Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:33:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmex!!! A warrant is not executed with a profit! Many other people write that  (Read 99 times)
ant200709 (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:26:34 PM

A warrant is not executed with a profit! Many other people write that in this range they have worked stops!
Sorry for my English!

I'm writing through an online translator. I write, so that the support service understands my question, and that the community knows that such a situation can be and you.

​I had a long position in the amount of 21,000 dollars.
"XBTUSD 21000 6423.5 ID Order: 84e1d58 Aug. 21, 2018, 13:23:20"

​Then in the position window: I pressed the button to close the position at a price, at a price of 7020 with pennies, - the approximate price.
Immediately appeared window, I pressed the button ok.
That is, a limit order was established to close the position. at a price just above 7,000.
I have a question, I saw that the price at night reached 7140 dollars.
And why my limit order, which already stood initially in the exchange book, was not executed !!!
And I did not get a profit !!!!

After when the price fell, I changed the closing price.
And in the end I had to close on zeros.

service support, I replied simply by an unsubscribe.
That there was not enough liquidity.
o I say so, let people ask why their positions were closed or opened at 7100. If my order was at 7020.
Let them count if they are told there is no liquidity.
Then let them say, but the other person had a warrant for 7020.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:21:45 AM

This topic belongs to the "Service discussion" sub-forum.
I see that many people have the same issues with Bitmex and other crypto exchange platforms.
There's nothing that you can do about it,just withdraw you coins to choose a more "reputable" crypto exchange(if there are any,because all of them perform such dirty tricks).
That's why I don't recommend day trading or scalper strategies using crypto. Sad

Deubila

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:35:29 AM

The more opportunities to make money, the more bad things happen. For the main purpose is to occupy each other's property. Those who have the capital to invest no matter what. The bad guys do not have the capital but have many tricks to take. Let's be careful, stay away from it for trouble.
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1622

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:55:30 AM

You created a limit order (order that immediately appear in order book) or stop-limit order (or take profit order or any other names for that) (order that dont appear in order book immediatle but it appear in order book when price hit set price)

If you create first one than your order has to be fulfilled no matter what liquidity there was. If price was above your price that this order has to be fulfilled. The only reason why your orders was not fulfilled is that whole move was exchange bug and whole pump didnt happend. Or it wasnt fullfilled by exchange bug and you should get refund.

If you create second one there is a chance that your order was not fulfilled even if price pass your sell order. Thats why:

Order are beeing processed one by one. For example someone put 100 mil sell order by market price. His order will eat all walls dumping price houndreds of dolars down. After fulfilling this order next orders will appear on market - Stoplosses and stoplimits. Stolosses will hit next price in order book (lower than whale finished) no matter if their launch price was much higher. Stolimits will show in order book at launch price which is now houndreds dolar above current price and wont be fulfilled at all. Then next current market orders will hit market. Beafore stoplosses liquidations will hit market. Thats how stoplosess atack is beeing prosseed.

Now back to your situation. If you placed stop-limit order it looked like that:
Whale pushed price up hitting shorters stoplosses. After these order beeing fulfilled stoplosses order are beeing fullfilled pushing price lowe. That hit overleveraged shorters position liquidating them pushing price up buying by market price to 7140 hitting your lauch price and higher (still processing those orders). Than after fulfiling those orders your order appear. Than perhaps someone created sell order below your order (what was highly possible while price was at 7140). More and more traders become to push price down. Thats how your order was left behind (but now it is on order book).
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1622

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:24:08 PM

Its the biggest exchange with volume close to 4 bil. This is 20% of whole crypto volume on every other exchange together. I think you lost money because you didnt know what laverage is. If i was wrong you would write somethink more about that -  give proof or example at liest.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: