Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:35:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph  (Read 167525 times)
ScroogeD

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

█ Scrooge D Silver █

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:09:20 AM

So i still have 20 k which i buy when it's 2.5 k and for now i'm still holding it. I bought this one after i got some decent profit from the initial pump as a thank you for the coin. But the downward trend is worrying for the coin future actually.

I understand the bagholder are getting panic right now, especially the one who bought at the peak, but that's the risk in every investment. I hope the price can raise again just for the bagholder to get out and break even.  Smiley

So you are saying, everyone is waiting to sell soon, doesn't sound too good to me...

Payu and dev are working hard, but the second hype seems to be worn off. Let's see what happens next and how much it will decrease.

BTC & LTC #DOGE #DRK #HUC #VTC
Blacklist #Maxcoin - Amateur Devs with ignorant JP Morgan Keiser
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xamido

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:14:05 AM

So i still have 20 k which i buy when it's 2.5 k and for now i'm still holding it. I bought this one after i got some decent profit from the initial pump as a thank you for the coin. But the downward trend is worrying for the coin future actually.

I understand the bagholder are getting panic right now, especially the one who bought at the peak, but that's the risk in every investment. I hope the price can raise again just for the bagholder to get out and break even.  Smiley

So you are saying, everyone is waiting to sell soon, doesn't sound too good to me...

Payu and dev are working hard, but the second hype seems to be worn off. Let's see what happens next and how much it will decrease.

Yes it doesn't sound good. This coin was pumped way beyond it's natural value when it arrived in mintpal. Now every upward trend will be a chance for the bagholder to dump and cut their losses. I really hope the coin can survive, especially after the maple coin arrive. That will be the final nail in the coffin for some people.
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:29:14 AM

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mazacoin.drobit.wallet

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
ScroogeD

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

█ Scrooge D Silver █

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:29:48 AM

Yes it doesn't sound good. This coin was pumped way beyond it's natural value when it arrived in mintpal. Now every upward trend will be a chance for the bagholder to dump and cut their losses. I really hope the coin can survive, especially after the maple coin arrive. That will be the final nail in the coffin for some people.

Wtf... just read about Maplecoin. A coin for canada, the website and design is copied from Mazacoin, Mazacoin & Cryptodirect aka AnonymousPirate the dev of Mazacoin retweeted this...

Why would they start a new coin in the middle of a crisis. Oh dear.

But see it for yourself
http://www.maplecoin.cf/
https://twitter.com/MapleCoin2014

Compared to http://www.mazacoin.org

Seems to be a new / side project of Anonymous pirate

Mazacoin Dev
MazaCoin Development Team

Master Coin Maker: AnonymousPirate - www.CryptoDirect.info

BTC Oyate Initiative: Payu Harris - www.KimitsuAssetManagement.com

Lead Developer: Boxxa - Boxxa's Twitter

Maplecoin dev
MapleCoin Development Team

Master Coin Maker: AnonymousPirate - www.CryptoDirect.info
The Launch Of MapleCoin

MapleCoin will be launched "klondike style", with absolutely no pre-mine - in a fair, open and democratic manner.

BTC & LTC #DOGE #DRK #HUC #VTC
Blacklist #Maxcoin - Amateur Devs with ignorant JP Morgan Keiser
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:32:22 AM

it is not bad is scrypt coin

where is the bad of that
jrich76

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:34:36 AM

This just in, Potcoin dev claims to be the "official" currency of the cannabis industry, yet Cheech and Chong have never even heard of it.

http://potcoin.info/

Sounds like some pothead scheme to scam some free weed money.
jrich76

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:39:50 AM

Not sure if you guys know how CMS works, like wordpress or joomla, but these sites both have the same theme, a theme is prewritten CSS to build a website with, these sites, and many other alt coins, have the same theme. Colors are different but the theme is the same.

http://potcoin.info/index.php/site-administrator

http://darkcoin.io/

Check other alt coin sites, they will have the same theme too.

I think one dev working on many coins is not an exception, I think it's the norm. I think many alt coins are copy/pasted websites. Would so many alt coins randomly use the same theme. Are there that many devs out there.

I encourage you to check into other alt coins, I don't have time to paste them all here but I showed two you can see are very similar and probably using the same theme. That same theme is in many alt coin sites.
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:43:48 AM

I finally broke and sold I can't lose anymore I borrowed money at a high interest rate to build rigs and now I just lost a months worth of mining in 2 fuckign days. I thought this was going to be good to help me get out of the hole I"m in but now it's just putting me deeper FFS 1.3 BTC gone in 2 days just like that and mining diff raising I may not get that back for another 2 months at the rate things are going. FFS I want to belive in this coin and it dev but you said nothing. I had no idea that it was going to flood the market with coins. FFS it's number 2 for profit and the price keeps dropping. This coin needs a diff adjustment or less coins or it's going no where. And I though losing .2 BTC was bad at BTC-E Fuck I think I need to just sell my alts and hold from now on this industry is full of shady people that just want to steal your money. And no warnings I would of been better putting 800 on Red or black Fuck me  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Hi Herp - how is that sockpuppet working out for you?

Whoever you are .. if you borrowed money to invest in Crypto, without knowing what you are doing you are a class A moron!! of the biggest style
So much so , you should go and hide, and do not EVER give anyone advice.

I am glad you lost money, you deserve it.

(ps one more hint, if you do decide to stay in Crypto trading, which I think you should not, but if you do... read the fucking whitepapers first- the "coin flooding the market" was there in black and white since day dot- you really have no clue, but here is another hint ... buy low and sell high)

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds"
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:46:25 AM

Are you still trading this Huh

I had by far the most profit on this coin so far, +1850% on my btc investment Smiley Smiley Now it is too low for me

I feel so bad for the person(s) who bought my coins, I hate myself for that. Angry seriously, this has been DEBUNKED AS A SCAM and is nothing but a fraud currency. how could anyone not fully insane trade this now !??!? or u are just waiting for it to be up a little to dump the hell out of it right?

Guys, this is DOWN TO THE GROUND and it will go down even more

i SOLD this at 0.0008, you UNDERSTAND? 0.0008, it is 0.00002170 now   3586% FALL!!!

I feel bad for u. if u at least want SOMETHING of ur investment back, please, god please dont wait until it is back to 0.00000XXX - it will!

holy sh%

Awhhh diddums ... thanks for all of the lovely free advice.

empowering
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:50:13 AM

wondering if anyone can tell me if this coin has a future of being pumped again? Would like to make some more quick gains.

Maybe but not a great chance, and I really hope not.

Herp

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:59:00 AM

I finally broke and sold I can't lose anymore I borrowed money at a high interest rate to build rigs and now I just lost a months worth of mining in 2 fuckign days. I thought this was going to be good to help me get out of the hole I"m in but now it's just putting me deeper FFS 1.3 BTC gone in 2 days just like that and mining diff raising I may not get that back for another 2 months at the rate things are going. FFS I want to belive in this coin and it dev but you said nothing. I had no idea that it was going to flood the market with coins. FFS it's number 2 for profit and the price keeps dropping. This coin needs a diff adjustment or less coins or it's going no where. And I though losing .2 BTC was bad at BTC-E Fuck I think I need to just sell my alts and hold from now on this industry is full of shady people that just want to steal your money. And no warnings I would of been better putting 800 on Red or black Fuck me  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Whoever you are .. if you borrowed money to invest in Crypto, without knowing what you are doing you are a class A moron!! of the biggest style

(ps one more hint, if you do decide to stay in Crypto trading, which I think you should not, but if you do... read the fucking whitepapers first- the "coin flooding the market" was there in black and white since day dot- you really have no clue, but here is another hint ... buy low and sell high)

That's not me you fool. I actually quoted this dude few posts back about his copy/paste post.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494105.msg5616400#msg5616400

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

empowering
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:01:24 PM

That's not me you fool. I actually quoted this dude few posts back about his copy/paste post.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494105.msg5616400#msg5616400

Yes my dear- but Herp- I would not believe a word you say you fool!

biboun

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:05:03 PM

can someone who uses android check the app ?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mazacoin.drobit.wallet

why continue on releasing tools on major platform if all of this is a big scam ?
Herp

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:09:47 PM

Yes my dear- but Herp- I would not believe a word you say you fool!

As I've said before. You can ignore me at your own peril. I was right so far.

The fact that these scammer devs launched a cloned "national Canadian" currency in the middle of a PR fiasco speaks VOLUMES.

People have to understand that "Pirate" runs a mining operation and he makes money by instamining so he needs fresh virgin pristine coin to rape again and bleed dry and here comes Maplecoin.

On this rip off Maplecoin website they've actually copy/pasted text but in many areas you can still read Mazacoin lol.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Herp

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:31:21 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 12:42:25 PM by Herp

blah blah blah BS BS BS and even moreBS day after day after day because all I have to do in life is talk BS about MAZA- nothing else - seems legit.

As I said before- fuck off you loser.

How do you feel about this Maplecoin being released when Mazacoin was having one foot in the grave? Devs just helped get in the other.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Mathgamain

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 12:44:44 PM

Hi u all,

If you follow Maza coins curve, this dip that we are right now is totally normal. Just hold ur coins and u will thank me later. Never ever sell with loss. Ever. Right now, at this moment, kings are being made (the one who buy NOW, or hold).

- Tomi

ps. Maple coins has just as crappy graphics as Maza, so no points for devs on that Smiley

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:47:34 PM

blah blah blah BS BS BS and even moreBS day after day after day because all I have to do in life is talk BS about MAZA- nothing else - seems legit.

As I said before- fuck off you loser.

How do you feel about this Maplecoin being released with Mazacoin having one foot in the grave? Devs just helped get in the other.

I  and the rest of the community and people that ARE interested in this coin, can figure that out without your "help"
regardless, you are sticking out like a sore thumb... do you understand that?  

You know what none of us do believe not one... is that you are here to "help"

You like to call people naive, well let me tell you , it is you that is naive if you think for even half a second, that when you post here people think
that you are posting to "help" because you "care"  give us a fucking break you idiot- we did not all come down in the last shower.

The thing is you are behaving like such a troll, that no one would believe you eitherway because you are posting like a pain in the ass...
herp is the perfect name for you... an annoying thing that keeps coming back over and over.

I have not had time as of yet to look into and come to conclusions about Maplecoin developers and who they are etc...  but when I do I will look at it, and think about it and make my own choice, because I do not,  not for 1 second think that you have my or anyone elses best interests at heart, a nd you are the biggest biggest fool in all of cryptocurrency if you think you are fooling anyone- honestly, leave all of us "fools" alone... thanks for the advice... we have heard it... thanks...  now is there not some mining you could go and talk about? or maybe you have some coins to send through that mixer - anyways- that was just a round about way of saying - fuck off

remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:47:49 PM

'official' - 'first'

In what world does the word official mean first?
Seriously, when have you ever seen official used in that sense?

The concept is as old as human life. First guy to walk somewhere new puts down a flag to make it official.

Didn't coke call themselves the official drink of summer at some point? Somebody did. I don't agree that it shouldn't be used that way, but it is. Advertisers have been destroying our language for many many years. Using official to denote first is perfectly reasonable and by no mean evidence of trickery.

I guess there will NEVER be an official currency of someone dead or a country/people that no longer exists?
Herp

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:48:06 PM

Hi u all,

If you follow Maza coins curve, this dip that we are right now is totally normal. Just hold ur coins and u will thank me later. Never ever sell with loss. Ever. Right now, at this moment, kings are being made (the one who buy NOW, or hold).

- Tomi

ps. Maple coins has just as crappy graphics as Maza, so no points for devs on that Smiley

Wow another shill account

Date Registered:    March 01, 2014, 09:04:02 PM

How many do you guys have?

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:50:33 PM

wtf is maple coin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: