Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:50:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic selling! Yes or No?  (Read 38306 times)
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:31:43 PM

I personally don't like panic selling especially on this bear market. Cause currently market is manipulated  and market will recover.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:14:28 PM

During the panic sales. I think that now it is best to start buying. Such a protracted occurrence when the market falls in people should add a state when they panic. All the same, these are people. Therefore it is necessary to buy.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:25:53 PM

I think before we start investing in crypto currencies we have to understand and understand all the risks that will be obtained if the risks we already know I think we don't need to panic with the worsening situation
You always need to invest the money that you are not afraid to lose , I think that you do not need to invest all the money in the cryptocurrency at once , and of course it is reasonable to approach investing

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:39:28 PM

From the panic sale there is a benefit only in one case, if you were betting on the exchange for the purchase at a greatly reduced price. And because someone poured all their coins in one moment, you managed to buy these coins much lower than the market price. I love such panic sellers.
claus-rich

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:43:44 PM

I think people stopped panicking. The market is falling for a long time, and I do not see sharp bursts of strong emotions now.

Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:51:43 PM

Losers in crypto are the ones who sold their coins on the way down, not only it shows they don't understand about investments, but also they had no idea what they were investing into.
Agree now so many people and invest, first invest then I think, very careless attitude to their money , I think if you invested you do not need to panic sell at least to breakeven

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 09:54:00 PM

Losers in crypto are the ones who sold their coins on the way down, not only it shows they don't understand about investments, but also they had no idea what they were investing into.
Agree now so many people and invest, first invest then I think, very careless attitude to their money , I think if you invested you do not need to panic sell at least to breakeven

a year ago people have just been throwing money to any project, FUD of a missed opportunity. If they sold and the price will start reversal, they will not buy it anymore and will put pending orders on it's lows, which will push the price even higher. The question is, when it may happen...
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:57:35 PM

I think people stopped panicking. The market is falling for a long time, and I do not see sharp bursts of strong emotions now.
there are just no people left who can panic. The next panic will start when bitcoin will cost less than 3 thousand

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 09:45:06 PM

there are just no people left who can panic. The next panic will start when bitcoin will cost less than 3 thousand

So it will be and very soon he will go so low and then everyone will panic, and when it costs less than $ 1,000, then everyone will forget about this market forever. But I hope not so much decided to crush people, although who knows, they can do anything.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:59:55 PM

for now, I think there are indeed many sellers who are panicking, so they have made a sale but don't think in the future. because according to them the current conditions are very bad. but for me that condition can change at any time. so it's better I choose to be patient.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:08:34 PM

Panic selling should be a big NO it will only destroy your portfolio and you will not achieve anything out of it. People panic sell mostly is due to fear and who induce the fear and the person that induce the fear is yourself even though in actual fact the market might be moving but if you does not think it is doom you will not be afraid.
Yes it's true as you say and in my opinion all the conclusions and other decisions that we control or determine. panic sales are ineffective or fail to see the market plummet, looking for profits is needed but in my opinion it is better to accept whatever proceeds from the sale because all the gifts from the developer as long as they do not endanger the capital we plant
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:11:14 PM

Panic sellimg is not good for us. So better to keep calm down.
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:17:31 PM

Most people panic to sell because they can't wait for prices to rise again for a long time and to avoid them is HOLDING. We must have the right or mature decision not to regret what happens when prices rise or vice versa. I personally prefer the simple method of not relying on sales, but I am willing to accept any price.
oktana

Activity: 1554
Merit: 279

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 10:18:13 PM

Panic sales will certainly continue to happen to all investments such as crypto because prices on crypto are only determined by supply and demand, where prices will continue to move if we have to pay attention to how to deal with our mentality when things happen then it will make us more confident yourself to continue Crypto.

I always remember quotes from friends who were frantically selling what we had to follow because it was one to secure our assets in decline.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:34:48 PM

I used to sell some coins just after listing and I believe that it is about how quick you are. I think majority of people don't know how to sell your tokens quickly. That's why I am sure that it is better to be the first one!
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:36:08 PM

No, I think everything will involve emotions and our panic is like the current state of the market, all prices are falling. maybe we are in an uncertain situation selling or holding full. but I will hold it full until the price starts to improve and I will not rush to sell.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:38:11 PM

Most people panic to sell because they can't wait for prices to rise again for a long time and to avoid them is HOLDING. We must have the right or mature decision not to regret what happens when prices rise or vice versa. I personally prefer the simple method of not relying on sales, but I am willing to accept any price.

Panic sell is not only about people that have weak hands. It is more complicated process that include also daytraders and to people who are very well aware of the situation, and know that the price will fall much lower, so they sell so that later buy back cheaper.
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:51:53 PM

I am experiencing this. I feel panic and want to sell assets in crypto. but I have not returned the capital. I will hold and sell when the price has reached my initial capital. I am sure the market will recover soon.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:55:32 PM

Basically, when we can control our patience, we can avoid panic. panic is indeed a side that is so influential in the decisions we make, panic will only make us get losses and failures. so contradict panic by starting from maintaining patience and also doing emotional control as well as possible. when we can overcome panic, we will be ready to succeed.
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:58:41 PM

I am experiencing this. I feel panic and want to sell assets in crypto. but I have not returned the capital. I will hold and sell when the price has reached my initial capital. I am sure the market will recover soon.

What makes you so sure to say that the market will recover soon?

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: