in the mining pool statistics:

Click here to learn more and Pre-Order a Yoli Evo Mining Board
http://hashfast.com/shop/yolievo/

Click here to learn more and Pre-Order a Sierra Evo Mining Kit
http://hashfast.com/shop/sierraevo/

Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #vzAgezzgatHF9Mvb

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RHA

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:17:18 PM

Ridiculous. Have they finished the delivery of October Baby Jets?
jjiimm_64
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:28:25 PM

I am Happy for them... I hope they sell a bunch of them....

So they can pay me back my bitcoins.........

1jimbitm6hAKTjKX4qurCNQubbnk2YsFw
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:40:31 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed.

The chip is running at 750GH/s.  That's a world record!  Having a chip that runs 50% faster than the nearest competitor is a big deal, especially given the rapidly rising rate of mining difficulty.

Who cares about your stupid world record. Are you 7 years old or what?

The only important thing for a customer who wants to buy mining equipment is by what date you can deliver the equipment, at what cost and at what power consumption

For example the HashFast BabyJet was very competitive IF it would have been delivered on time early November 2013. But by shipping your  flagship Golden Nonce 3 months late,

http://visionman-btc.com/blogs/news/11274809-hashfast-now-offering-the-long-pole-and-the-short-end-of-the-stick

it means it's completely obsolete, even compared to near competitors who did ship inferior equipment, slower, higher power consumption but ON TIME.

If you don't understand any of these facts, why are you trolling for HashFast because even you make them look worse than they are.

Shouldn't you be in the back office trying to fix or printer or so?

As a Batch #1 HashFast customer (product delivered 3 months late, 1/4 defective), an Upgrade customer (not delivered at all, now 4 months late), a Batch #2 Sierra customer (not delivered at all, now 4 months late), a Batch #1 MPP customer (not delivered at all, now useless), I can only point out to anybody even considering t order future equipment from HashFast: Don't. Past performance has proven HashFast sells overpriced products that don't reach their promised performance and in general, the equipment is delivered so late (or not at all) that it's impossible to make any money of your initial investment back.

Please don't order from HashFast, you'll regret it

Just read the stupid drivel of their Community Liaison...

Spend your money on a company that has an actual working product, where customers don't need to prefund its development and debug/co-develop  broken firmware. And that has product on stock, not a 3 months lead time which will go over deadline, rendering the product useless.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:55:29 AM

expensive for may shipping  Undecided

Wait till you see how expensive it is for when they actually ship it, cause it's unlikely to actually ship when they estimate it will!
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:10:36 PM

1. Take customer BTC for preorder to deliver in October.

2. Not deliver by October nor Dec 31st.

3. When questioned about orders just ignore them.

4. Create new product and attempt to sell it.

5. Fail miserably.

Tongue

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

AussieHash

Activity: 692
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:27:44 PM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

I have also been scammed & mistreated by HashFast. Do not send this "company" your money under any circumstances.
+1
AussieHash

Activity: 692

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:03:51 AM

I hope that I have answered your questions, if not please restate them in the same concise way.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjO5QWRR9dAHdGN2bVhwclZxdkNDQXM2b2tiMi1DaXc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

We thank you for your continued patience and understanding.

I finally got a round to viewing this, and I must ask:  WHAT IS THIS GARBAGE?  Did you hack this up in 4 minutes on your phone while taking a shit?  If you're going to make up a bunch of bullshit to try and feed us at least make it plausible.  In what fucking world does a "snapshot of economy"  (whatever the eff' that is) contain solely whole numbers?

$2,000,000.00 ON THE DOT for HF hardware?  BULLSHIT.   What are the real numbers?  Further, if you're going to insist that these are them then I want some transparency.  I want a copy of the sales order posted to prove that this isn't a bunch of shit you pulled out of your ass, which I'm quite sure it is.  Feel free to redact any personal information. 
The bitcoin transactions for the units have been posted here before they amount to 20 000 BTC which was locked at 100 USD per BTC, giving us 2 mill USD for the 235 Thash worth of equipment.
The full trail and math will be in the audit so you can look at them yourself Smiley
We also have the receipts from HF if you don't believe me.

//DeaDTerra
cedivad (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:15:14 PM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

HashFast sent gmaxwell a refund check in early January; it was returned.
gmaxwell, if you want another refund check, please let me know.
How is it that i never received a refund check?

Cheesy

Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
perezoso

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:30:54 PM

1. Take customer BTC for preorder to deliver in October.

2. Not deliver by October nor Dec 31st.

3. When questioned about orders just ignore them.

4. Create new product and attempt to sell it.

5. Fail miserably.

Tongue

You forgot:

6. Get sued.

7. Lose reputation.

8. Worry about criminal indictments.
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854

einc.io

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:06:48 AM

Just got this message deleted from the self-moderated  topic.

Your behaviour looks like those at Gay Pride.
Look at us at HashLast, our dicks are smaller than those at Cuntterra.

midnightmagic

Activity: 88
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:06:56 AM

How amusing. They deleted my question as to whether they were going to refund in Bitcoin as their original B1 contracts required. Also, when exactly does the MPP kick in for the earlier pre-order people anyway?
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854

einc.io

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:24:08 AM

Long Dong Johnson and Skropenis will delete your posts in the other thread if you ask about your refunds or MPP.

SolarSilver
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:21:50 AM

todays deletions FYI

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic.

HashFast sent gmaxwell a refund check in early January; it was returned.

gmaxwell, if you want another refund check, please let me know.

How about contacting your current Sierra customers and offering them a refund? You'll never be able to delivery any of the equipment they ordered. Same thing for the upgrade orders.

Admit your failure and refund customers

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic.
A point of order: Conduct in this subforum

How about proper conduct for an ASIC vendor: Stop screwing over your initial loyal customers who pay your wages and funded all your development!

Without us, you would not be having a job. You'd be sitting in your moms basement trying to get your printer to work

How about getting thing fixed, by shipping out the Upgrade kits people paid for a December 2013 delivery. You are now 3 months late.
How about shipping out the Sierras people paid for a December 2013 delivery. You are now 3 months late.
How about shipping out the MPP for the BBJets people paid in Batch #1. The MPP calculation started on the 1st of November 2013 so by the 1st of Feb 2014, the MPP should have shipped. You are now 1 month late, at least. You could have shipped out the MPP together with the BBJets Bach #1 that were shipped out about 3 months late

Why are you taking preorders for another vaporware product you'll never be able to deliver to customers on time?

How about some real business conduct?

Now let's go back on topic and discuss how awesome it is for HashFast to get 750GH/s from a single ASIC.

Let's discuss how awesome it would be for customers who paid in September in 2013 to get their equipment. Which we didn't.

How about that?

People: Don't buy from HashFast. You'll never get your equipment on time. It will not perform at 800 GH/s. The current firmware is version 0.4, it does not address any of the fundamental problems the early adopters are suffering from

Don't buy this crap product from this useless company
SolarSilver
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:59:37 PM

two more deletions:

The bad feedback is from people who are upset that I am enforcing gmaxwell's Rules of Conduct for this subforum and keeping this thread on-topic.

They want to break the rules by posting repetitive scam accusations and off-topic personal attacks, but letting this thread turn into another unmoderated troll-fest like the first one is not in the interests of HashFast's customers.  They want to discuss Custom Hardware, not listen the same old stories from the 400GH/s thread retold ad nauseam.

Using negative feedback to express dissatisfaction with a self-moderated thread is silly.  If you don't like self-moderated threads, simply don't read or post in them.

Bullshit

The bad feedback is from customers like me who invested loads of BTC (BTC 430 in my case) and never received the equipment (Sierra, upgrade boards, MPP) you were supposed to ship last year. We are now 3 months into 2014 and there is not even a hint on when (or if) you  are going to deliver on your promises.

In the mean time, you are free to delete my posts but I'll keep posting them again and again in this thread and other threads

A point of order: Conduct in this subforum

How about proper conduct for an ASIC vendor: Stop screwing over your initial loyal customers who pay your wages and funded all your development!

Without us, you would not be having a job. You'd be sitting in your moms basement trying to get your printer to work

How about getting thing fixed, by shipping out the Upgrade kits people paid for a December 2013 delivery. You are now 3 months late.
How about shipping out the Sierras people paid for a December 2013 delivery. You are now 3 months late.
How about shipping out the MPP for the BBJets people paid in Batch #1. The MPP calculation started on the 1st of November 2013 so by the 1st of Feb 2014, the MPP should have shipped. You are now 1 month late, at least. You could have shipped out the MPP together with the BBJets Bach #1 that were shipped out about 3 months late

Why are you taking preorders for another vaporware product you'll never be able to deliver to customers on time?

How about some real business conduct?

What a depressing existence it must be for HashTard_CL. 

Every day he comes in here to tout his bullshit, only to encounter another wave of seriously disgruntled customers, whose posts he deletes.  At what point does he acknowledge to himself that he's got a problem?  Who knows.

He is having a laugh at our expense: he gets paid with OUR preorder money. He is probably very aware of the disgruntled customer base but he prefers to laugh in our face by just taunting us just like BFL Josh shows up at conferences and keeps recruiting new punters.
gmaxwell
Legendary

Activity: 4158
Merit: 8382

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 01:44:00 AM

It's really quite annoying that HashFast posted on their thread making it sound like they're doing the write thing wrt me, and when I responded to point out that they weren't infact... they deleted it:

Hello Hashfast, You're saying you've won the race to a 4U 2TH box in the lab, but why should I care about that when you've taken 97.95849881 and failed to live up to your contract to deliver goods by your self-specified deadline or return the funds.  Everyone here can verify for themselves that you have not refunded me: https://blockchain.info/address/1MWwwz9gpViE3u7o6Sx6huYNBrHyze8QrA

Why should anyone purchase more hardware on the basis of your lab-boasting when you haven't made good on your prior commitments?  What reason do people have to believe that you'll actually deliver these 2TH 4U devices when you have simply walked off with people's funds in the past?

What is the relevance of this product offering to the members of the forum? I'm struggling to see it.

Hi gmaxwell,

The relevance of HashFast's EVO product is obvious; it's the highest performance Custom Hardware ever demonstrated.

We sent you a refund check; it was returned.  Maybe you need to visit your Mailbox, Etc more often?

Please let me know if you want another refund check and note that per US law, mail order refunds must be in US dollars.

According to Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_Note)

Federal Reserve Notes are legal tender, with the words "this note is legal tender for all debts, public and private" printed on each note.

^^That means if you refuse to accept payment in dollars, your claim is invalidated and the debt extinguished.^^

I'll send you some BTC out of my own wallet if you start doing your Moderator job and banning trolls who won't stop harassing a self-moderated thread, as was done for ActiveMining, BFL, and others.

Hi, My attorney sent the check back— via a certified letter, so I don't know what you're talking about checking a mailbox— because:

(1) The check came with a letter requiring me to agree to additional contractual terms— an NDA, a "disparagement agreement", and consent that accepting the funds satisfied HashFast's obligations— which were not part of our agreement. I do not accept these terms. We have an existing contract in place. You do not get to make additional demands, especially after you are already in default.

(2) Our contract was for a full refund of funds paid if you failed to deliver by your deadline, a fact that I— and others— clarified with your executive staff in excruciating detail— though it was clear in the contract and your communications— specifically because other mining vendors have ripped off other people by collecting funds and then selectively "refunding" in USD if the value of BTC goes up instead of delivering product or refunding the amount paid.  Instead the check for something like $6200 (I don't have it anymore so I don't recall the exact value) which is not even remotely adequate compensation. What you offered was a very small partial payment under onerous additional terms and an agreement that it settled the obligation.  I am not required to accept that and my failure to accept it does not relieve you of any obligation what so ever.

This isn't calvin ball. You cannot insist your customer forfeits their assets because they didn't hop on one leg when you demanded it totally out of the blue after failing to meet your commitments. That you would suggest any such thing is offensive. When people order the EVO mining boards in this thread and the price of BTC goes up will you then forcefully cancel their orders and send them checks that cover only a tiny fraction of the coins they spent and try to argue that they get nothing at all if they don't agree with your "settlement"?  I suppose you will since you are no longer promising full refunds, ... though since your promises are apparently worthless I guess it doesn't matter what you've promised in any case. Maybe it tripply doesn't matter: I can't believe that many people are foolish enough to purchase from you now, I certainly never would have without promises of a full refund making me believe that I was protected from precisely the kind of spectacular failure to deliver which your company has exhibited.

These matters have been pointed out to HashFast in my numerous emails and certified letters. Even in this point you appear to be feigning complete ignorance my numerous attempts to settle the matter in a mutually agreeable manner in accordance with the original contract that I purchased under.
cedivad (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:30:37 PM

It's interesting that ettinger didn't signed that document.
He probably wants to run as far away from the word "hashfast" as possible, given how it would mark his career.
Posted from asd, ref#Ic4WEV81Au6p9dXx

Quote from: HashFast_CL link=topic=493435.msg5559017#msg5559017
Yes, it is unbelievable that HashFast beat Cointerra to demonstrating a 2TH/s miner, especially since Cointerra advertised "500GH/s" chips and was supposedly the ASIC Dream Team.
Yes, it's unbelievable that you are here giving legal advice to the same customers that you screwed.
Posted from asd, ref#k93x1bn3BpDBNFdm

solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:06:49 AM

Page after page of alleged cointerra fail...yet cointerra customers have SOMETHING, even if it is rough around the edges. Cointerra's doing pretty good...for an  amerikan company by my estimation. My batch 2 sierra for delivery in November of 2013 on the other hand currently hashes at 0Gh/s in March of 2014. I don't even have a confirmed shipping date and it's FOUR months late.

...any help with that mr. CL or are you far too busy channeling bfl spirit animals?

Seems the Customer Liason didn't like this customer victim's query.

I think hashfail_CL's trust rating is still too high. I trust bankers more.
cedivad (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:03:10 AM

I think hashfail_CL's trust rating is still too high. I trust bankers more.

Cheesy

SolarSilver
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:25:33 AM

Nice. Hashfast is lying in a court brief. Does anybody with the email from Simon want to print it out with headers and send it as a amicus curiae to the address in here? You don't need standing in this case to file it.

http://hashfast.org/Simon_Barber#Promised_Full_BTC_Refunds

http://hashfast.org/John_Skrodenis#Promised_Full_BTC_Refunds
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: