Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:55:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] Libereum - Soccer + Blockchain ⚽️🏆  (Read 22525 times)
libereum

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:21:39 AM

Hello Libereum, Can you provide us some ICO listing information? I have checked your website but i can not find any infomation related to ICO listing? The last, I hope Lebereum sucess in this project.

We are indeed already working on listing on exchanges, but as you can imagine, we are not allowed to discuss any details about that yet. Doing so, would jeopardize the negotiations and therefor bring risk to the investors. We want to prevent that Smiley
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
libereum

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:22:50 AM

My technical question: What programming languages do you use for development? I see you refer to your token based on erc20 standards, you have concerns when the network ethereum is blocked? Does that affect payment by Libereum? Do you plan to develop a separate blockchain and ecosystem separately for Libereum?

at the beginning we do not have the ambition to create an own blockchain because realising the infrastructure and ecosysteem for LIBER is our main goal in order to get the system up and running. Obviously there is a risk involved in running on someone else their system, but the ERC20 system hs proven to be sufficient for the time being. Will there be an own blockchain in the future? We talked and thought about it, but this is something for the long term, therefor not our main concern. We will keep you updated on this as soon as our vision around this changes.
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:51:19 AM

I have a question about the supply of libereum. There's 100,000,000 right?
50% for team, management and operations and 50% pre sale and ico. If all tokens are sold. When liber hits the exchanges that means 50,000,000 would be the circulatingnsupply?
Can someone explain?

Developers can anticipate more or less (on that value) and that would depend on market. As market will determine for that.
If they were able to saturate the Cap they can expect more to that.
kemancok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:18:08 AM

a project that I really like, looks very interesting and cool, how the team developed a strategy to attract many investors to join, succeed and fighting team and dev.
If you are very interested to the project is, you better join in this project. because with you joining in the project will be increased also which is promoting the project, so the project will be easier is known to many people especially investors.
Of course, my friends, I can rely on this project, I hope many investors will be interested in this project so that the target will be easier to reach, just pray.

Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:51:55 AM

a project that I really like, looks very interesting and cool, how the team developed a strategy to attract many investors to join, succeed and fighting team and dev.
If you are very interested to the project is, you better join in this project. because with you joining in the project will be increased also which is promoting the project, so the project will be easier is known to many people especially investors.
Of course, my friends, I can rely on this project, I hope many investors will be interested in this project so that the target will be easier to reach, just pray.
liberium is a very extraordinary project that many are interested in and support this project for success, only the team how to develop this project to be successful, because the great project is certainly the one who manages the great team hopefully all will run smoothly as expected.
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:47:22 AM

50% for team, management and operations and 50% pre sale and ico. If all tokens are sold. When liber hits the exchanges that means 50,000,000 would be the circulatingnsupply?
Can someone explain?

Developers can anticipate more or less (on that value) and that would depend on market. As market will determine for that.

Sorry, but the price dumps in the first day under 0,6$ (pre-ico)
All investors who buy after a pre-ico will lost all of invested money.

Pre-ICO price and bounty hunters will crash the market!
Pre-ICO [0,6$) vs. Round 5 (3$) Huh
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 04:45:10 PM

Can someone explain?

Are you serious about this? Not all bounty hunters dump their token you should do your research. The Community will determine its price if
developers will do the exact develop within that day or release of their mainnet. It should be done specifically within that given time so
Investors will come in and support the project.

beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:24:31 PM

Can someone explain?

Why do gift hunters continue to be blamed for the market price, as a market destroyer?
Not all bounty hunters will damage the market, many hold tokens for the long-term after they are obtained, I think people who throw tokens quickly are people who cannot appreciate the results of their sweat.
The development team will maintain its value and try to remain a quality token.

Vivzi

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:22:16 PM

The Libereum project can dramatically change and improve the spot industry! What kind of partnership does Libereum already have?

= https: //dclinic.io/]  dClinic.io [/ b] ║ Кoмплeкcнaя экocиcтeмa здpaвooxpaнeния, иcпoльзyeмaя Blockchain
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 07:21:58 AM

I got information from the Libereum project telegram if this week is the last week, is that correct?

AFCC - Rig4hodlers [B. Manager] :
bounty campaign end tomorrow 27th. - Signature, twitter, Facebook, telegram, Youtube, Instagram and steemit ends tomorrow 27th at 23:59 forum time. if it really right means this is the last week, right?

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
anggle

Activity: 377

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:34:51 AM

I got information from the Libereum project telegram if this week is the last week, is that correct?

bounty campaign end tomorrow 27th. - Signature, twitter, Facebook, telegram, Youtube, Instagram and steemit ends tomorrow 27th at 23:59 forum time. if it really right means this is the last week, right?
is also possible if the team says it all campaign bounty would indeed be ends this week. But if I see in the spreadsheet there is still time till date Oct 04.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:10:42 AM

is also possible if the team says it all campaign bounty would indeed be ends this week. But if I see in the spreadsheet there is still time till date Oct 04.
maybe it just hasn't been replenished because at this time I saw in the spreadsheet for the bounty it also ended on September 27 and I congratulate the participants who have finished working on their tasks and hopefully later they will get satisfactory results.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:37:04 AM

maybe it just hasn't been replenished because at this time I saw in the spreadsheet for the bounty it also ended on September 27 and I congratulate the participants who have finished working on their tasks and hopefully later they will get satisfactory results.
if the team has announced that the bounty has ended that means it is correct. means that now just waiting for the update stake and the acquisition of the reward hopefully will be updated soon.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:45:01 AM

if the team has announced that the bounty has ended that means it is correct. means that now just waiting for the update stake and the acquisition of the reward hopefully will be updated soon.

Did the team give any comments why they decided to end campaign earlier ? What caused that ? Anyone got info how much the project has already raised funds ?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
HAKHALI

Activity: 182
Merit: 25

Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:58:18 PM

Is it true that the campaign is over and you canceled the last week of the campaign? Is there a formal announcement about this? Please explain  Huh
mandor

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 05:21:23 AM

Is it true that the campaign is over and you canceled the last week of the campaign? Is there a formal announcement about this? Please explain  Huh
yes Libereum only lasts for 5 weeks instead of 6 weeks, if you want to get an announcement about this you can join the telegram of this project and you will get the answer. now just waiting for when the total tokens will be counted and waiting for information about distribution.

▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

|
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:41:44 PM

LIBEREUM buying % from the football clubs now? How much % do younget then from the club? Why not the entire football club anymore? Thanks for any answer.
mandor

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 03:52:32 AM

when will the latest information be updated about distribution and when ICO ends? how many funds has Libereum collected now and when will the total tokens begin to be counted? I have seen an update on the Libereum spreadsheet every day but there is still no how much total number of tokens the participants have received. then about the ICO when will ends still unknown.

▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

|
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:11:42 AM

when will the latest information be updated about distribution and when ICO ends? how many funds has Libereum collected now and when will the total tokens begin to be counted? I have seen an update on the Libereum spreadsheet every day but there is still no how much total number of tokens the participants have received. then about the ICO when will ends still unknown.
since this month Liberium has not made any updates, what I know is that private sales are still ongoing, the achievement of funds is also not raised, this is what makes Liberium less interesting to investors

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:42:40 AM

What? do you have a plan to buy football club? Sound fantastic and I think it could make crypto more known in the world. Anyway your hardcap only 80 million usd, maybe you can buy the club with it, but how about the operational cost?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: