Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:55:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Northern Maryland / Southen Pennsylvania Bitcoin/Altcoin Meet Up  (Read 744 times)
Dea (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 06:08:17 PM

I only saw the Northern VA meet up group, and even though Md is small, it's not that small, so anyone living from north of DC and South of Philly, I think could benefit from the users in such area. Feel free to chime in and give your two thoughts about this becoming a actual Meet Up group and what we could take on, talk about, where we could possibly meet, introductions and so forth. In other words, let's be proactive and bring cryptocurrency to the public spotlight, one project at a time.

Little about myself:
Air Force Veteran, Father, Engineer, Altcurrency addict

I currently run Altcurrencyhelp.com (it's a new project,work in progress don't expect Rockefeller center yet)

Am a cofounder at Livechains.net, & consultant / shareholder.

Helped develop a few coins, and bring about the ideas behind a few innovative wallet concepts and coin functions.

Am working now with the help site, a fair Algo, a few 2.0 Coin developments, and trading and mining.

You can normally find me in the coinex trollbox as I like the company it keeps and the exchange itself is innovative and legit with a hardworking staff ( Thumbs up Captain and Eur )

I have the group set up, am not set up for fiat purchase of the meetup group, will focus more on that if the interest is there. thank you.

I'd like to develop our local Bitcoin / Altcoin Community.

What says you?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: