Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:59:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Script Test] Auto-collection from Freebitco.in & FireFaucet with CryptoTab  (Read 290 times)
ipsil (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:57:22 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 12:27:31 AM by ipsil

Hi all

(this is a repeat of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4918535.msg44282794#msg44282794, which was probably put in the wrong part of the forum - apologies for the repeat)

We created a script that allows you to perform regular tasks while using CryptoTab Browser
  • Collect hourly Free Rolls and activate Bonuses (if Reward Points are sufficient) every hours from FreeBitco.in (please note that it will require you to send a little bit of money on your account to ensure that the Captcha is deactivated)
  • Collect daily bonuses on Fire Faucet and launch the automatic faucet every hour
  • Collect hourly bonuses on other lotteries website (FreeCardano, FreeXEM, etc...)
  • Automatically search every hour on SearchTrade
  • Start mining feature with the coin of your choice on Coinpot

It can also send updates on its running status to the Telegram Bot of your choice.

The choice of using CryptoTab Browser is simple: while performing the tasks mentionned above, it will also "mine" at the same time, meaning that you will always be producing some satoshis at all time - however, please note that you can also run the script in Firefox or Chrome if you want

We have been testing it for a couple of months now on a VPS, and it seems to be working well, but we would like to know if there are 5 people interested in testing it with us? No strings attached or requirement to subscribe with our referral links.

It uses iMacros for automation (installed on CryptoTab Browser), and uses very little system resources. There is nothing hidden in the code (it is fully explained) and you will be able to review it completely before launching it.

More explanation on the program on the temporary website we created: site deactivated...

If you are interested, just drop us a line on the website

Hoping to read some of you soon

Thanks

Nic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DAYUZARCE.COM

Activity: 249
Merit: 22

CRYPTO.NET.PE

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:11:58 PM

Are you really promoting this shit? As the owner of Faucet I am against this garbage of scripts that you created should be banned. This is something that causes many of us to lose and close our Faucets!

ipsil (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:02:02 AM

Hi @DAYUZARCE.COM

Thanks for your comment.
Dont misunderstand me: I did not want to promote any "shit" that makes faucet owners loose any amount of money, and/or to bypass the captcha/advertisement appearing on their website. This is not a bot (like many exist around) that bypasses any of the security features, but a humble code that ensures that the player gets the maximum out of what is advertised by each website: if a website advertises the fact that there are hourly rolls available for free, there is not reason why we should not be able to use them

• CryptoTab Browser: the company is already making money when anyone uses this browser - by using the script in this browser, all I do it to ensure that the user "mines" a small amount of satoshis while he/she does what he/she usually do on Internet
  • Fire Faucet: the script only picks up the free daily gift every 24h and launch the automatic Fire Faucet collection: in order for the automatic script to start and in order to make some sort of money, you still need to collect some credit; these credits still needs to be collected manually by the person (either through Short Links or the Free Faucet hourly collection). What the script does is ensure that, if the user has credit, the faucet collector starts
  • Freebitco.in: this site is more geared towards betting than faucet collection to be fair. All the script does is ensure that the daily rolls are collected at regular intervals, as long as the captcha is not active. In order for the captcha not to be active, you need to either play a lot (and the house always wins for this specific site), or invest a little bit of money - in my case, i have quite a few Satoshis on the website, so the site is already benefiting from my investment
  • Other Lotteries: the script picks up the hourly rolls proposed by the websites - advertisements are still displayed
  • Search Trade: the script search something twice every hours - the site defined a maximum of 40 search per day, limited at 10 searches per hours - the script optimises this
  • Coinpot Mining: well, the company is definitely making money out of this

I am still collecting from regular faucets like everyone reading this section does, going through Captchas and advertisements, and without using bots (that are advertised a bit everywhere) or code injections or using external companies to bypass Captchas

Thanks

N
typz0

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:15:19 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 09:38:45 AM by typz0

Hi, I would like to test that script asap. Might consider buying this if it works with vps as you mentioned in your post.
ipsil (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:15:03 AM

Hi typz0

As discussed: yes, it is compatible with VPS
Thanks for accepting to try this small script - do let me know if it works well or not

N
Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:34:53 AM

ipsil> I'll try not to be disrespectful here, but how do you imagine faucet owners earn their revenue? Have you considered how this software will impact those earnings? Would you like to edit some of the previous statements you've posted in the thread?

Just because something is free, does it make it ok to abuse it? Where is your moral compass on this issue?
What is your view on the software violating the websites Terms of Service?
Have you considered how this app might cause users IP to get blacklisted? (And possibly accounts banned if caught?)

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
typz0

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:20:17 PM

Hi typz0

As discussed: yes, it is compatible with VPS
Thanks for accepting to try this small script - do let me know if it works well or not

N

So far it works well!
bitsnack
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:07:48 PM

Are you really promoting this shit? As the owner of Faucet I am against this garbage of scripts that you created should be banned. This is something that causes many of us to lose and close our Faucets!

I feel the same too. Having a faucet claimed from 24 hours a day honestly sucks. It sucks the funds right out of the faucet, so legitimate users cannot get them.

This honestly sucks.

ipsil (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:01:05 AM

ipsil> I'll try not to be disrespectful here, but how do you imagine faucet owners earn their revenue? Have you considered how this software will impact those earnings? Would you like to edit some of the previous statements you've posted in the thread?

Just because something is free, does it make it ok to abuse it? Where is your moral compass on this issue?
What is your view on the software violating the websites Terms of Service?
Have you considered how this app might cause users IP to get blacklisted? (And possibly accounts banned if caught?)

Hi Kema

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I will not change my comments above unfortunately. The only website that might suffer with this is Freebitco.in, and let's be honest, I don't think they do.

Now that the morale police is breathing down my neck, I will simply remove any link, deactivate the website, lock this thread and get out of there. I respect your comments (hence the reason why I am removing info). This script (not software) is not available anymore... But you made me smile with your high morale

So long..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: