Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:12:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Bounties do you prefer?  (Read 10917 times)
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:02:27 AM

I prefer a company of signatures and translations, these are the largest and most significant companies with a small number of people, sometimes you can think about the coverage of a project in a blog, but this is rare. Even the above listed companies do not bring such income as before.

But it does not make sense that the largest and most significant companies have to outsource translation to bounty hunters when they can just outsource a complete communication/translation/localization package to an actual company with professional translaters. They also accept tokens so why not? Bounty hunters have the worst translations because they either use translation software or have very bad language themselves.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:06:45 AM

I prefer a company of signatures and translations, these are the largest and most significant companies with a small number of people, sometimes you can think about the coverage of a project in a blog, but this is rare. Even the above-listed companies do not bring such income as before.

Yes, these are the campaigns where we can see limited members but now a days companies are allocating higher percentages to the social media campaign, but however, we have to research about the project and credibility how the community is thinking. Most of the companies failed to deliver their promises to both the bounty people and to the investors.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:56:25 PM

Because the signature campaign is limited, I often participate in the Content Creation campaign in the form of promotional Videos about the project in question, so that I can participate in several campaigns at one time.
D3m1r4wanti

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:26:40 PM

Because the signature campaign is limited, I often participate in the Content Creation campaign in the form of promotional Videos about the project in question, so that I can participate in several campaigns at one time.

Everyone doesn't have skills like content creation and YouTube videos that's why many people are choosing a signature campaign, social media work. I hope nowadays many companies are allocating higher percentages for social media campaigns.
yes I understand, I just explained what is normal to do.
social media is indeed easier compared to content creation campaigns, but weekly link reports sometimes bother me because it only makes the thread bounty very tight, and sometimes important information from BM posted is rivaled by social media campaign reports.
D3m1r4wanti

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:31:25 PM

Everyone doesn't have skills like content creation and YouTube videos that's why many people are choosing a signature campaign, social media work. I hope nowadays many companies are allocating higher percentages for social media campaigns.
social media is indeed easier compared to content creation campaigns, but weekly link reports sometimes bother me because it only makes the thread bounty very tight, and sometimes important information from BM posted is rivaled by social media campaign reports.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:37:25 PM

if you are good translator in your local language I prefer translation campaign and if you are jr. member rank then you can join the signature campaign these campaigns are the highest allocation.
If im a jr member i would likely to join in translation rather than signature cause jr member has the lowest stake when it comes to signature campaign.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1118

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 02:41:39 AM

if you are good translator in your local language I prefer translation campaign and if you are jr. member rank then you can join the signature campaign these campaigns are the highest allocation.
If im a jr member i would likely to join in translation rather than signature cause jr member has the lowest stake when it comes to signature campaign.

Lower ranked users can also do blogging or writing articles and making video reviews about the project/company or its ICO/STO/IEO.
Focusing on which field you're good at usually makes good results.
Even if you do not have the experience for it, bounty campaigns is still a good place to sharpen your skills.
And before you know it, campaigns would be lining up to have your services.  Wink

cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:55:20 AM

I don't think so because now most of the campaigns are allocating a higher percentage to the social media campaign in order to encourage the Newbies, the percentage has been reduced for the Signature Campaign, so we need worry because we have plenty of time to build the accounts.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:52:02 AM

Yes, but without reports posting how can they keep track of their like and retweets because in social media campaign there are many people joining and through this social media company will get more awareness about the project and their IEO.

there are bounties that ive joined before that does  not require a link submission or proof of work on social media campaign because they have a software that can automatically detect their users work  . thats cool and less hassel , all bounties should follow that strategy so that the amount of spam cause by submitting links will somehow be reduced  .
samridhi20

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:18:41 PM

bounties are many options like social media,telegram,youtube,translations,signature etc. first i prefered which is i find more reliable and acording to my rank its suitable for me ,that should me acourding to my expectation .
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:42:22 PM

No doubt signature and blog, They are convenient and super easy. Aside from this, any campaign that have referrals tend to yield more than anything else most especially when it is multilevel. A host of them can be found at https://bountyairdroptoken.com/

lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:09:48 PM

Of course the first is to find a gift that can give the award we want according to the results of the work obtained. to follow the signature of a gift that clearly still gives more portions, than other gifts.
First, when the article is only allowed to send from a blog, it's good enough to follow, now everyone can send as many of them, making them no longer interested. If Twitter and Facebook seem to be complementary, there are rarely those who give good appreciation, even though now it's difficult because they have to make a report too.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Smokey23

Activity: 191
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:59:18 AM

I prefer Twitter, Telegram and sometimes Signature.

Twitter and Telegram are just easy to participate in.

Signature takes some effort, but for a decent project, payouts can be good!
Smokey23

Activity: 191
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:00:28 AM

Also many bounty platforms have appeared in the past 2 years:

- www.bounty0x.io
- www.bountyhive.io
- www.bountyhunters.io
- www.bountyguru.com

and probably many more..
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:15:04 AM

Which tasks in Bounties do you prefer, there are many:

- Bitcointalk Signature
- Translation
- Social Media (Twitter, Telegram, Facebook, Reddit, Medium)
- Blog
- YouTube

Which and why?  Smiley
i prefer doing signature campaign bounties ,2nd would be social media campaigns, why? because the task is easy ,in tranlslation bounty you have competitors ,you need to compete from the best translators in this forum

Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:59:39 PM

Most time i prefered signature and the blog because there reward are really worthy the value and are sometime super easy. Others that might follo are the social media tasks

widuyls

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:20:02 PM

I would prefer a bounty where they give out eth. Just like what pointpay is doing. PointPay is conducting 1 ETH giveaway. 
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 02:34:17 PM

- Bitcointalk Signature
- Translation
- Blog
- YouTube

Which and why?  Smiley
i prefer doing signature campaign bounties ,2nd would be social media campaigns, why? because the task is easy ,in tranlslation bounty you have competitors ,you need to compete from the best translators in this forum

The good thing with translation is it is a one time job once you already did your job you will just wait for the success of the project. While the others on the bounty campaign you need to work weekly and pass your reports and also the participants are very huge in numbers.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 04:20:27 PM

- Bitcointalk Signature
- Translation
- Blog
- YouTube

Which and why?  Smiley

The good thing with translation is it is a one time job once you already did your job you will just wait for the success of the project. While the others on the bounty campaign you need to work weekly and pass your reports and also the participants are very huge in numbers.

but what if the campaign is failed ? your hardwork will only be donated ? and also there are lots of competitors for this task like tukagero said  . meaning your not sure if you will be pick or not and i think its also a first come first served basis or will depend of the quality and the experience of your previous work  . lastly , translating is not easy because your going to manually translate every words without using translating tools as its detectable  .  
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 07:49:49 PM

Apart from social media, I prefer YouTube and blogs.
Now a days, blogs also not converting in good amount of stakes due to too many entries, but YouTube still continues to give good stakes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: