Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:12:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 [512] 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076324 times)
bluelab

Activity: 267
Merit: 150

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:55:27 PM

Did that coin die? Not so long ago, she got a second life and if at the moment there are no worthy buyers, then show me those current coins that have something valuable in their idea, except for the price??

It was based only on hype. Since ATH this coin has been going only downwards. 90% of the projects will perish in the long run, EMC2 might be one of those.

no it was heavy mostly promotion and about 21% luck Wink weeeee

ff that's the case feel free to pump it again bro, I will just grab the beer and watch

you should have listened to me when i said we needed another market maker on 'topia !! ..oh well >_> greed is good Wink

What it has to do with me?

As I said earlier if you want do it do it.

maybe i'm over-emphasizing market making ... the silly "mind blowing" announcements prolly propelled the drop more than lack of market makers & presence in cryptopia trollbox ! Wink jmo

look man

last year market was top
and emc2 was top above the top
which means emc2 did everything right

while blaming announcement you and many others like you are craving for the next one at the same time

i was brought into this emc2coin at 20 satoshi via varvarin ~ i clearly came through on my end... now we are working on /\BTI ... it's plugged where EMC2 yous ta bee Wink *stay tuned*

I wish good luck to BTI. I might buy some too.

Every day holds the possibility of a miracle | www.emc2.foundation | www.bluelab.us | saved penny = earned penny

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:42:39 PM

Did that coin die? Not so long ago, she got a second life and if at the moment there are no worthy buyers, then show me those current coins that have something valuable in their idea, except for the price??

It was based only on hype. Since ATH this coin has been going only downwards. 90% of the projects will perish in the long run, EMC2 might be one of those.

ff that's the case feel free to pump it again bro, I will just grab the beer and watch

you should have listened to me when i said we needed another market maker on 'topia !! ..oh well >_> greed is good Wink

maybe i'm over-emphasizing market making ... the silly "mind blowing" announcements prolly propelled the drop more than lack of market makers & presence in cryptopia trollbox ! Wink jmo

look man

last year market was top

while blaming announcement you and many others like you are craving for the next one at the same time

i was brought into this emc2coin at 20 satoshi via varvarin ~ i clearly came through on my end... now we are working on /\BTI ... it's plugged where EMC2 yous ta bee Wink *stay tuned*

i see great things happening for our projects~ let's pray together for the best is yet to come!! Wink weeeeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
bluelab

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:28:55 AM

look man

last year market was top

i see great things happening for our projects~ let's pray together for the best is yet to come!! Wink weeeeee

Cheers!

Every day holds the possibility of a miracle | www.emc2.foundation | www.bluelab.us | saved penny = earned penny
Bazzzil86

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 06:39:42 AM

look man

last year market was top

Cheers!

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Einsteinium+%28EMC2%29&SortBy=0

Crowdfunding Platform 15 july  Huh who knows  Huh
Golden Moon

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:57:29 PM

look man

last year market was top

Cheers!

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Einsteinium+%28EMC2%29&SortBy=0

But do not you read the information, developers only fake news throws without evidence. I bet no one, among those disappointed, bothered to do at least minimal research about Einsteinium.

The Zet

Activity: 152
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:23:53 AM

Some werr saying the same when price startefd falling after the hard fork. They said devs cashed in and abandoned the project. But we saw they continued with the activities even harder than before. They aren't flawless, for sure, but they're defenitely commitrd group of developers. As far as I'm concerned, that's what counts the most.
When we have that kind of commitment, goals will be achieved.
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:29:15 PM

look man

last year market was top

Cheers!

But do not you read the information, developers only fake news throws without evidence. I bet no one, among those disappointed, bothered to do at least minimal research about Einsteinium.

Long term, future looks bright for EMC2. I'm not worried, as long as it haves so many followers. This project is doing very well developmentally and is actually already having an impact on the science community.
bluelab

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 05:24:02 PM

Please check our new video that demos, in a funny way, more of Weeee Cash usability

You can download the app from here:

gembitz

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:45:08 PM

Please check our new video that demos, in a funny way, more of Weeee Cash usability

You can download the app from here:

nice flick  Grin  ~ a bouquet of medical cannabis would be awesome Wink weeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:40:14 PM

The new currency will continue with master nodes implemented, and the team already has an idea of how many coins each node will need?
bluelab

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:53:26 PM

The new currency will continue with master nodes implemented, and the team already has an idea of how many coins each node will need?

We are thinking 25k

QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:33:02 PM

Somebody is trying to make a bad copy of EMC2, and to sell it in an ICO but they are hopeless. This is what I've written in their thread Smiley

Since 2014 there is already Einsteinium (EMC2) which is a coin designed to reward science and education. EMC2 is a PoW coin without any premine and already totally decentralized, with a good capitalization, good volumes and an excellent team with an exciting roadmap. So which is the need to create now something similar, and to sell it in an ICO? Just explain it to me Smiley
gembitz

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:47:05 PM

Somebody is trying to make a bad copy of EMC2, and to sell it in an ICO but they are hopeless. This is what I've written in their thread Smiley

Since 2014 there is already Einsteinium (EMC2) which is a coin designed to reward science and education. EMC2 is a PoW coin without any premine and already totally decentralized, with a good capitalization, good volumes and an excellent team with an exciting roadmap. So which is the need to create now something similar, and to sell it in an ICO? Just explain it to me Smiley

no way ~ there is a switch to upgrade ethash as well as a splinter group saving the original algo Wink ~over and out.

gembitz

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:48:34 PM

We are thinking 25k

25K-50K satoshis before the swap Wink weeee

Dump3er

Activity: 1330
Merit: 528

My networth? A slice of pizza :)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:27:56 PM

You know how many people have tried to make a bad copy of Bitcoin and got rich with it? Wink

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
gembitz

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:02:25 AM

You know how many people have tried to make a bad copy of Bitcoin and got rich with it? Wink

emc2 is open game however what bluelabs has in hand will smoke the competition Wink *stay tuned*

bluelab

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 06:30:16 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 06:41:07 AM by bluelab

emc2 is open game however what bluelabs has in hand will smoke the competition Wink *stay tuned*

time to get together has come again ...

yyz13857180757

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:54:00 AM

EMC2's block chain project is worth investors' expectation and patience. Einsteinium will bring about some revolutionary changes in this industry
The Zet

Activity: 152
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:17:07 PM

time to get together has come again ...

Someone has finished with accumulation Cheesy
TonyRaut

Activity: 378

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:19:28 PM

Apparently, I stayed in this coin for a long time, the hope for growth with every week disappears, I think in -80% there is no reason to sell

Pages: « 1 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 [512] 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: