Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:57:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: up to 800GH/s [Non Self Moderated]  (Read 6849 times)
Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:09:46 PM

If cedivad mentions his lawyer *and* boasts about his overweening absolute confidence in a court victory, you take two shots.

Court? You are such an ignorant. The contract you forced us into says arbitration. It's Morici that will bring you in court and win.

Don't worry -  i will be there with kilograms of popcorns. Yeah, kilograms, you know what a kilogram is, right? It's one thousand grams.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #cghOwf2wXMlON4tQ

"Forced?"  Who "forced" you into the ToS?  AFAIK they were entirely voluntary and you were free to agree or disagree to comply with them.

"...court and win..."

OK!  Everybody drink!

Ralph,

When do you plan to pay the bet you lost?

How is your job as "Tech Support" for hashfast?

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...

Since you like to bet, how about accepting mine?

I have 5 BTC that says HashFast will not ship a working miner containing Golden Nonce chips to even one customer in 2013.  (It has to be physical delivery.  Hosting doesn't count.)

Care to put up 5 BTC of your own against that?

I think I love you bogart.

I accepted Bogart's bet, on his conditions (ckolivas doesn't count) and even offered to double the stakes.

He has yet to respond.  I wonder why?

Your acceptance is acknowledged.  I didn't see your response at first since it came some days later and I don't frequent this thread.

No thanks on the doubled stakes.  I'd rather not tie up that much BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:10:02 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic.

Received: by 10.194.138.199 with SMTP id qs7csp90853wjb;
        Fri, 16 Aug 2013 16:38:36 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.236.45.102 with SMTP id o66mr196684yhb.13.1376696316262;
Return-Path: <bitpaysupport@hashfast.com>

Hi Jim,
Thank you so much for your patience while I got the answer for you, I greatly appreciate it.

The answer is if you buy Baby Jet for 51 BitCoins today and it does not ship, you will be refunded the 51 BitCoins you paid.

I hope that helps and hope you have a good weekend!

Thanks,
Cara

Note the date on that is Aug 16 2013.  Since then, BTC/USD has fluctuated by ~800%.  HashFast does not owe you an 800% windfall, and no judge or arbitrator is going to award you one.

Caras answer is very deceptive, if the USD/BTC exchange rate is taken in account, why did she state the equal amount of BTC will be refunded?

Just admit it, the equal BTC refund was just another one of your marketing ploys you back peddled on, deceiving your earliest customers.

Build a bridge and get over it.

How about Hashfast starts shipping the MPP they owe on Batch #1 BBJet orders? Or the Upgrade kits? Or the Sierras? Or the MPP on the Sierras?
cedivad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:13:40 PM

To read the full thread with no censorship:

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/hashfast-announces-specs-for-new-asic-up-to-800gh-s.271636/
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #MwQMqtQXzig4jSDn

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
bkminer

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Don't let the nam-shub in your operating system.

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:44:49 AM

... evo - evolution from what? ZERO?

Actually I think it's evolution TO Zero!

(soon to be deleted...)
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:51:04 AM

The censorship continues:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.
It's very clear right there. Are you claming Cara was lying? The promise there has nothing to do with any sort of exchange rate.

Clearly HashFast knows they screwed up getting caught with the lies.

Buy & Hold
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854

einc.io

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:18:31 AM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

HashShit_CL are you playing the GAY wife or the Gay man.
To FUCK or to be FUCKED

This message will be deleted in T-minus seconds by GAY PRIDE CL

ninjarobot

Activity: 761

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:27:44 AM

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: HashFast_CL on Today at 01:41:44 PM
Sorry to all those feverently wishing for Santa HashFast to bring them a pony named Windfall.   Cry

You really are a piece of work.

* If HF would have delivered on time the machines would have produced roughly the amount of bitcoins they were sold for in the first place. This is why you have batch 1 customers.

* To guard against delays and difficulty rises there was the MPP. However HF has not delivered on this promise. Even if they do at some point in the future it is now a case of too little to late.

* As a last resort there was the promise to refund the original payment. Made here on the forum, in support emails, in person and in the ToS+order confirmation. HF has defaulted on all their earlier promises and shifted the risks and losses to their customers.

To even suggest that customers asking for a refund of the original payment in BTC are opportunists looking for a windfall is an insult.
cedivad (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:59:30 AM

7 messages removed overnight... Gonna repost them all...
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #03hzihGGQExAcvep

Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
SolarSilver
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:39:47 PM

7 messages removed overnight... Gonna repost them all...
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #03hzihGGQExAcvep

Let me help you out:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic.

If HF_CL fails at calming down the community newly created accounts of people knowing the law better than our lawyers arrive to the rescue.
Posted from asd, ref#NN3YE2pVR8l1X4iz

I'd like to propose a new drinking game for the forum.

Everytime cedivad comes on here and mentions his lawyer, you take a shot.

If cedivad mentions his lawyer *and* boasts about his overweening absolute confidence in a court victory, you take two shots.

If cedivad says something on-topic (IE about HashFast's 750GH/s EVO) take three shots, but don't worry because that *never* happens!   Cheesy

I'd like to propose a new drinking game for the forum.

When Hashfast ships out the MPP they owe Batch #1 BBJet orders, you take a shot
When Hashfast ships out the Upgrade kits they sold with a December delivery date, you take another shot
When Hashfast ships out the Sierras that are now 4 months late, you take two more shots
When Hashfast ships out the MPP they owe Batch #2 Sierras orders, you take 3 shots
When Hashfast ships out their new vapourware 750 GH/s EVO boards on time and on spec, you get to drink all night

But don't worry, March will be a month where we'll stay very sober... none of the above is going to happen

Prove us wrong, Hashfast... I'd like to get a few shots. With the open issues above, you owe me 4 + 4 + 4 + 6 shots. I hope nobody is so naive to have bet anything on the EVOs after they read the relevant Hashfast threads 
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854

einc.io

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:56:16 AM

Look at your trust rating.
You are just another pedophile who happens also to be GAY scamming the young and old.

I wonder how fast you will delete this post.
If you are that fast with shipping the MPP, I think a lot people will be happy inclusive me.
We will never mine the BTC back that we have lost because of your incompetence, but we can limit the damage a bit.

Syke
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:15:18 AM

That's nice, but the principles are the same.  Your coins were changed to fiat in order to build your machine, which was priced in USD.  If Bitcoin went to $1.00 you would demand USD and scoff at BTC parity.  If Bitcoin went to $1,000,000 it would be even more obvious you expect a pony named windfall to soothe your buyer's remorse.

Please explain HashFast's promise here:

Received: by 10.194.138.199 with SMTP id qs7csp90853wjb;
X-Received: by 10.236.45.102 with SMTP id o66mr196684yhb.13.1376696316262;
Return-Path: <bitpaysupport@hashfast.com>

Hi Jim,
Thank you so much for your patience while I got the answer for you, I greatly appreciate it.

The answer is if you buy Baby Jet for 51 BitCoins today and it does not ship, you will be refunded the 51 BitCoins you paid.

I hope that helps and hope you have a good weekend!

Thanks,
Cara

Buy & Hold
cedivad (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:25:17 PM

Reposts #10: (thanks HF_CL, i don't even need to clear the clipboard, it's already there)
(BOT update: no, it's fast enought to just click a button when the handy email notifications pop-up).

No I won't because it won't go anywhere. The complaint triggered a letter to HF to see if the complaint could be resolved between company and HF. Because HF went the legal route that option is now off the table. The Department of Justice in the State of California is prohibited by law from representing individual citizen's legal interests in civil matters.

They will retain my customer complaint and the response on behalf of HF by Zuber Lawler &amp; Del Duca in case legal action is taken against HF by their office in the future. In that case the complaint can be used as evidentiary material and provide vital documentation for use on behalf of California consumer's interests.

You were supposed to deliver devices IN TIME. Devices which were supposed to mine back the BTC invested in them to the least.
Actually, given the risks someone takes with investing in ASICs, your devices should have a HIGH chance of mining back the BTC invested in the devices PLUS some extra for the risks taken.

There is no doubt that the BTC price shooting up while you were producing your ASICs would tempt a lot of manufacturers to pretend there being difficulties postponing the delivery while they are mining on the devices produced themselves while manufacturing the next batch for their customers which they again will use to mine themselves if it is too profitable still and postpone the delivery again.

Not saying you did that... or am I?

Are you seriously telling people to be happy to get a 10k USD refund for their 100 btc investment, when if they did not invest in your fucked up company they would have 65k USD worth now in BTC?

F U seriously

Court? You are such an ignorant. The contract you forced us into says arbitration. It's Morici that will bring you in court and win.

Don't worry -  i will be there with kilograms of popcorns. Yeah, kilograms, you know what a kilogram is, right? It's one thousand grams.

So you confirm this email exchange is legitimate?
I will take it as so.

"Forced?"  Who "forced" you into the ToS?  AFAIK they were entirely voluntary and you were free to agree or disagree to comply with them.

Yes, forced. It's a forced arbitration clause.

Do you want to talk about the fact that you are denying the very existence of the early versions of your contract?
Or do you prefer to talk about the 3 days or so where your Terms of Sales were offline when you opened sales again for your new fantastic EVO?

And since that you keep removing the link (what a poor tactic); you can read this full thread by replacing "bitcointalk.org" with "bitcointa.lk" on this URL.

4) Are terms of sale binding at the time of sale?  Or can you guys retroactively change them?
They recently added a new term to the ToS, if i understood it correctly they can change them retroactively now.

Dear HashFast_CL,

Do you really believe that you are gonna get yourself out of your LIES with such a poor misunderstanding of what the Bitcoin community believes in?
Here is a screenshoot of my Skype conversation with your marketing director and executive John S.
Please read "we only care about our losses, that are not measured in USD".
It was first posted in this board back in October, when no-on would have expected the price to rise as it did.
Moreover, you promised BTC refunds. If you didn't intended to, you shouldn't have LIED to us.

Conversation: https://i.imgur.com/XLQIa1g.png

Also quoting this post as another reference to prove the relation between HashFast (the company) and HashFast_CL:

You already admitted to receiving and returning a check for 105% of the purchase price.
If you really think a court is actually going to give you a $60,000 pony named Windfall, get a lawyer.
But you know that's absurd, which is why you've not done so.

(don't worry HF_CL, this is not the first time that you fall for things like this, and i've already saved all of the others).
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #Ya5WqGbjXgkbYciD

SolarSilver
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:57:19 PM

Quote from: HashFast_CL

Re: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: up to 800GH/s
Today at 16:26:15
Once again, the only reason this thread is locked is because cedavid and others are spamming it.

This is a clear violation of the message they get ever time I delete their hate/rage/troll posts.

If the mods would simply enforce the rules for this subforum, it wouldn't be a problem.  But they don't, so it is.

Sorry to all who wish to post here!

If Hashfast would simple run their business according to the rules of eh good business, we would all have received our equipment in December 2013 and January 2014 and none of us would be complaining right now

Until we get the equipment we pre-paid and the matching MPP, people will keep complaints about the fact that Hashfast ripped them off.

Not hard to understand, right?
bkminer

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Don't let the nam-shub in your operating system.

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:41:31 AM

We built the machines we were paid for;

Then send me my FUCKING MACHINE YOU FUCK!

(saving one more)
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:30:25 AM

Ah, yes, HashFast_CL can't handle debate. Reply and lock the thread. Good thing that won't shut people up.

Quote from: HashFast_CL
"Contract?"

Sorry, but that's just a post on an internet forum, not a contract.  The ToS are binding, not statements made during an extended period of relative BTC/USD stability (just prior to an unpredictable and unprecedented explosion in BTC value).

No, it wasn't a post on a forum. It was an email sent by an official HashFast account to a customer asking for clarification of the Terms of Service. It will be very valid in a court.

Buy & Hold
midnightmagic

Activity: 88
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:06:57 AM

So, now since they've specifically stated that they would denominate refunds in USD and have specifically stated that a refund in the event of a shrunk BTC value would result in *MORE* bitcoins, that means that a refund could be initiated now by people who pre-ordered back at the $1200 or $1000 mark, for a *positive bitcoin* "windfall," which would guarantee them a positive bitcoin INCREASE in a way which is guaranteed to give a better BTC ROI than mining with any HashFast equipment ever will.

Seriously, people who pre-ordered at the higher value should be asking for a refund now that they're not delivering basically at all.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:33:58 AM

What it sounds like is HF got all giddy when they ran the numbers on how much DOUGH they could make if they took in customer BTCs and made promises to refund full BTCs if they did not meet their deadline.

After going through the process they realized they over promised and could not deliver realistically in any meaningful way hence the change in their ToS.

Now they have to redefine what "FULL BTC REFUNDS" means to be "FULL BTC REFUNDS DENOMINATED IN USD".

Two totally different meanings.

HashFast_CL is only posting defending HF because he hopes to sucker in more pre-order money for their UNICORN ASICs that have pots of gold at the end of the rainbow.

HashFail  Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

cedivad (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:46:58 AM

So, now since they've specifically stated that they would denominate refunds in USD and have specifically stated that a refund in the event of a shrunk BTC value would result in *MORE* bitcoins, that means that a refund could be initiated now by people who pre-ordered back at the $1200 or $1000 mark, for a *positive bitcoin* "windfall," which would guarantee them a positive bitcoin INCREASE in a way which is guaranteed to give a better BTC ROI than mining with any HashFast equipment ever will.

Seriously, people who pre-ordered at the higher value should be asking for a refund now that they're not delivering basically at all.
Too bad that people who ordered in late november/december are locked in in a "we own your soul and we can unitarily change the terms" kind of tos.
(i can't find a reference in the tos to backup the claim that they can now unitarily change the terms, but i remember to have found it once)
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #pypmofcJ6UA4t0MG

Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:28:13 AM

Too bad that people who ordered in late november/december are locked in in a "we own your soul and we can unitarily change the terms" kind of tos.
(i can't find a reference in the tos to backup the claim that they can now unitarily change the terms, but i remember to have found it once)
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #pypmofcJ6UA4t0MG

Really what all these miner manufacturers should put in their TOS is "if we do give out a refund it will be in whatever denomination is worth less at the time of refund"

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
gmaxwell
Legendary

Activity: 4158
Merit: 8382

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 11:43:03 AM

FWIW, it looks to me like they're selectively locking the other thread when they're not at the computer and can't be vigilantly deleting messages. Kinda crazy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: