Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:39:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which country trades the most bitcoin  (Read 2554 times)
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:56:46 PM

I'm glad that bitcoin is still traded and is worth 1.44 billion in the number 1 country in the world USA.

Note, that the 1.44 billion $ is the trading volume from USA on localbitcoins.
This is - by far - not the overall trading volume.

You can view the daily volume here: https://data.bitcoinity.org/markets/volume/30d.
Yesterday, within 24 hours, about 160k BTC were traded (about 1.031.200.000 $ with 1 BTC being worth 6445$).

Localbitcoins trading volume is relatively small compared to those from centralized exchanges.

Thanks for the clarification. 1 Billion, great.

I also would like to use an exchange that is decentralized less comprehension regards my identity the better.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

I was completed that bitcoin here in my country was legal,which is the Philippines because here many branches now was totally accepted bitcoin as a payment method and also we can now transact with the use of it,so i`m glad that i`m here.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:27:41 PM

China and the United States will be the most powerful technical users and traders, and smaller markets also have impressive trading volumes!
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:43:50 PM

I think china is the most trades country caused of reading some news and articles and some countries are not included trading because bitcoin are banned to their country and china prices cannot rise to the month is the Chinese market that dominates the world market.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:52:35 PM

I hope my country which is Philippines will be listed in the most trade of the cryptocurrency. Because most of the filipino in online are doing bitcoin. I hope more country will be become the most trade of the bitcoin.
jlew079

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:54:32 PM

I think China and the USA. I have seen, a lot of good analyzers and great powerful technical users in China and the USA. They are the hero of the trading world. One of my friends live in the USA, He told me, There are a lot of Bitcoin traders and they are getting massive profits from Bitcoin trading. Actually, that's right. The bitcoin is the great thing to earn money. Personally, I'm doing Day trading. It brings to me good profits.
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:14:34 PM

I think the biggest market for bitcoin is China, because this is a densely populated country, with many successful people here. even though this country has banned Bitcoin but those who want to buy bitcoin have done it elsewhere on various exchanges that don't appear in statistics like this.
putriliesma

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:17:24 PM

Searching the web, looking for bitcoin news, I found an interesting infographic that shows "Which country trades the most bitcoin".
The first 3 countries were predictable, but Venezuela? I would never guess.
I think Japan or Switzerland are doing a lot of transactions using bitcoin because they are already allowed by their respective governments. Therefore, certainly bitcoin transactions will increase because they have been received in both countries.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:38:50 PM

Base on my own point of view the best and famous country which trade bitcoin th most is US..  There is no exchange that will enter that one or two US citizen is not register there doing there trading with btc.  Seconded by Nigeria,  they may be fraudster but they love investment very well most especially in the area of the crypto currency
Zebulun18

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:21:03 PM

China has an excessive number of favorable circumstances to wind up the nation with the most Bitcoin bargains. This is a crowded nation, with numerous fruitful individuals here, for example, Shanghai City, a considerable lot of the ventures are produced here, there are loads of works and incredible machines that assistance the exchange. Bitcoin is simple. Also, there are numerous other minor variables.
Wobweb038

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:19:52 PM

figure the greatest market for bitcoin ought to be China, since hearing the news that costs can't ascend to the month is the Chinese market that overwhelms the world market. In any case, surprisingly the greatest exchange is in the United States. That is my perspectives
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:35:07 PM

I think the biggest market for bitcoin is China, because this is a densely populated country, with many successful people here. even though this country has banned Bitcoin but those who want to buy bitcoin have done it elsewhere on various exchanges that don't appear in statistics like this.
Yes, I agree with you, China is a densely populated country, even though in China it has given a ban on bitcoin, I think there are still many people secretly trading bitcoin on various exchange markets other than those available in the country itself.
sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:29:32 PM

I think that the country which involved mostly in trading bitcoin is china. There are so many reasons behind this situation. Among those, china possesses the biggest market in the worl and the biggest economy as well. And there are so many projects are developing there and the other thing os they have the largest population as a single country. But with tha banning of bitcoin from china that place most probably may take over by united status pf america.
KINGCHACHA1

Activity: 489

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:31:37 PM

Searching the web, looking for bitcoin news, I found an interesting infographic that shows "Which country trades the most bitcoin".

Quated for the picture.

It's because localbitcoins reports the price in usd at the official rate bolivar/usd.
In reality, the volume far is smaller

Switching the chart from BTC to bolivars you will see the difference.

Besides, that's data only for lcoabitcoins, most people in the EU and US don't use local bitcoins but exchanges...to which Venezuelans have no access.

I am surprise to realize from the information in localbitcoin that USA trade bitcoin most. I always think that USA government is strongly againt bitcoin and cryptocurrency so the citizen will not be able to trade cryptocurrency freely.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:26:03 PM

from the list, it is very clear, number one USA, Russia and UK
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:47:20 PM

I think china is the most trades country caused of reading some news and articles and some countries are not included trading because bitcoin are banned to their country and china prices cannot rise to the month is the Chinese market that dominates the world market.

Even though their government fully bans and neglect the usage of cryptocurrency on their own country there are still ways to get it from other resources. China is literally one of the biggest country and advanced country that has full control of the regulations on bitcoins yet there are still hard-headed citizen who doesn't obey and still trade because these citizens and individuals see the full capability of bitcoin and blockchain technology.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:08:39 PM

Bitcoin was introduced a decade ago , in 2008 and that time the introduction of bitcoin was considered as a alien technology and there was no one who was ready to trust on bitcoin and those who trusted are now the bitcoin billionaires and I think this is sufficient to suffice the fate and potential of bitcoin and now bitcoin has become very much popular and successful among countries and there are many countries who has legalised bitcoin in their nation and I think Venezuela 🇻🇪 is the country who trades the bitcoin most.
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:11:13 PM

I am also shocked to see Venezuela in number 4. Maybe it's because this chart shows the trades for localbitcoins not for traded bitcoin volume.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:24:08 PM

Venezuela is the right example of crypto adoption because of country hyperinflation so sooner or later many countries will fall in economic crises and adapt to bitcoin
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:42:54 PM

Very interesting...I'm sure that Venezuela will become an example for many countries.In General, I look at the whole picture and rejoice.More and more countries are starting to use cryptocurrency.That's cool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: