Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:14:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many dollars i must have to begin trading ?!  (Read 362 times)
forestgunman

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:09:17 AM

If you dont have any experience in trading cryptocurrency, I suggest that you should not spend too much of your earning on it, because that will affect your daily life. I currently invest 10% of my income into crypto every month.
nngella

Activity: 336
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:32:33 PM

I suggest that you start for a small amount so that you can have a "feel" for it.  In my case, I invested around 200USD in Poloniex.com.  I bought some monero and ripple (sad that the market is really not doing good as of the moment).

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
arafat222

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:45:29 PM

If you newbie in crypto then you learn some knowledge about trading.
 In my opinion I suggest you invest 500$ dollar for trading
Twkasun52

Activity: 210

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:57:41 PM

You can start trading begining from 100$ .One of my friend start trading 100$ in binance 1 year & now he has 25K + worth coins.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1349

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:14:19 PM

You can start trading begining from 100$ .One of my friend start trading 100$ in binance 1 year & now he has 25K + worth coins.
Sure, but 1 year ago we were right before a +15k USD parabolic wave. If you knew nothing about trading and just bought 1 year ago, you could easily make about 18k USD out of every 2k invested. Without moving a finger.

If you know what you are doing and have decent profits i'd advise you to put in at least 5k USD. SUre, you can try to play around with 1k or something like that but the gains will always be proportional to the invested amount. If BTC is moving by 2-3 %, $20 out of every successful trade - fees. Not worth it if you ask me, especially that you can sometimes wait a couple weeks for a good opportunity.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:21:31 PM

It's a game of percentages, not balances. But because of fees and transfer costs you will need to be at a certain level to be profitable. I don't know what your situation is, but I would guess that less than $500 is not going to end well. You would do much better to use bitcoin as it was designed. It is the best currency system in the world, however is is not a great investment vehicle. Just buy some then spend when your up. Switching back and forth between fiat and crypto is a good way to make banks rich with your money.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
shashikamal

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 07:28:51 PM

It totally depends on the amount of money you afford to lose. One more fact that the level of skills you bear. If you are a beginner to crypto world learn well before investing as it is must at the beginning. Trading is one of the risky jobs & sometimes luck keeps you in position. Keen attention to market will help you to improve your profit level. If you got a capacity to handle market fluctuations well it will be better $1000-$5000. If you lose can hold the coins till a bull run appears. That's why you need to invest an amount that your can afford to lose. It is a good time to collect some giant projects in the market now at this moment & holding for long term will surprise you definitely.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:46:25 PM

I don't think OP needs that much. He could actually start with less than $70. I started my first trading with less than $50.

If you (op) don't have enough money to risk I would suggest you to trade without money until you learn how to trade.
Here are some sites to learn trading without trading with real money.

* Cpaytoday
https://www.cpaytoday.com/trialbitcoinexchange/
* Coinmarketgame
https://coinmarketgame.com/
* Niffler
https://niffler.co/
* Hitbtc
https://hitbtc.com/
*Altcoinfantasy
https://altcoinfantasy.com/
aminurrahaman

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:14:12 PM

In this crypto field if you want to start trading then you can start with as low as $10 and there is no limitation for trading amount. But you have to understand what amount you can effort, if you loose you will not panic. This market is full of volatility and uncertainty so my suggestion is don't do random trade or don't buy anything without researching. Learn about this market first and start trading with small amount after when you become confident then you can take some risk.
arsene1

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:08:03 PM

There is actually no limit on the amount needed to trade bitcoin, the minimum amount is dependent on the particular exchange. But if you want to make good profit, you need to invest big
zcooipo

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:36:50 AM

I think for beginners, the initial investment of $400 is enough, because most coins are cheap now! The price of ETH is only $274!
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:19:22 AM

How many dollars i must have to begin trading ?!

It is best for a beginner to start the practice with just a small amount of invested money, since at first there is a very big chance to lose all your finances. After all, a novice trader does not yet have the experience and practice to conclude the most profitable trades. For a beginner, there will be enough $ 100-200
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:41:57 AM

I think for beginners, the initial investment of $400 is enough, because most coins are cheap now! The price of ETH is only $274!
I'll remind you that there are people that can't afford to start with $400 as initial investment to trade.

But if a new to trading can avail that, why not.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
ojanamon

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:37:16 AM

At first  when I am new in trading  I started trade with  200$ dollar. Now I have enough dollar . If you want to earn huge profit but trading  at first you learn some skill
nareal109

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:28:06 PM

I invested 2ETH ~ 580$. That's enough for newbie in my opinion. But you can trade with a small amount to explore the market, then try with larger amount.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:47:11 PM

I wouldn't start trading without at least 10k USD. If you want to know your limits enter with a low amount (100USD) and see how much you can make in a month. If you end up with 110 USD you'll know that it's possible for you to make 10% a month. I know that I would not make more than 10% especially in a bear market so I'd need to play with at least 10000USD to get get decent profit. The more the better.
katelynsk

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:14:34 PM

Every crypto exchange has its own minimum amount to trade. But this is usually quite small amount. Just read the rules on the platform you choose.

So, you can decide on your own, what is your limit. Use money you can spare. For example, if you have 10-20 dollars, start with them and gain experience first. Even small amount of money can give you much revenue in some months if you are good enough in trading.

Just note, sometimes it may be better to spend, for example, 100 dollar and invest them at once, instead of investing 10 dollar 10 times, so as otherwise you will lose more money due to exchanging commissions.
Encrypt01

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:02:33 PM

No amount is too small. So far the amount is enough to buy BTC. Like the saying goes, practice makes perfect.
Start now and reap the benefits later.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:41:59 PM

it does not really matter what amount you wanna trade its just gonna make you profit or loss on that speed. The higher the amount the higher you gonna profit/loss and if lower then the inverse of it. But remember to practice at least 3months before even thinking about real trading and don't take this lightly if you are really gonna learn something about your career then why not do it fully at once with a clear mind that will also help you later to catch new topics.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:59:01 PM

If you have the opportunity, I suggest investing $ 1000 for first trading operations. If not, take part in the bounty and earn them
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: