Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:36:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CAUTION !!! FRAUD everywhere.  (Read 123 times)
AdutJ (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:39:25 PM

If you are a beginner bounty hunter, you must be careful about anything you see such as advertisements, messages, websites, and the like. We should be aware of this, because NOT ALL sites and messages are safe, and it must be remembered that before you step into any road you should first examine whether the road is dangerous or otherwise, because an unplanned action will lead to chaos.

You will often see advertisements on any website or article, yes ... basically the ad serves to attract the attention of others, so of course the ad describes interesting things that other people want to do in the ad. However, you have to pay attention to what you see if you have entered the core in that ad, who knows if you have been sent in the world of PHISHING or the like, recently I saw FAKE SITE with a look very similar to EtherDelta, EtherDelta is an eye exchange site crypto money, if you have ever or know EtherDelta, you certainly know how the EtherDelta system is so that you can run and trade there. By entering PRIVATE KEY and Eth Address on EtherDelta, you will be able to exchange there, without it, you cannot trade, and this is the problem. Previously I found an ad message in G-mail that contained an invitation to join AIRDROP and fill out a form to get a number of tokens, and the price of the token was very unnatural, after I checked, I found a fake EtherDelta site, I was almost deceived because the appearance was not much different with the original, if I misstep, then the balance and contents in my wallet will disappear instantly, if this happens to you, I emphasize that it is not easy to be fooled by things that invite you rich instantly, I mean in terms of wealth will not come without us trying to get it.

Crime is not just there, fraud in social media whether it's Facebook, Twitter, telegrams and the like is a nest for someone to do it. Crimes that are often carried out on social media are someone who claims to be an admin and someone who wants to buy tokens in social media groups. Don't let you be fooled by their gentle chatter, you might be fooled by them. Maybe it's not just their way to grab our results, but if you continue to be aware of everything, surely you won't be touched by things that smell negative. thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: