Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: up to 800GH/s [Non Self Moderated]  (Read 6845 times)
cedivad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:38:12 PM

Look, post #153. No, wait, it's #275.

153/275 = 0.5563

"Bitter to Better"?

^^ Cheesy
Posted from asd, ref#9wqV8am3P0x2dKGT

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cedivad (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:39:11 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 09:55:25 PM by cedivad

Jesus guys, almost one post removed out of two.

It must be some kind of record.
Posted from asd, ref#N5uDggitLFlsfIXM

Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Flashman

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Hodl!

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:23:12 PM

This one must have been a sore point...

Thanks for calling out the windfall seekers who wanted to be in a can't lose/free lunch situation at HashFast's expense.  "Silly" is one of the right words for their ridiculous expectations, but some other ones come to mind given the actions they've taken...

You mean the people who knew BTC was bound to rise and sought repeated assurances from you that you would hold the BTC and they would not be worse off in BTC terms if you failed to deliver on time?

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 08:36:00 AM

This one must have been a sore point...

Thanks for calling out the windfall seekers who wanted to be in a can't lose/free lunch situation at HashFast's expense.  "Silly" is one of the right words for their ridiculous expectations, but some other ones come to mind given the actions they've taken...

You mean the people who knew BTC was bound to rise and sought repeated assurances from you that you would hold the BTC and they would not be worse off in BTC terms if you failed to deliver on time?

The epic silence now days in comparison from their early days of marketing "hey come preorder our new hashcrap asic miner!". They made a bunch of promises and noise to get your money and now that they have it and can't deliver on their promises they are silent and pathetic.

Alarming and entertaining. These guys are clowns just like MTGOX was.

Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Easy2Mine

Activity: 854

einc.io

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:00:43 AM

Batch One EVOs sold out almost instantly, so exhibiting your grudge in public hasn't had any noticeable effect.  Better get a Batch Two before they're gone!

If Batch One sold out almost instantly, why are you still stuck at Batch Two?
I suspect you skip Batch One to make it look how succesfull you are scamming people.
Once a thief, always a thief !!!

bkminer

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Don't let the nam-shub in your operating system.

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:06:31 PM

I feel special, 100% of my posts on the thread were deleted.  If anyone wants I do have copies....

Cool
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:45:07 AM

Keep deleting, I'll keep reposting

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic.
HashFast has a working assembly line at CIARA, an ISO9000 certified leader in assembling/testing/shipping high tech hardware.

From the 4 machines I received (3 months late), all of them had loose screws rattling around in the enclosures. Some of the BBJet boards were only attached with one screw, and hanging from the wiring harness

Quality assembly my ass

Loose screws is one thing, but one of the cases had one long black bolt in surplus, a clear mistake during the mounting of the water cooling

If Ciara is such a great leader in gettings quick out of the door, why have I not seen the Batch #1 MPP ship? Or the upgrade kits? Or the Sierras from Batch #2?

Surely Ciara can keep up with the parts you ship them?

Having a demo unit to show off at conference is not the same as having a mass produced product. So you sold out your EVO Batch #1, why is holding you back from shipping it to your eagerly awaiting customers? You have the parts....
SolarSilver
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:45:43 AM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic.

Why come in here and pollute a thread created for the benefit of those who disagree with your opinion?  Ego boosting or what?

To make sure other people don't make the same mistake I've made in the past: if you spend any money on Hashfast equipment, you are sure to get it too late (if it even ships), it will not perform as promised and their customer support is horrible

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1ze69c/core_developer_gmaxwell_speaks_out_against/
SolarSilver
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:23:30 AM

If HashFast's spec-smashing 2TH is pathetic, then what are CT's 20% power and performance misses? 

Yes you nailed it, HashFast's track record of delivering equipment on time to customers is pathetic, there is no better word for it
bkminer

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:44:31 AM

HashFast's new world record holding 750+ GH/s ASIC.

This isn't the ASIC Olympics.

To HashFast that's all it is... (wow and my single post about my deleted mosts was deleted... thanks Chris!  Cool )

(this is a repost before CL deletes this one too, I'm at 100% deletes now)
joshv06

Activity: 991

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:01:54 AM

HashFast's new world record holding 750+ GH/s ASIC.

This isn't the ASIC Olympics.

To HashFast that's all it is... (wow and my single post about my deleted mosts was deleted... thanks Chris!  Cool )

(this is a repost before CL deletes this one too, I'm at 100% deletes now)

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854

einc.io

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:31:36 PM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Batch One EVOs sold out almost instantly, so exhibiting your grudge in public hasn't had any noticeable effect.  Better get a Batch Two before they're gone!

I suspect you skip Batch One to make it look how succesfull you are scamming people.

Asshole keep deleting my posts, no worries, I will reposting the truth.

He asshole, when are you sending out the MPP?
And why so many people don't have their BJ yet?

Keep this thread alive, so that people who are not aware that Hashlast are just a bunch of thieves will know about the truth.

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:45:41 PM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Asshole keep deleting my posts, no worries, I will reposting the truth.

He asshole, when are you sending out the MPP?
And why so many people don't have their BJ yet?

Keep this thread alive, so that people who are not aware that Hashlast are just a bunch of thieves will know about the truth.

Keep this alive, but don't forget to post in their main non self moderated thread too so that more people are aware of HashFail.

BTCInvestorPro

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:55:11 PM

It's hard to believe that their Evo batch one sold out instantly when the Hashfast website wasn't even usable for a good chunk of time after the announcement and beginning of sales.  It's also perplexing why Hashfast_CL or anyone from that company would continue to try and market and sell their "products" through bitcointalk given the staggeringly horrible reputation they've managed to build for themselves here.  Their continued aggravation of forum members has spilled over onto reddit to the extent that a "Hashfast is a scam" thread has been stickied to the top of /r/bitcoinmining.  Their continued belligerence only serves to motivate people to spread the word that Hashfast is a scam company as there is near zero evidence that they intend to make mends with the large number of customers who they defrauded through their trickery and lies and more and more of their customers are realizing just how badly they have been screwed by these clowns.
SolarSilver
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:13:18 PM

It's hard to believe that their Evo batch one sold out instantly when the Hashfast website wasn't even usable for a good chunk of time after the announcement and beginning of sales. 

It's probably one of those mining collectives that placed a large order, perhaps Icedrill (again? :-)

And the rest are uninformed newbies that did not bother to google around to find feedback like here
bkminer

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:46:26 PM

Do you actually own CT hardware or are you only presuming to speak for those who do?

Why don't you stop worrying about Cointerra and worry about HashFast shipping product?

(preserving, I'm still at 100% deletes by HashScam)
gmaxwell
Legendary

Activity: 4158
Merit: 8382

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 05:04:29 PM

I boggle that they'd even sell a single unit.
bkminer

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:53:25 AM

Previous post quote:

a temporary exchange medium provided as a convenience

As I remember in the beginning HashCrap would ONLY accept bitcion because they had a sorry excuse that they didn't have the payment systems up.  So stop BULLSHITTING about convenience...the only convenience was to put BTC into HashFast's pockets.

(saving post that will be deleted)
SolarSilver
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:22:39 AM

Obvious he can't answer why none of the old orders are shipped...

stop comparing to cointerra. They have done much better at assembling and shipping devices so far

Not according to their own customers:

It's been a week and I can't even get an RMA for my defective [Cointerra] unit.  Angry

I think by far the complaints about Hashfast dwarf those about Cointerra

Like... why have you not shipped the MPP for Batch #1? Why have you not shipped the upgrade kits? Why have you not shipped the Sierras?

Care to give an answer to that?
cedivad (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:46:48 AM

Obvious he can't answer why none of the old orders are shipped...

They have 15m$ of customers sales invest in lawyers...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: