Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:28:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANNNOUNCEMENT- DinarCoin (IQD) is coming soon to cryptorush.in  (Read 10630 times)
dinarcoin (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:49:39 PM

DinarCoin (IQD)

Distribution: PoW
Algorithm: SHA256
Total coins: 20,000,000
Block Reward: TX Fees
Block Time: 5 Minute
Retarget: 1 Day
Trade Confirms: 6 blocks
P2P Port: 9336
RPC Port: 9335

DinarCoin will create a new standard of excellence within the cryptocurrency world. Our belief in the wealth of the middle east is the driving force behind our cryptocurrency. We have a strong community of support! http://www.dinarcoin.info http://www.twitter.com/dinarcoin

We were featured on Dinar Intel's Magellan Show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dinarintel/2014/02/28/very-special-dinar-intels-magellan-show-feb-2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:50:41 PM

shart256 

Btcdealer5011

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 07:11:57 PM

Sweet, this coin is going some where
dinarcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:13:14 PM

DinarCoin (IQD) will be a cryptocoin that will show stability and strength and I'm looking forward to unveiling it to the crypto world. Massive Dinar Community meets Crypto-Community. This will be EPIC!

http://www.dinarcoin.info

Distribution: PoW
Algorithm: SHA256
Total coins: 20,000,000
Block Reward: TX Fees
Block Time: 5 Minute
Retarget: 1 Day
Trade Confirms: 6 blocks
P2P Port: 9336
RPC Port: 9335

In order to buy DinarCoin, you must have Bitcoin or some other form of cryptocurrency. If you already have cryptocurrency, you may transfer it to cryptorush and convert it to DinarCoin. If not, you would need to go to coinbase or any other site that allows you to buy bitcoin with fiat currency.
crike

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:15:15 PM

Just to be sure.. this cant be mined, other than TX fees which are 0 since you have all the coins atm?

So does that mean you own all of the coins and are the only one selling and profiting from this?

BTC: 19GwYWZjY3RczZFCS7S64AikrARuyZ7Zoc
Btcdealer5011

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 07:22:14 PM

No, he wouldnt be the only one to benifit or profit. Premined coins are usaully always given away to start the cycle of the coin into the crypto world. There awesome because there will be no minors to dump and floor the price
crike

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:24:34 PM

No, he wouldnt be the only one to benifit or profit. Premined coins are usaully always given away to start the cycle of the coin into the crypto world. There awesome because there will be no minors to dump and floor the price
So where can I get these coins? Havent seen any giveaway or anything, just a word from dev that he paid 0.25 BTC to get this listed to cryptorush.

Why would anyone be buying these if dev has 100 % of coins?

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:30:17 PM

This is the new IPO Scam coin. Mine all of the coins and sell them on a exchange that you paid for them to be on.

dinarcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:36:15 PM

Here's what you guys got to understand. This is not just some obscure coin that people came up with like "peanutcoin" or something. This is a solid coin with a community called the dinar community that believes in what this coin stands for......These are patient investors. Reputable internet radio has been all over this like: http://www.dinarintel.com and http://www.iqdcalls.com/magellan.html
These shows don' t showcase coins unless they believe in them. To prove this. This show interviewed Jackson Palmer of dogecoin. I think doge did pretty darn well! Want proof? Here it ishttp://www.blogtalkradio.com/dinarintel/2014/01/10/dinar-intels-magellan-show-proudly-welcomes-jackson-palmer-creator-of-dogecoin

We are not launching this coin at a cheap pump and dump price. This will be a solid coin that many will be talking about. Coming to http://www.cryptorush.in soon and other possible sites , as well

http://www.dinarcoin.info
crike

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:40:06 PM

So you have 100 % coins? I dont understand why anyone would buy these since you control markets completely. You can dump/pump/kill coin if you want to.

Paying 0.25 BTC to get this shit listed and then selling it for profit? Thats indeed not pump/dump, its pure scam, I just hope nobody is stupid enough to buy any of these.

Btcdealer5011

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 07:59:03 PM

It takes money to make money, the community has put time and effort into this coin and so there for they shouldnt be called a scam because there doing something they feel is a good idea. Not to mention the only reason someone would troll is because they wish it was there coin and idea so they could make profit. Stop calling it a scam if you dont know what your talking about. Your not just calling a coin a scam your insualting a whole coumminty of people.
Baconfatt

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:01:59 PM

It takes money to make money, the community has put time and effort into this coin and so there forthey shouldnt be called a scam because there doing something they feel is a good idea. Not to mention the only reason someone would troll is because they wish it was there coin and idea so they could make profit. Stop calling it a scam if you dont know what your talking about. Your not just calling a coin a scam your insualting a whole coumminty of people.

I agree! This coin has some real meaning behind it, something few coins out there share. I would jump on this a.s.a.p. Excellent coin!
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:05:26 PM

It takes money to make money, the community has put time and effort into this coin and so there for they shouldnt be called a scam because there doing something they feel is a good idea. Not to mention the only reason someone would troll is because they wish it was there coin and idea so they could make profit. Stop calling it a scam if you dont know what your talking about. Your not just calling a coin a scam your insualting a whole coumminty of people.

If it was not a scam you would sell stocks and have it registered like real businesses do. Otherwise you just copy and pasted some source code and premined it. So this is just an IPO scam coin. I bet you even live in Nigeria.
dinarcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:10:12 PM

The integrity of this community is far beyond what many could ever imagine. You'll will see it reflected in the strength of the coin upon it's launch. This is not going to be some cheap penny coin. This will have a solid foundation and community behind it!
crike

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:10:18 PM

If it was not a scam you would sell stocks and have it registered like real businesses do. Otherwise you just copy and pasted some source code and premined it. So this is just an IPO scam coin. I bet you even live in Nigeria.
"It takes money to make money" indeed, you had to pay 0.25 BTC to get this shit listed hoping someone would be stupid enough to buy this.

Also, cant see any community anywhere? You have  website thats done in 5min and 1 thread here saying that you paid 0.25 BTC to get this listed on an exchange an that its

The integrity of this community is far beyond what many could ever imagine. You'll will see it reflected in the strength of the coin upon it's launch. This is not going to be some cheap penny coin. This will have a solid foundation and community behind it!
You can sell it as high as you want, nobodys gonna buy it. Probably you buy it yourself and try to lure some idiots to buy coins as well with fake orders but hope that wont happen

Btcdealer5011

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 08:22:42 PM

Hey the coin  and the community are growing by the day. No reason to act like this community has done you wrong. your probably a coin devolper who doesnt have the know how or funds to market your coin and your bent out of shape over it. You have to risk your own money to make some, if he paid to get his coin up then that is called risk and taking the chance is what business is all about. If you dont likevthe coin quit trolling and dont buy it. This community is amazing so its your own loss no onr elses
Baconfatt

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:25:52 PM

It makes no sense to call this a scamcoin. There are so many less worthy coins with no cause behind them. I think any coin with a real goal is a positive message.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:31:51 PM

maybe not a scam coin... but i visited the website and ............. i closed it immediately.  

No real scam would present this kind of website to victims.......probably for real.

Simply too shit to be a scam.

Baconfatt

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:35:17 PM

A coin to show support is shit? I dunno man, I'm all for support. I will take the chance on this one.
dinarcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:14:23 PM

DECENTRALIZED REVOLUTIONIZED VISUALIZED
#DinarCoin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: