Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:08:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SteemMonsters - The New Hype On The Steem Blockchain (Free Cards Giveaway!!)  (Read 87 times)
simplymike1 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:44:15 PM

'SteemMonsters' is taking the Steem Blockchain by storm.

Giveaway info can be found at the bottom of this post.

SteemMonsters is a digital trading card "MMORPG" game - or like the developers announced: "a collectible trading card game with RPG elements"

You can check out the webite here:
https://steemmonsters.com

Although for now the game is still in pre-sale modus, its popularity is unseen before.

People can buy packs of cards as collectible items. There's an entire marketplace set up to help people to complete their collections.
When a player has multiple of the same cards, these cards can be combined in order to upgrade them. After an upgrade they are stronger and they'll get extra abilities.

These stronger cards are important for when the tournaments will start, some time in the near future.
In these tournaments, players will be able to battle against each other and win prizes.

The game is extremely popular and has not even started yet.

To be allowed to play in the tournaments, you need a 15-card starter pack, which will cost you $5. You can add cards to your collection by purchasing booster packs, which contain 5 random cards and are currently sold for $2/pack.

You can read the announcement post by one of the developers here:
https://steem.ly/y2

LIMITED TIME GIVEAWAY

For only 4 more days (until Monday August 27th, 2018) I'm running a special giveaway on my SteemIt page here: https://steem.ly/xH

I'll be giving away no less than 10 SteemMonster Booster Packs and 10 Individual cards.

There's no need to jump through any hoops to be eligible to win - it's an easy giveaway, so everyone stands a chance.

Maybe this could be the start of your own SteemMonsters collection?

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:06:54 AM

Great initiative! I'm glad that there are so many of these giveaways, I think I've received almost 10 free booster packs in total from all these different giveaways.
I'm also very glad that they're pretty fast with development, especially since gameplay features will be added very soon.

This is going to be way more interesting than cryptokitties, that's for sure Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: