Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:22:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 [501] 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076324 times)
pekacoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:39:47 PM

Soon there will be a very large pump

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:04:43 PM

This coin has become a total mess. very low volatility - definitely not worth the time of investment. there are more than enough of other better investments coins and no one wants to get stuck for months on a coin that barely does anything at all most of the year. gotta be honest, sorry.

I'll be honest as well. I'm happy to see folks like you put their money into something else. We're not interested in day traders looking to make a quick buck. We're making major changes and focusing on the long term, which is about transparency and utility for charity and politics. We're out to make a change in the world, not a change in your bank statement.

wow fale << you don't have a clue do you..?  Roll Eyes 

=cash rules everything around me. = > we don't subscribe to your fake "foundation" bullshit.

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
gembitz

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:06:37 PM

This coin has become a total mess. very low volatility - definitely not worth the time of investment. there are more than enough of other better investments coins and no one wants to get stuck for months on a coin that barely does anything at all most of the year. gotta be honest, sorry.

I'll be honest as well. I'm happy to see folks like you put their money into something else. We're not interested in day traders looking to make a quick buck. We're making major changes and focusing on the long term, which is about transparency and utility for charity and politics. We're out to make a change in the world, not a change in your bank statement.

Read back and see the amount of posts I have made on this also ...

SO many who have no idea about what 'investment' is and what 'gambling' is, the latter of which is what you have descibed once again mate.

The reason this is happening is simple - people in do NOT want to read and learn. READ and LEARN. They do not want to understand the differences between the words, the meanings of the words, the purpose behind various products, services and projects, nor do they want to bother to research what a team, or even a single person, does or intends to do behind the scenes. They only want the one thing that they think is their 'right' to have when the GAMBLE their money on coins.

When we actually have a much more educated and informed community, then and only THEN will we have a community that works on the premise of progress and future, NOT on the 'get rich quick NOW' schemes that are so prevalent in Crypto today. Only THEN we will see a community that gives a damn, as many here do. ALL the information is there for ANYONE to research and READ, hence upping their knowledge by a point or two. A great majority refuse to do this, and as such, come in here (and almost all other threads and forums) and make their ridiculous posts about price, liquidity and many other meaningless points that are mostly uninformed and uneducated verbal diarrhea.

To the gamblers (most of the coin holders and 'hopers' of getting rich) - please educate yourselves on the difference between INVESTING and GAMBLING, and maybe them you will understand the differences enough to post something of content rather crap. A Lot of gamblers know this difference, and are educated enough to post educated blurbs. The vast majority are not, as seen by the garbage that is posted current to date. Any gamble you take is on YOUR head, not the team/devs (the REAL investors). Like any gamble, some you win, some you lose. Deal with it.

To the investors (ALL of which has put money, time, effort and real like systems into) - please consider that the vast majority of those that post drivel are those that don't give two shits about the project or the coin or anything related to it, and focus merely on their bank balance. Shallow in all they see. It maybe that WE (the INVESTORS) of the projects, need to further inform everyone of what is what, and which is which. Then again, you can't get a horse to drink, only lead it to water.

Let's continue our work in the backend, and let these imbeciles of Crypto do what they do best, be imbeciles.

#crysx

house always wins Wink weee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Branko

Activity: 2422
Merit: 318

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:55:18 PM

Lots of drama here...I don't understand something...if monetary side of things is not important, why put
coin on exchange at all? Just do it on blockchain only and make everyone happy...TRUE supporters of the project
will be happy with project, and rest of people won't even have chance to lose money...everyone happy.

But I have a feeling that people behind project made coin to make few bucks too, then put blame on people
that want to do the same
The Zet

Activity: 152
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:27:10 PM

Lots of drama here...I don't understand something...if monetary side of things is not important, why put
coin on exchange at all? Just do it on blockchain only and make everyone happy...TRUE supporters of the project
will be happy with project, and rest of people won't even have chance to lose money...everyone happy.

But I have a feeling that people behind project made coin to make few bucks too, then put blame on people
that want to do the same
This is what happens when you interpret false "facts".

No one said the "monetary side of things is not important". The way I see what Ben K. meant, is they will stick with their roadmap and won't change the plan in order to have a short-term gain. Thank god they're working that way. Otherwise, I'd be gone a long time ago.
"People behind [this] project" didn't make the coin. They "inherited" abandoned project and brought it back to life. That being said, I hope they have some coins on their personal wallets. That would be additional motivation for further development. Honestly, I'd be scared knowing they have nothing to lose.
Besides, do you know any project where developers don't own any coins?

But that brings me to the beginning of my post. Development continues as planned. No shortcuts.
Ben K.

Activity: 103
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:47:16 AM

https://twitter.com/einsteiniumcoin/status/995887534428381184

Going live during consensus to fill in the world about our direction forward, what we're working on and more. Hope you can all catch it!
lesom

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:57:04 AM

SO many who have no idea about what 'investment' is and what 'gambling' is, the latter of which is what you have descibed once again mate.

The reason this is happening is simple - people in do NOT want to read and learn. READ and LEARN. They do not want to understand the differences between the words, the meanings of the words, the purpose behind various products, services and projects, nor do they want to bother to research what a team, or even a single person, does or intends to do behind the scenes. They only want the one thing that they think is their 'right' to have when the GAMBLE their money on coins.

When we actually have a much more educated and informed community, then and only THEN will we have a community that works on the premise of progress and future, NOT on the 'get rich quick NOW' schemes that are so prevalent in Crypto today. Only THEN we will see a community that gives a damn, as many here do. ALL the information is there for ANYONE to research and READ, hence upping their knowledge by a point or two. A great majority refuse to do this, and as such, come in here (and almost all other threads and forums) and make their ridiculous posts about price, liquidity and many other meaningless points that are mostly uninformed and uneducated verbal diarrhea.

To the gamblers (most of the coin holders and 'hopers' of getting rich) - please educate yourselves on the difference between INVESTING and GAMBLING, and maybe them you will understand the differences enough to post something of content rather crap. A Lot of gamblers know this difference, and are educated enough to post educated blurbs. The vast majority are not, as seen by the garbage that is posted current to date. Any gamble you take is on YOUR head, not the team/devs (the REAL investors). Like any gamble, some you win, some you lose. Deal with it.

To the investors (ALL of which has put money, time, effort and real like systems into) - please consider that the vast majority of those that post drivel are those that don't give two shits about the project or the coin or anything related to it, and focus merely on their bank balance. Shallow in all they see. It maybe that WE (the INVESTORS) of the projects, need to further inform everyone of what is what, and which is which. Then again, you can't get a horse to drink, only lead it to water.

Let's continue our work in the backend, and let these imbeciles of Crypto do what they do best, be imbeciles.

#crysx
why do you blame people for their inability? Investors are also investors, to multiply their funds by investing them in promising projects and this chain should not stop even if some kind of project is very strong in the future

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:16:19 AM

#crysx

It does mate ...

... but ONLY in a rigged situation. Nothing rigged here that we can see.

#crysx

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:29:18 AM

that want to do the same
This is what happens when you interpret false "facts".

No one said the "monetary side of things is not important". The way I see what Ben K. meant, is they will stick with their roadmap and won't change the plan in order to have a short-term gain. Thank god they're working that way. Otherwise, I'd be gone a long time ago.
"People behind [this] project" didn't make the coin. They "inherited" abandoned project and brought it back to life. That being said, I hope they have some coins on their personal wallets. That would be additional motivation for further development. Honestly, I'd be scared knowing they have nothing to lose.
Besides, do you know any project where developers don't own any coins?

But that brings me to the beginning of my post. Development continues as planned. No shortcuts.

We are one ...

We do not have ONE EMC2 coin.

Yet we will back and help all we can due to the diligence and focus the EMC2 team has proven time and time again. We work the same, which is why it is great to see such a team that are along the same path that we (CWI) take also. I have always said in our projects (not stating that is what the EMC2 team are saying), that money has never been the goal, but a consequence. Einsteinium has proven many times over that it is about the project and not about the money. It is a good thing that money comes in trickles, waves or nothing at all., but it is FAR better to have focus on the core goal than the monetary result.

What is done in the backend is ALWAYS translatable to the front. This is never shown at first, but is always something that filters through for all to see when the backend goals are reached. Initially, there is nothing to see except a few posts here and there, and when the backend (the EMC2 team) goals are met, the frontend (all YOU) see it.

That is how it works and always will. Unless scams and ripoffs are abound, like the MANY that have done so in the past year. Marketing flash and hype to suck your money then disappear. No backend work, no REAL developments happening, just flare and flash with no substance. Try and prove that about the EMC2 project? Always something going on and always something happening, whether in the development, website, partnerships, or just plain people in the community working towards a better project.

We have no money in EMC2 now, but that does not mean we will not back the project or have EMC2 in future. Always look at the core, before you state what is obviously a lie, which means that I am in total agreement with you in that the plan is always the focus, and not the money. Money is the consequence, and we work the same way. Which means we will be here with EMC2 as long as the project stays on this path, and it seems to be all along.

#crysx

kiply

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:47:43 AM

very interesting, hope success dev
einsteinium (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:59:05 AM

Our very own Ben Kurland will be doing a live video from NYC during #consensus2018 on Tuesday at 4pm EST with some great updates and info about some exciting things to come!
Join our facebook page to catch it: https://goo.gl/6LTQAg

MIL coin Blue Paper www.emc2.foundation/mil
Branko

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:16:19 AM

Yet we will back and help all we can due to the diligence and focus the EMC2 team has proven time and time again. We work the same, which is why it is great to see such a team that are along the same path that we (CWI) take also. I have always said in our projects (not stating that is what the EMC2 team are saying), that money has never been the goal, but a consequence. Einsteinium has proven many times over that it is about the project and not about the money. It is a good thing that money comes in trickles, waves or nothing at all., but it is FAR better to have focus on the core goal than the monetary result.

And core goal is?
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:44:48 AM

And core goal is?

You are asking me? ...

The OP has the main part, and the rest can be read through out. The website even moreso.

#crysx

Branko

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:00:24 AM

And core goal is?

You are asking me? ...

The OP has the main part, and the rest can be read through out. The website even moreso.

#crysx

Well, only thing I see in 1st post talks about funding science projects, thats what got me confused...funding usually means money
is involved
The Zet

Activity: 152
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:26:51 PM

And core goal is?

You are asking me? ...

#crysx

Well, only thing I see in 1st post talks about funding science projects, thats what got me confused...funding usually means money
is involved

You're missing a point here. The price is important, but not the most important. In order to reach and maintain the value, there has to be something behind to support it. Price shouldn't be a goal but result instead.
gembitz

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:16:56 PM

#crysx

It does mate ...

... but ONLY in a rigged situation. Nothing rigged here that we can see.

#crysx

emc2 has made incredible returns over time ~ imho proof of work coins will rise to the top Wink weeee

Ben K.

Activity: 103
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:50:47 PM

For those of you who didn’t catch the live video here it is: https://www.facebook.com/einsteiniumfoundation/videos/2169865489908991/
gembitz

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:28:02 AM

For those of you who didn’t catch the live video here it is: https://www.facebook.com/einsteiniumfoundation/videos/2169865489908991/

http://www.therealnewsonline.com/our-blogs/facebook-and-its-connections-to-the-cia-and-darpa

Roll Eyes

ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING???

The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:24:50 PM

Please watch the video. We are discussing transparency for the sake of philanthropy. If you are against that, maybe this isn’t the coin for you. There are plenty of privacy coins out there. We are not one of them.
I agree dev. This is also a lesson for others, if you are opposed or unsure, Einsteinium does not force you to stay here.

gembitz

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:24:18 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 07:45:54 PM by gembitz

Please watch the video. We are discussing transparency for the sake of philanthropy. If you are against that, maybe this isn’t the coin for you. There are plenty of privacy coins out there. We are not one of them.
I agree dev. This is also a lesson for others, if you are opposed or unsure, Einsteinium does not force you to stay here.

directing people to use facebook is ludicrous!! :\  ~we must stand up against facebook and people who want to take away users' privacy and anonymity.

Pages: « 1 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 [501] 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: