Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:41:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want the logo to be changed?
Yes, a new logo sounds great - 10 (66.7%)
No, current logo is the best - 5 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][66] ★Coin 66★ - Hard Fork - Mandatory Update - 2014/04/04  (Read 41023 times)
SaintFrantic

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:12:29 AM

Do you guys have any pools still up?

People are still rooting for this coin, but have not heard anything from piku yet. All well?

Not really.We need someone to take over this coin. We need pools as well. It needs someone with a lot of dedication.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jha MemoKLK

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:23:50 AM

66 the coin team is very good, better than the other team, believe they will succeed
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:23:57 AM

Do you guys have any pools still up?

People are still rooting for this coin, but have not heard anything from piku yet. All well?

Not really.We need someone to take over this coin. We need pools as well. It needs someone with a lot of dedication.

I know a pool that might be interested. MAybe you can put some info in the thread of the cryptocoin revival foundation and I will get obfuscode to take a look at it. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=576714.msg6294074#msg6294074

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 01:51:50 PM

Welcome to trade Coin 66 at C-CEX.com exchange!

Easy registration, no delays in deposits and withdrawals, very responsive interface, strong security.
You can trade 66 to BTC, USD (Visa/MC deposits available, PayPal withdrawals and many other options).

https://c-cex.com/?p=66-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=66-usd

Also it is tradable to any other coin we have (100+):

https://c-cex.com/?p=66-ltc
https://c-cex.com/?p=66-nmc
https://c-cex.com/?p=66-doge
https://c-cex.com/?p=66-ftc

Trading fee is 0.2%, 0% fee on crypto deposit. We have referral system.
We have very effective support team available in Skype, via support tickets and chat on exchange.

Sincerely, https://c-cex.com exchange!

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
hanoosh

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

LION Devloper, Graphics Designer!

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:32:57 AM

Any News ?

For any Graphics Design PM me Wink
LION https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649055
gwopr

Activity: 296

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 09:25:48 PM

hello there,
I'm available to evaluate, in case with other passionate 66 owners, to be put in place all the efforts to revive the coin, even to be handovered the coin if necessary. anyone suggesting how to proceed or developers to state their point of view?
marty1972

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 09:40:16 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 10:37:36 PM by marty1972

Hello,

I am ready and committed to take over the 66 coin, I represent a team that can guarantee continuity, dedication and investments, the ingredients to make a coin successful. At the moment this coin is a dying cat and you know that.

I hope that the developer/owner still cares about his portfolio and this project and wants to give it a new perspective.

I am looking forward to receiving a PM from the developer/owner, the sooner the better.

Cheers,
Mav
SaintFrantic

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:38:04 PM

Hello,

I am ready and committed to take over the 66 coin, I represent a team that can guarantee continuity, dedication and investments, the ingredients to make a coin successful. At the moment this coin is a dying cat and you know that.

I hope that the developer/owner still cares about his portfolio and this project and wants to give it a new perspective.

I am looking forward to receiving a PM from the developer/owner, the sooner the better.

Cheers,
Mav
Good luck with contacting the developer. Do you actually need him so you can take over the coin? I think there is still quite a lot of people interested in this coin. It has enormous potential. Personally I think we need new Algo and POS as well.

SaintFrantic

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:05:24 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2014, 04:26:17 PM by SaintFrantic

Let's hear from anyone who's more knowledgeable on the matter of taking over. How this can work without the old developer? I'll back my words with some coins for the new developer or team. Rome has burnt down is time to rebuild it from the ashes.

1. If you want to donate let's hear from you hear.
2.If there is any interest of taking full time job as dev. of 66 Coin. Let's hear from you.
3.Pools contact and establish at least 5 pools with stable and reliable services. With owners who will stick with the coin for bit longer than couple of months.
4.Very important is to find purpose for this coin. What do you want to be able to buy or sell with it. I have suggested before. Services or products like music, movies,T-shirts or Art. Maybe give rewards for designs of T-shirts and make our own online shop. Good genres of films like Sci-Fi, Horror.Same thematic for Art and T-Shirts  design. In general something unique. Done especially for us. Let's face it If you can buy custom made art just with 66 coin. What the value of this coin going to be? No matter what Algo, Amount of coins, Community, Premine and so on will have effect on the value as much as to be able to actually buy goods and services with it. Give ideas about products and services. Let's collect funds and build our own online shop.
5.Rewards for voting on MintPal
6.Engage with people on Facebook, Twitter, Face-to-face communication. Explain about cryptocurruncies in general. Explain about 66 Coin. Explain what they can buy with it.

This are my 6 points to success. There can be refined a little but I hope you get the point.  Let's do it.

gwopr

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:06:29 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 06:46:46 AM by gwopr

Dear Friends,
First of all, stop chasing ghosts, it is time to turn ideas into actions too much time and efforts have been wasted for nothing.

Here is my idea. Please read it carefully, you will notice it is a win-win proposal.

BACKGROUND: we all hope that the 66 project will be back online, but the more time passes, the more improbable its return becomes.

CONSEQUENCE: The 66 project is dying and without having direct access to the project or someone capable of taking over its management, in1-2 weeks’ time or so this coin will end up like tears in rain. We will lose all our potential earnings, wasted a lot of mining time, every BTC spent buying 66 coins without mentioning our precious time. Everything for nothing, just an exercise in futility!

SOLUTION: We do not have any control upon this coin and as a matter of fact we cannot prevent its failure. But a new coin can be created so that we all enter into its market using our - unfortunately - useless 66 coins.

Therefore, behind me there is already a team of people that will:

- Create a new coin, open 1+ mining pool, and 1+ dedicated exchange
- Be engaged in supporting its development for a durable period of time
- Take advantage of the 66 experience to avoid repeating its mistakes (one for all the lack of marketing) as well as implementing an extensive and innovative features ready off the shelf.

This coin will be premined to distribute proportionally coins to every 66 owner based on the amount owned: this way you enter the market from the front door and evidently become stakeholders in its future.

The participation to the marketing and the publicity of the coin is open to all of you: all your contributions to the field, no matter what level, are more than welcome.

The sooner you get on board of this project, the better you will enjoy its success. State your availability and you will get involved into it as soon as possible.  This means that you will be assigned with precise tasks, responsibilities and of course benefits in form of more coins.

IMPORTANT: The transparency for the use of the premine fund is paramount. Every day its amount will be published along with the wallet addresses of the people getting those coins.  At the end of this 66-exchange phase all the remaining coins will be used for giveaways only, with the same level of transparency - nothing will be kept by the developers.

DEADLINE: A new coin to be created out of nothing within 10-14 days from now. This can be also your time frame to make up your mind and take up this opportunity.

Your turn: Now you know what to do with your coins. Save them and prepare to exchange them for a ticket to a brand new world!

Regards,
Joshua
SaintFrantic

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:11:16 AM

OK dear friends,
Stop chasing ghosts and where they hide. It is time to turn ideas into actions.
Here is my idea. Please read it with attention, you will notice it's a win win proposal.

BACKGROUND: we all hope thet the 66 project will be back online, but the more time passes, the more improbable its return becomes.

CONSEQUENCE: the 66 project is dying, and without the keys of the coin, without anyone capable of taking over its management, in maybe 1-2 weeks the coin will end up like tears in rain. We will loose all our coin: all MHs, all BTC spent, all time spent will be worth nothing.

SOLUTION: we cannot prevent the coin die, but a new coin can be created so that we all enter into its market using our - unfortunately - useless 66 coins.
As such, behind me there is already a group of people that will:
- create a new coin, open 1+ mining pool, 1+ dedicated exchange
- be engaged in supporting its development for a durable period of time
- take advantage of the 66 experience to avoid repeating its mistakes (the lack of marketing, first of all) as well as implementing all innovative feature ready off the shelf.

This coin will be premined to give coins to 66 owners proportionally to the amount owned: this way you enter the market from the front door and evidently become stakeholders in its future.

The participation to the marketing and the publicity of the coin is open to all of you: all your contributions in that field, no matter what level, are more than welcome. The sooner you come onboard, the better your participate to its success. State your availability and you will be distributed precice tasks, responsabilities and of course benefits in form of more coins.

IMPORTANT: the transparency for the use of the premine fund is paramount. Every day its amount will be published, together with the coin address of the people getting those coins. At the end of this 66-exchange phase all remaining coins will be used only for giveaways, with the same level of transparency: nothing must be kept by developers.

DEADLINE: new coin to sort out of the fog within 10-14 days from now. This can be also your time frame to make up your mind and take up this opportunity.

Your turn: now you know what to do with your coins. Save them and prepare to exchange them with the ticket to a brand new world.
Can we premine exact amount of coins and the rest to be offered for mining again. If we make a list of people wanting to exchange their old coins for new and then premine the amount. We need to verify them as well. What happened with the current premine as well. Only active user to get premine as well. Runaways will be castaway.

marty1972

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:41:51 AM

Hello,

Cheers,
Mav
Good luck with contacting the developer. Do you actually need him so you can take over the coin? I think there is still quite a lot of people interested in this coin. It has enormous potential. Personally I think we need new Algo and POS as well.

Hi SaintFrantic,

Unfortunately, Pikimunga seems vanished so there is really no point investing in something that actually cannot be taken over, isn't it?

I agree with you that the 66 has great potential but to turn it into reality we need more than small talk.

Surely, if I should take over the 66, a redevelopment and new implementations would be on the top of my agenda as well as marketing and blah, blah...

SaintFrantic

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:44:54 AM

Hello,

Cheers,
Mav

Hi SaintFrantic,

Unfortunately, Pikimunga seems vanished so there is really no point investing in something that actually cannot be taken over, isn't it?

I agree with you that the 66 has great potential but to turn it into reality we need more than small talk.

Surely, if I should take over the 66, a redevelopment and new implementations would be on the top of my agenda as well as marketing and blah, blah...

Great news. Any help just ask.

gwopr

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:34:40 AM

Hello there, hello SaintFrantic,
nice to notice a few of you still enthusiastic. As announced in my post, the request is simple: just wait for the next news about the announced coin and prepare to get engaged in the marketing opportunities, for the benefit of all participants. best regards to the community,
Joshua
JaroBe

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:35:02 AM

Dear Friends,
First of all, stop chasing ghosts, it is time to turn ideas into actions too much time and efforts have been wasted for nothing.

Here is my idea. Please read it carefully, you will notice it is a win-win proposal.

BACKGROUND: we all hope that the 66 project will be back online, but the more time passes, the more improbable its return becomes.

CONSEQUENCE: The 66 project is dying and without having direct access to the project or someone capable of taking over its management, in1-2 weeks’ time or so this coin will end up like tears in rain. We will lose all our potential earnings, wasted a lot of mining time, every BTC spent buying 66 coins without mentioning our precious time. Everything for nothing, just an exercise in futility!

SOLUTION: We do not have any control upon this coin and as a matter of fact we cannot prevent its failure. But a new coin can be created so that we all enter into its market using our - unfortunately - useless 66 coins.

- Take advantage of the 66 experience to avoid repeating its mistakes (one for all the lack of marketing) as well as implementing an extensive and innovative features ready off the shelf.

This coin will be premined to distribute proportionally coins to every 66 owner based on the amount owned: this way you enter the market from the front door and evidently become stakeholders in its future.

The participation to the marketing and the publicity of the coin is open to all of you: all your contributions to the field, no matter what level, are more than welcome.

The sooner you get on board of this project, the better you will enjoy its success. State your availability and you will get involved into it as soon as possible.  This means that you will be assigned with precise tasks, responsibilities and of course benefits in form of more coins.

IMPORTANT: The transparency for the use of the premine fund is paramount. Every day its amount will be published along with the wallet addresses of the people getting those coins.  At the end of this 66-exchange phase all the remaining coins will be used for giveaways only, with the same level of transparency - nothing will be kept by the developers.

DEADLINE: A new coin to be created out of nothing within 10-14 days from now. This can be also your time frame to make up your mind and take up this opportunity.

Your turn: Now you know what to do with your coins. Save them and prepare to exchange them for a ticket to a brand new world!

Regards,
Joshua

Not a bad idea at all!
 I agree to SaintFrantic that it will be useful to make a small research in order to find out how many 66coin owners are up to this idea. And also, to think very well what kind of coin the new one should be? 66coin was created at the time when 42coin had shown a great success, being the first ''rare'' coin. As we all can see now:  its price is diminished. The reason for that is simple: it is very hard to find a use for ''rare'' coins! Who likes to pay for something at a price of  0.0000001 rare_Xcoin?? Or imagine an advertisiment: **PLAY MY GAME FOR A MONTH JUST FOR 5E-7 rare_Xcoin**. It doesn't look good and people do not like such numbers!
gwopr

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:54:06 AM

I could simply say that I totally support your idea. But there's more: I can confirm that the team working on the new coin has come to the same conclusion: who could feel to be potentially rich since he owns "only" 0.5 66 coins? In this field, also feelings are important.
Thanks for supporting this project, more news are coming soon.
Joshua

Dear Friends,

Regards,
Joshua

Not a bad idea at all!
 I agree to SaintFrantic that it will be useful to make a small research in order to find out how many 66coin owners are up to this idea. And also, to think very well what kind of coin the new one should be? 66coin was created at the time when 42coin had shown a great success, being the first ''rare'' coin. As we all can see now:  its price is diminished. The reason for that is simple: it is very hard to find a use for ''rare'' coins! Who likes to pay for something at a price of  0.0000001 rare_Xcoin?? Or imagine an advertisiment: **PLAY MY GAME FOR A MONTH JUST FOR 5E-7 rare_Xcoin**. It doesn't look good and people do not like such numbers!
SaintFrantic

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:04:09 PM

I think the most important thing is to stick together and build trust. Everything else can be smoothened out. I like when there is a great team behind something.

marty1972

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 08:50:55 PM

I agree with you 100%! A good team build on trust is essential and this is what I am looking for.
segaazel

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:11:38 PM

I'm in. I can only mine on weekends with my single 280X because electricity is not cheap here in Brazil, but I hope my tiny amount of 0.0813 66coin can help. It's so sad both 66 and ekrona are dying.  Embarrassed
It is really weird that pikimunga vanished. In the early days of the 66 takeover and even before that he was so active and always replied every message left for him. He would not abandon the community without saying anything.
gwopr

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:38:05 PM

dear friends,
of course we all are still waiting for pikimunga to show up again but we have to face reality: the 66 project is dying. Thus, let's put our disappointment aside for a while, and let's consider the opportunity offered by a new coin that will reward 66 investors by accepting the exchange with our dying coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: