Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:48:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076335 times)
spicelord

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:16:39 PM

I put up a post on my new measly crypto-blog on EMC2. http://crypto-cartel.com/einsteinium-emc2/

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:32:20 PM

I put up a post on my new measly crypto-blog on EMC2. http://crypto-cartel.com/einsteinium-emc2/

Sweet, but the link seems to be broken. Sad
spicelord

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:07:24 PM

Try it now, site was being weird

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:52:29 AM

Try it now, site was being weird

Still no go!
praxiscat

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 06:17:17 AM

The site is being a bit weird and not always loading. With that being said I finally got to read it, and it is much appreciated.

Einsteinium.org
poiuty

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:44:59 AM

Maybe merged mining with VTC?
And change algo to scrypt-n?
ottobene

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:18:45 PM

massive sell, very hard to see such a thing Sad need to do something to the price has risen to at least 600-700
vnnbot

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:46:23 PM

massive sell, very hard to see such a thing Sad need to do something to the price has risen to at least 600-700

ASIC already mining this coin. That's why people selling cheap easily.

Changing algo is what we need.
praxiscat

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 03:27:44 PM

Unofficially speaking...

Let me be very clear about this because many people do not understand this.
1. ASICs do not mine more coins total. The coins per block is set, and set by the halving schedule, and the halving sechedule is set by the epoch timeline (every epoch is 25 days). The same number of coins get mined during a given time period one way or another based on that set schedule. The method of how they are mined does not make a bit of difference in terms of the number of coins mined. This means the number of coins on the market is not going to change much one way or another.
2. It doesn't matter if people are mining with GPUs or ASICs, if they are selling them on the market they still end up in the same place.

What ASIC do is they mine more efficiently in terms of power. This was not some huge ASIC farm mining and dumping. We have been paying attention to the network to see whether or not this would be the case, and one has not showed up at all. The network hashrate has kept in a pretty consistent range with a clearly identifiable pools. There has been no large asic farms that have shown up, just the normal set of miners, and one identifiable multipool that occasionally mines EMC2.  When the blocks become smaller this efficiency of ASICs eventually becomes a necessity to maintain the network, but they will also likely be mining smaller blocks.

There is a complete lack of understanding by some on this issue. They think that ASICs magically produce more coins within the given schedule, they don't. They think that more coins go on the market, that is not necessarily true at all either. So the irrational conclusion to think this is ASIC mining and dumping causing the drop. Which is not the case at all. Then again, people are not necessarily rational, especially in the crypto community.

The reality is, it is people buying and selling the coin. In this case it might be somebody who bought coins and is now selling at a loss. With that being said, I am going to be putting in a buy order. If they are selling this low, it is time for me to take advantage of their lack of patience.  The only way somebody acquired that number of coins is not through mining, but buying them, I should know, I am on the top ten list myself.

This does not justify a change in algorithm at all, and if anything it is people misidentifying the issue.

Einsteinium.org
spicelord

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:39:14 PM

Unofficially speaking...

Let me be very clear about this because many people do not understand this.
1. ASICs do not mine more coins total. The coins per block is set, and set by the halving schedule, and the halving sechedule is set by the epoch timeline (every epoch is 25 days). The same number of coins get mined during a given time period one way or another based on that set schedule. The method of how they are mined does not make a bit of difference in terms of the number of coins mined. This means the number of coins on the market is not going to change much one way or another.
2. It doesn't matter if people are mining with GPUs or ASICs, if they are selling them on the market they still end up in the same place.

This does not justify a change in algorithm at all, and if anything it is people misidentifying the issue.
I believe part of the point of the previous poster was that people who are mining with ASICs have less of an inclination to hold, rather than dump all of their coins mined. Correct me if I'm wrong there. I agree only to some extent though. They may be dumping to make a quick profit to pay off their ASICs, not to pay off electricity like for GPUs, but if they were I do not think that they would be mining EMC2 just to dump it based on profitability.

dailey123

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:05:24 PM

people with asic are stupid if they dump fast everybody makes less profit
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:28:32 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2014, 09:48:37 PM by Armis

"Patience"? ... for what? ... Tuesday's press release? ... the good news about 'x', 'y', or 'z'?  

As loyal as many may be, there is always another cryptocurrency out there somewhere performing NOW, no need to wait, no need for patience -- up to 2 weeks ago EMC2 was such a CC, now it is becoming old and stale.

When you look at the week's results for the daily volume, and average daily value  individually or together it says that many people have focused their eyes and attention elsewhere.  My guess is because nothing financially productive is currently occurring at EMC2.

When they move their eyes and attention elsewhere eventually they will find other opportunities opportunities like XBC (see one of the above posts).   Notice that the poster/investor didn't want to leave EMC2 but did want to participate in XBC, take a look at XBC's performance since that post was made.  Had he divested at that time, he could have enjoyed at least 500% profit with the new CC.

That's just one example of the opportunity costs people are paying to remain loyal and/or patience.

Currently there is no voiced plan to increase the value of the CC, the only well articulated and ongoing plan is to raise more funds for particular projects.  The projects are clearly the goal of the foundation but went that goal conflicts with the stability of the CC the CC is the priority.

If the CC is not performing it becomes less attractive to the CC community as a whole at which point it becomes stagnate (where it is now) until the core community does something to inspire others outside of it to invest in the CC -- no plan no profit.

As for the ASIC matter, if your vacuum is more powerful than my vacuum it will collect more of the limited dirt than your weaker vac; when the time comes to dump, my dumps are larger than your dumps which might effect the CC market value especially a fragile one.   The most simple fact is "everything counts".

btw - hitting 300 zone 2x in 2wks is an indication the CC is getting comfortable there, like it got cozy with 400 for a full week.
dailey123

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:51:19 PM

still this coin has nice community and good group of people mining it
jjj0923

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 07:03:38 PM

I approve this new coin!

you can't - you're dead.

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
jjj0923

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 01:11:27 AM

is there a wallet problem - I had not fired up my wallet in three weeks and it made good progress until 2 days behind and it's been sitting on 2 days behind for nearly four hours. I think I'm just gonna nuke it and start all over.

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
praxiscat

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 02:07:24 AM

Make sure you copy and backup wallet.dat.
Also make sure you have the updated wallet.

Einsteinium.org
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:57:47 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 04:44:43 AM by Bobsurplus

"Patience"? ... for what? ... Tuesday's press release? ... the good news about 'x', 'y', or 'z'?  

As loyal as many may be, there is always another cryptocurrency out there somewhere performing NOW, no need to wait, no need for patience -- up to 2 weeks ago EMC2 was such a CC, now it is becoming old and stale.

When you look at the week's results for the daily volume, and average daily value  individually or together it says that many people have focused their eyes and attention elsewhere.  My guess is because nothing financially productive is currently occurring at EMC2.

When they move their eyes and attention elsewhere eventually they will find other opportunities opportunities like XBC (see one of the above posts).   Notice that the poster/investor didn't want to leave EMC2 but did want to participate in XBC, take a look at XBC's performance since that post was made.  Had he divested at that time, he could have enjoyed at least 500% profit with the new CC.

That's just one example of the opportunity costs people are paying to remain loyal and/or patience.

Currently there is no voiced plan to increase the value of the CC, the only well articulated and ongoing plan is to raise more funds for particular projects.  The projects are clearly the goal of the foundation but went that goal conflicts with the stability of the CC the CC is the priority.

If the CC is not performing it becomes less attractive to the CC community as a whole at which point it becomes stagnate (where it is now) until the core community does something to inspire others outside of it to invest in the CC -- no plan no profit.

As for the ASIC matter, if your vacuum is more powerful than my vacuum it will collect more of the limited dirt than your weaker vac; when the time comes to dump, my dumps are larger than your dumps which might effect the CC market value especially a fragile one.   The most simple fact is "everything counts".

btw - hitting 300 zone 2x in 2wks is an indication the CC is getting comfortable there, like it got cozy with 400 for a full week.

Once again, I'll be responding to you based solely on my opinion. The team normally doesn't reply to trolls but I see it as an important duty of mine to let you know how I feel about your one sided post. Smiley If you look through my history you'll see I like to speak what's on my mind, especially when people are either just trolls or are stepping out of line. You are doing both in this case so I must once again speak my mind.

You start off and the first word you said was "Patience" and then you go on to explain how bigger profits can be achieved with other coins NOW! CC community members don't need to wait, is your basic premise . This is all true and for some daytraders & gamblers ONLY, this is how they live and make money. They are professionals in the forex market and know what their doing, yet most still loose a fair portion of their money, otherwise everyone would trade forex, read candlestick charts and make millions! Right? This forum should be filled with billionaires by now!! Damm where are all these billionaire members Huh

The einsteinium Team is working hard every day around the clock to build real relationships which will be long last and prosperous. Bitcon, Litecoin, Devcoin, PPC none of these coins achieved what we've achieved in their first 65 days of life. These coins you point out like XBC which might I add has no purpose, no website, no marketing and is just another scamcoin . All they have is a dedicated team of devs and pumpers(who's sole goal is to make them money) which move on to coin after coin robbing newcomers of their money. For every person who sees 500% profits there is another person who looses 100%

Were not building a coin like that. We have staying power and were building something that will last. Look at Aurora, Spaincoin, Maxcoin even Devcoin . All these coins and I'm sure our "patient" community can add to this list, saw massive gains and are all now waaaaay lower then they were. And for all those who made a bunch of money there are an equal amount probably even more people that lost.  We never preach to our community "hold this coin in a few weeks you'll be rich" our goal is long term, were applying for certain grants from the Canadian government, were building relationships with potential partners for down the road. Building an ecosystem, working on a new wallet that when complete will be unlike anything ever seen before, working on a sick new website. Just because this is not happening fast enough for you does not give you the right to come rain on our parade and encourage other people to start buying into every coin that has some temporary buzz around it. Doing so is just plain dangerous. How many people lost on XBC so far? I'm sure many people were buying at 0.04, 0.03. even 0.02 and everyone one of them who bought are eating a loss now!!! Why would you want to encourage our faithful, respectful science minded people to lose their hard earned money?

I don't mind if you have a serious beef with the CC or NPO or think one has a conflict of interest with another. But really, talking about 500% gains on scamcoins.. What's wrong with you?  EMC2 is not a scam coin. There are people buying it every day on every exchange. Who's buying? surely people are and see a future for this coin. I don't see a future for XBC. All is see is death and massive losses for lots of people. Sure EMC2 may have brought some losses to people too, but we have a real team with real intentions to bring this coin to the forefront on the CC community unlike the xbc devs and pumpers who's sole goal is to take your money!!!!. It may take years like BTC and LTC and NVC took years but we'll get the same fame!, and when we get there everyone holding will be really glad they did.

BTW.. 385 is the lowest we've been in weeks, not the 300 range. we're mostly over 400 and have been closer to 500-600 really (mintpal)! And its great to see you stopped using the $ before speaking about satoshi's, its much easier to read your posts and not laugh out loud! Thanks!

ECF

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 04:02:19 AM

http://www.ecoinfund.com/images/logo.jpg

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,EMC2 Community

We have added your coin to ECOINFUND vote list.(http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
an effective vote will cost 10 ECFC; repeating vote are allowed; the Exchange Market will be open as soon as the voting reach 1000.!
ECFC is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund. Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECFC program. (highest on market ECFC Details)

Here the ways of getting ECFC:
1. buy the ECFC through our ECFC/BTC or ECFC/LTC market.
2. taking part into our GIVEAWAY.

Big ECFC GIVEAWAY before 10.May
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account then recive 20 ECFC;
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 20 ECFC(fee shares) by every retweet before 10 May,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link and Ecoinfund ID on  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=501030.0 ,you will get 20 ECFC!

Happy trading !
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:15:25 AM

Once again, I'll be responding to you based solely on my opinion. The team normally doesn't reply to trolls but I see it as an important duty of mine to let you know how I feel about your one sided post. Smiley If you look through my history you'll see I like to speak what's on my mind, especially when people are either just trolls or are stepping out of line. You are doing both in this case so I must once again speak my mind.

'your duty', ... "stepping out of line" ... guess that makes you the Barney fife, the bumbling cheerleading mallcop fool, of Einsteiniumville.

As for "the team" if you are referring to those responsible for creating the massive devaluation and subsequent stagnation of EMC2, they need not respond, their fiduciary responsibility dictates that they take notice, and take actions corrective actions.   It's on them how they deal with their responsibility.   

You start off and the first word you said was "Patience" and then you go on to explain how bigger profits can be achieved with other coins NOW! CC community members don't need to wait, is your basic premise . This is all true and for some daytraders & gamblers ONLY, this is how they live and make money. They are professionals in the forex market and know what their doing, yet most still loose a fair portion of their money, otherwise everyone would trade forex, read candlestick charts and make millions! Right? This forum should be filled with billionaires by now!! Damm where are all these billionaire members Huh

You start off and the first word you said was "Patience" - that wasn't simply a word out of my mouth as if it originated with me or I was making the plea, it was a one word quote repeated in the form of a question.

The context was: 'leave your money at EMC2 or materialize any paper-loss and move on to some other position'.   Being "patient" or 'staying put' for the sake of loyalty is not a financially sound strategy.  If there is no plan to increase the CCs value what good does it serve the CC investor?   

Cheer leading to boost morale is one thing, but even cheerleaders like yourself can see that EMC2 is not performing well and needs more than cheers to make a meaningful difference.   

This ongoing matter isn't a question of what investors do with their money, it's a matter of who is responsible for concerted actions that resulted in the rapid devaluation of the CC, furthermore what actions were taken to mitigate the damage, and finally what plans are underway to increase the value of the CC. 

The einsteinium Team is working hard every day around the clock to build real relationships which will be long last and prosperous. Bitcon, Litecoin, Devcoin, PPC none of these coins achieved what we've achieved in their first 65 days of life. These coins you point out like XBC which might I add has no purpose, no website, no marketing and is just another scamcoin . All they have is a dedicated team of devs and pumpers(who's sole goal is to make them money) which move on to coin after coin robbing newcomers of their money. For every person who sees 500% profits there is another person who looses 500%

"Marketing" is pumping by definition; as such a marking teams job is to pump.   The implication of the mention of the press release along with a call for calm at the time when  EMC2 first turned down was that the press release would/should turn the then frowns around -- well did it? 

For every person who sees 500% profits there is another person who looses 500%  - you're retarded, this is a glaring example of why I called you a fucking moron.  Who lost 500% on XBC or any CC for that matter?

As for "scamcoins" depending on who you ask ALL coins from BTC to 'XYZ' are all scams.   Within the CC community scam coins are often characterized by a premine, a pump and dump. and/or some other scheme to remove value from a coins unbeknownst to the miner or holder of the coin ...

Were not building a coin like that. We have staying power and were building something that will last. Look at Aurora, Spaincoin, Maxcoin even Devcoin . All these coins and I'm sure our "patient" community can add to this list, saw massive gains and are all now waaaaay lower then they were. And for all those who made a bunch of money there are an equal amount probably even more people that lost.  We never preach to our community "hold this coin in a few weeks you'll be rich" our goal is long term, were applying for certain grants from the Canadian government, were building relationships with potential partners for down the road. Building an ecosystem, working on a new wallet that when complete will be unlike anything ever seen before, working on a sick new website. Just because this is not happening fast enough for you does not give you the right to come rain on our parade and encourage other people to start buying into every coin that has some temporary buzz around it. Doing so is just plane dangerous. How many people lost on XBC so far? I'm sure many people were buying at 0.04, 0.03. even 0.02 and everyone one of them who bought are eating a loss now!!! Why would you want to encourage our faithful, respectful science minded people to lose their hard earned money?

To point out the ills of other coins does nothing for the health of EMC2, ironically however AUR is also preaching patience to their community, their development team is also working around the clock.  They have a vision, a purpose, and goals and pay little to no attention to the market value of the CC, which is precisely why it has dropped so much so fast. 

Those who look at the "long term" with little regard for the short term are irresponsible and short sighted.

You say you are only speaking for yourself, but when you say "Were" (which I'm sure you mean we're) and "we" , who is the "we" you are speaking about?

plane dangerous. How many people lost on XBC so far? I'm sure many people were buying at 0.04, 0.03. even 0.02 and everyone one of them who bought are eating a loss now!!! Why would you want to encourage our faithful, respectful science minded people to lose their hard earned money?

It's probably best to read my writings from my perspective than from your interpretations.  I gave specific facts with real-time examples for specific CCs mentioned by unrelated 3rd parties in this thread.   

Someone also mentioned "piggycoin" in this thread [was that you?], according to CMC said CC increased 70% over the most recent 24hrs, as such had someone divested from EMC2 moved to piggycoin at the time it was mentioned then kept funds there until the point of realizing a 70% profit they would have likely made up for the loses they 'minted' at EMC2.   

Don't confuse a statement of fact with a recommendation.   

I don't mind if you have a serious beef with the CC or NPO or think one has a conflict of interest with another. But really, talking about 500% gains on scamcoins.. What's wrong with you?  EMC2 is not a scam coin. There are people buying it every day on every exchange. Who's buying? surely people are and see a future for this coin. I don't see a future for XBC. All is see is death and massive losses for lots of people. Sure EMC2 may have brought some losses to people too, but we have a real team with real intentions to bring this coin to the forefront on the CC community unlike the xbc devs and pumpers who's sole goal is to take your money!!!!. It may take years like BTC and LTC and NVC took years, but we'll get there and everyone holding will be really glad they did.

"It may take years"

At the rate EMC2 is going you have 6 months tops.  The CC industry is not the place to go for "long term" (1year+) plans, if it lasts that long great but you MUST deal with the short term (technically under a year, but for CC industry it's month to month) , and the micro term (week to week) if the plan is to make it to at all.

BTW.. 385 is the lowest we've been in weeks, not the 300 range. we're mostly over 400 and have been closer to 500-600 really (mintpal)! And its great to see you stopped using the $ before speaking about satoshi's, its much easier to read your posts and not laugh out loud! Thanks!

The '300 zone'  or "300 range", what do you think a zone or range is?  I'm sure the overwhelming majority of people reading that will recognize the '300 zone' to be the range of number from 300 to 399. 

As for the grammar, it's amazing you point out insignificant grammatical errors given the plethora of grammatical errors that litter your text, example: "They are professionals in the forex market and know what their doing" 

Lucif3r

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:44:37 AM

The einsteinium Team is working hard every day around the clock to build real relationships which will be long last and prosperous. Bitcon, Litecoin, Devcoin, PPC none of these coins achieved what we've achieved in their first 65 days of life. These coins you point out like XBC which might I add has no purpose, no website, no marketing and is just another scamcoin . All they have is a dedicated team of devs and pumpers(who's sole goal is to make them money) which move on to coin after coin robbing newcomers of their money. For every person who sees 500% profits there is another person who looses 100%

Were not building a coin like that. We have staying power and were building something that will last. Look at Aurora, Spaincoin, Maxcoin even Devcoin . All these coins and I'm sure our "patient" community can add to this list, saw massive gains and are all now waaaaay lower then they were. And for all those who made a bunch of money there are an equal amount probably even more people that lost.  We never preach to our community "hold this coin in a few weeks you'll be rich" our goal is long term, were applying for certain grants from the Canadian government, were building relationships with potential partners for down the road. Building an ecosystem, working on a new wallet that when complete will be unlike anything ever seen before, working on a sick new website. Just because this is not happening fast enough for you does not give you the right to come rain on our parade and encourage other people to start buying into every coin that has some temporary buzz around it. Doing so is just plain dangerous. How many people lost on XBC so far? I'm sure many people were buying at 0.04, 0.03. even 0.02 and everyone one of them who bought are eating a loss now!!! Why would you want to encourage our faithful, respectful science minded people to lose their hard earned money?

I don't mind if you have a serious beef with the CC or NPO or think one has a conflict of interest with another. But really, talking about 500% gains on scamcoins.. What's wrong with you?  EMC2 is not a scam coin. There are people buying it every day on every exchange. Who's buying? surely people are and see a future for this coin. I don't see a future for XBC. All is see is death and massive losses for lots of people. Sure EMC2 may have brought some losses to people too, but we have a real team with real intentions to bring this coin to the forefront on the CC community unlike the xbc devs and pumpers who's sole goal is to take your money!!!!. It may take years like BTC and LTC and NVC took years but we'll get the same fame!, and when we get there everyone holding will be really glad they did.

Great response Bob.

I strongly believe in EMC2 so I am holding some and do some day trading to make 10%-20% profit. Easy money and help keep trading volume up.

Talk about pump and dump coins, I bought some SPA at $2.2 and AUR at $7. Look where they are now.  Embarrassed

Oh here my humble prediction: EMC2 $0.5 at the end of 2014. I am sure that price will make most of us happy!  Roll Eyes

to Armis: If you are so pissed by EMC2, why don't you just quit, dump all you have and leave this community alone? What are you or anyone here gaining with such non-stop bitching and badmouthing about EMC2? I see none.

DoubleEagle Coin - Only 100 XDE - Get your free XDE now!
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: