Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:19:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076335 times)
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 01:19:30 PM

Looking at the history, the current Devs took over from the original ones who handed it off at some point. They basically have been working on this coin even when it bottomed out at 25 satoshis. So my guess is they hold a nice stake in the coin from buying low, but there are also other folks who hold this coin.

The reality is the coin is significantly undervalued. They have a dedicated team who have been working and accomplishing targeted goals. The total supply is about 300 million, about 200 million which has been mined, unlike some coins which number in the billions. Its sell walls are also relatively weak in comparison. The foundation has a stake, but I have seen it used for projects they back based on the foundations mission.

This is just my opinion though, and you may agree or disagree. I have been lurking for a few years, I have seen the worst when it was 25, and I have seen its current highs. The dedication of the current devs should be commended. They have pushed forward with both the lows and highs for years.

then there are those like us ( cwi ) ...

we hold NO coins - but are more than happy to support ( and subsequently be part of ) a team that are dedicated and 'good' people ... as well as 'devs' ...

this is a good project - see it for what it is ...

#crysx

you are delusional if you support a coin you don't hold = that's silly rabbit Cool

I know one more supporter that has no coins at all Wink

so what exactly are you supporting? Smiley

Bluelab is the lead tech/coder for the coin. It is on the foundations website. He and his team is the one who is behind all the recent upgrades to the coin.

i'm one of the key supporters of this project that's why i ask Wink

hmmm - thats interesting ...

so do you support your government? ... all they stand for? ... all they do? ...

no? ... then why do you follow what they TELL you to do? ...

we are in this project - and will help all we can - for one reason only ... because we 'believe' ... in the project - in the goals - and more importantly - in the people ...

this does not mean we NEED to have a stake in the coin itself - though that would be nice ... all it means is that a good project is just that ... a good project ...

emc2 has some GOOD people behind it - and some good people developing the backend AND the frontend ... it is a project that seems to be on the right side of the fence ... ie - not 'just' for the money ... so we support it in any way we can ... cwi is not about cash - as much as any business requires cash ... cwi is about the project - and the people ...

i personally have told a dev to get stuffed and refused to deal with him again - adam howell of dopecoin - purely on the basis that he was an arrogant ass - that EXPECTED and not ASKED and DEMANDED as we or i owed him something ... we had no coins from them - no help - no thanks ... so to hell with him and his project ... while our infrastructure grows because we WANT to help - his project grows from the greed that comes from pushing to get a project to make money ... do i or cwi carry dopecoin - or ever will? ... nope! ...

but later - emc2 will be one of coins we will carry in the cwi-fund when things get as big as we expect them to ... our vps systems for seednodes are already 25 - growing to number of 70 soon ... thats not to mention the dedicated servers we have for our various developments ...

so silly rabbit? ... no - we dont think so ... emc2 is a good project we are more than happy to help with - even if our help ( and stake ) is small ... because there are GOOD people involved in this project - unlike some other projects out there ... and just for general information only - we DO have our own coins ( ozziecoin ( ozc ) - droidz ( drz ) - influxcoin ( infx ) - and our flagship coin granite (grn ) ) - so we are not about just pushing the 'coin factor' to fill our pockets ...

apologies for the rant - but - as far as the guys behind emc2 ... we will work with them anytime we can ...

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ARTISTCOLONY

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:26:24 PM

Looking at the history, the current Devs took over from the original ones who handed it off at some point. They basically have been working on this coin even when it bottomed out at 25 satoshis. So my guess is they hold a nice stake in the coin from buying low, but there are also other folks who hold this coin.

The reality is the coin is significantly undervalued. They have a dedicated team who have been working and accomplishing targeted goals. The total supply is about 300 million, about 200 million which has been mined, unlike some coins which number in the billions. Its sell walls are also relatively weak in comparison. The foundation has a stake, but I have seen it used for projects they back based on the foundations mission.

This is just my opinion though, and you may agree or disagree. I have been lurking for a few years, I have seen the worst when it was 25, and I have seen its current highs. The dedication of the current devs should be commended. They have pushed forward with both the lows and highs for years.

we hold NO coins - but are more than happy to support ( and subsequently be part of ) a team that are dedicated and 'good' people ... as well as 'devs' ...

#crysx

you are delusional if you support a coin you don't hold = that's silly rabbit Cool

Bluelab is the lead tech/coder for the coin. It is on the foundations website. He and his team is the one who is behind all the recent upgrades to the coin.

we are in this project - and will help all we can - for one reason only ... because we 'believe' ... in the project - in the goals - and more importantly - in the people ...

this does not mean we NEED to have a stake in the coin itself - though that would be nice ... all it means is that a good project is just that ... a good project ...

emc2 has some GOOD people behind it - and some good people developing the backend AND the frontend ... it is a project that seems to be on the right side of the fence ... ie - not 'just' for the money ... so we support it in any way we can ... cwi is not about cash - as much as any business requires cash ... cwi is about the project - and the people ...

i personally have told a dev to get stuffed and refused to deal with him again - adam howell of dopecoin - purely on the basis that he was an arrogant ass - that EXPECTED and not ASKED and DEMANDED as we or i owed him something ... we had no coins from them - no help - no thanks ... so to hell with him and his project ... while our infrastructure grows because we WANT to help - his project grows from the greed that comes from pushing to get a project to make money ... do i or cwi carry dopecoin - or ever will? ... nope! ...

but later - emc2 will be one of coins we will carry in the cwi-fund when things get as big as we expect them to ... our vps systems for seednodes are already 25 - growing to number of 70 soon ... thats not to mention the dedicated servers we have for our various developments ...

so silly rabbit? ... no - we dont think so ... emc2 is a good project we are more than happy to help with - even if our help ( and stake ) is small ... because there are GOOD people involved in this project - unlike some other projects out there ... and just for general information only - we DO have our own coins ( ozziecoin ( ozc ) - droidz ( drz ) - influxcoin ( infx ) - and our flagship coin granite (grn ) ) - so we are not about just pushing the 'coin factor' to fill our pockets ...

apologies for the rant - but - as far as the guys behind emc2 ... we will work with them anytime we can ...

#crysx

nice and i for one i'm happy with the meteoric rise in price and high hopes for a great future Cool gooo emc2!!!
HashUnlimited

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:13:29 AM

#crysx

#crysx

Nice words, thanks crysx

I would like to add that the rich list, like the block explorer is displaying it, might not show the full reality. A lot of people keep their assets in exchanges and there for they are unaccounted on the rich list, large exchange holdings on the other hand side, are.

As for myself as a supporter of the project, yes, theoretically I would appear on this list. Simply because I refrain from using the mined coins to cover electricity, servers, ISP costs and so on, I rather pay those out of my own pocket and keep the earnings for the intention of the project - science and all the cool stuff which comes along with it. There are going to be really cool projects which will require a lot more than our project can initially cover at least when the platform is going to be launched, and being a part of that is for me as well as most of our team much more valuable than stacking some coins, selling them with profit and go to bed just to wake up in the same world like yesterday. We have the power to change this world to the better and this is what it's all about.

So live long and prosper .\\// and don't forget to keep on rockin' .|..|
ARTISTCOLONY

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:55:21 PM

#crysx

#crysx

Nice words, thanks crysx

I would like to add that the rich list, like the block explorer is displaying it, might not show the full reality. A lot of people keep their assets in exchanges and there for they are unaccounted on the rich list, large exchange holdings on the other hand side, are.

As for myself as a supporter of the project, yes, theoretically I would appear on this list. Simply because I refrain from using the mined coins to cover electricity, servers, ISP costs and so on, I rather pay those out of my own pocket and keep the earnings for the intention of the project - science and all the cool stuff which comes along with it. There are going to be really cool projects which will require a lot more than our project can initially cover at least when the platform is going to be launched, and being a part of that is for me as well as most of our team much more valuable than stacking some coins, selling them with profit and go to bed just to wake up in the same world like yesterday. We have the power to change this world to the better and this is what it's all about.

what projects? what has ANYONE contributed or started? i'm interested to see Cool
aviorama

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:09:10 AM

Hello, wondering if anyone can help with a wallet question. I previously had an android mobile wallet when that existed and saved my backup keys. It only required a password and not a passphrase. They dont seem to want to open on the desktop wallet and dont prompt for a password. I'm guessing the file could be encrypted or corrupt. Does anyone know if this can be recovered or opened through command in the desktop wallet??
bluelab

Activity: 267
Merit: 150

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 10:53:43 AM

#crysx

#crysx

Nice words, thanks crysx

what projects? what has ANYONE contributed or started? i'm interested to see Cool

'The project' is taking old corroded coin and casting it to gold.

On that way, we are improving coin core functionalities, building crowdfunding and other platforms, and acting as accelerator for IT projects, from which emc2, but also other coins will benefit.

Our side goal is to sponsor scientific projects directly, which we will be able to do with higher market cap.

One thing is for sure, we are making the progress, because emc2 attracts smart people.

Every day holds the possibility of a miracle | www.emc2.foundation | www.bluelab.us | saved penny = earned penny
bluelab

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 11:01:51 AM

All,

I will post update here soon, as I always do.
Roadmap needs update to reflect current status, but also plans till the end of the year, I know that.

I just wanted to stop by quickly and to say no worries, guys are working in full, team is getting bigger...

I just need a little bit time.

Thanks for patience and the support.

Regards,

Every day holds the possibility of a miracle | www.emc2.foundation | www.bluelab.us | saved penny = earned penny
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 11:09:38 AM

All,

I will post update here soon, as I always do.
Roadmap needs update to reflect current status, but also plans till the end of the year, I know that.

I just wanted to stop by quickly and to say no worries, guys are working in full, team is getting bigger...

I just need a little bit time.

Thanks for patience and the support.

Regards,

good things take time ...

so bring good things mate Wink ...

#crysx

Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 01:44:01 PM

Hello, wondering if anyone can help with a wallet question. I previously had an android mobile wallet when that existed and saved my backup keys. It only required a password and not a passphrase. They dont seem to want to open on the desktop wallet and dont prompt for a password. I'm guessing the file could be encrypted or corrupt. Does anyone know if this can be recovered or opened through command in the desktop wallet??

Hello, we are looking into this. Several emails went around dev team and we have located the old code, just not sure if it works now.

Saying that, we have Android devs in the team so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out what is possible. With some luck, we can get those coins back.

To be continued ...

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 11:55:00 AM

Hey,

Is it possible to vote today for projects supported by einsteinium?

If yes, how?

Thx

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
bluelab

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 04:24:41 PM

Hey,

Is it possible to vote today for projects supported by einsteinium?

If yes, how?

Thx

Today no, but soon yes. 

Aside to managing internal development, this is how I actually spend most of my time, trying to bring good projects to emc2 even before the platform is ready.
I am 100% sure, you will love emc2 projects portfolio, in which you will be able to participate and to take ownership.

Stole is PM for platform development and he will start giving you regular updates here.

rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 05:02:39 PM

Thanks for the answers.

I really like this project and this idea of voting for projects!

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
HashUnlimited

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:22:10 AM

Following a strategic decision, PM-Tech has decided to go ahead and reach out for new wallets based on latest LTC standards (Litecoin Core 0.13.3.0).

Currently we are in testing phase and ready to go for signalling the implemented soft forks shortly. To get onto the boat, I would encourage fellow SOLO miners and pool operators to share their contact (email or Skype) with me per PM so I can provide links to the code, stratum and configuration instructions.

Features and soft forks:

BIP66 (deployment via isSuperMajority)
BIP65 (deployment via isSuperMajority)
BIP9
CSV (deployment via BIP9)
SegWit (deployment via BIP9)

I would also like to discuss the signalling, deployment and enforcement details with fellow miners.
N-DEE

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:41:29 AM

Hi,

Brilliant! Thats what we have been waiting for.
-> You got mail!
ZeroCool2000

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:01:26 PM

Hi Hash,

you got mail.

Thanks for your commitment.

Br
ZeroCool2000
HashUnlimited

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:26:43 PM

Following a strategic decision, PM-Tech has decided to go ahead and reach out for new wallets based on latest LTC standards (Litecoin Core 0.13.3.0).

Currently we are in testing phase and ready to go for signalling the implemented soft forks shortly. To get onto the boat, I would encourage fellow SOLO miners and pool operators to share their contact (email or Skype) with me per PM so I can provide links to the code, stratum and configuration instructions.

Features and soft forks:

BIP9

I would also like to discuss the signalling, deployment and enforcement details with fellow miners.

And we are on main net...

http://emc3.cryptocloudhosting.org/block/09443bfb8a2f6f41971ae33e95e563c3c7ff58be7558048cc9fac0518e262a0d
HashUnlimited

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:48:56 PM

Features and soft forks:

BIP9

And we are on main net...

http://emc3.cryptocloudhosting.org/block/09443bfb8a2f6f41971ae33e95e563c3c7ff58be7558048cc9fac0518e262a0d

PM-Tech News: EMC2 Pool was upgraded and is signalling all soft forks from now on. For an official release I need to do a little more testing, especially I want to test the "hot switch" or enforcement on a separated mixed network. This will happen next weekend. I don't expect any issues since other coins including LTC forked flawlessly, so the release of Einsteinium-Core 0.13.3 is at the door.

For those who believe that SegWit is just a scaling tool I recommend to read here a little bit:

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/which-altcoins-are-implementing-segwit-1481577969/

Furthermore a blockchain supporting SegWit is the base for hosting a Lightning network, on which I have a VERY CLOSE eye on to bring it to EMC2 as early as possible. We got the speed of light in our Coin, so we are made for it.
bitcoinrevolution

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:46:14 PM

Hello, we are looking into this. Several emails went around dev team and we have located the old code, just not sure if it works now.

Saying that, we have Android devs in the team so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out what is possible. With some luck, we can get those coins back.

To be continued ...

why keep satoshi is waitingggg :\
einsteinium (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 08:29:33 AM

a small unofficial update:

as Hush said v 0.13.3 is at the door, coming soon along with new layout

team is working hard on coding and testing ...

- web wallet development in progress 40% - we had late start due to necessary infrastructure work but it is coming
   one of most important thing is where and how do we keep our money. it is so essential to be well done and have funds safe all
   the time, lets not rush with it.
- API 30% - same as web wallet
- emc2me - crowdfunding platform in progress 10%, our PM stole will start giving bi weekly updates
- june surprise on schedule - will be in the month of June , of course
- our web store 4you.emc2.foundation - ready for beta testing, release late this week
- more devs joining the team ...

MIL coin Blue Paper www.emc2.foundation/mil
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:01:16 AM

a small unofficial update:

as Hush said v 0.13.3 is at the door, coming soon along with new layout

team is working hard on coding and testing ...

- web wallet development in progress 40% - we had late start due to necessary infrastructure work but it is coming
   one of most important thing is where and how do we keep our money. it is so essential to be well done and have funds safe all
   the time, lets not rush with it.
- API 30% - same as web wallet
- emc2me - crowdfunding platform in progress 10%, our PM stole will start giving bi weekly updates
- june surprise on schedule - will be in the month of June , of course
- our web store 4you.emc2.foundation - ready for beta testing, release late this week
- more devs joining the team ...

with those updates i guess placing some good position and buying some more coins will be good in terms of holding and wait for other traders
to join this project EMC2 will make some good rise after all those progress has been implemented good luck dev and thanks for keeping us updated here.
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: