Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:18:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076335 times)
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:46:19 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 09:08:32 AM by Armis

I've recently been handed the keys to the coins 2.5% mining fund, Website, BitcoinTalk account, Twitter, Facebook Page, Facebook Group and I am now ready to take a leading role in EMC2 as planned from within the team. I do agree there needs to be a new community effort to support the coin, and I respect what ECAP plans to do.

Please keep in mind, "Armis" is the leader of ECAP and not Einsteinium. That remains the reality unless someone reaches out to the remaining devs of EMC2 which are Christine, Lucas, and myself for needed changes brought on by the community.

Thank you.

Allow me to clarify some things.

The Einsteinium Community Action Plan (ECAP) was authored and proposed (to the community) by me, the initiative failed to receive the necessary level of community support which is why today it is more of a footnote than anything else.

The EMC2 Foundation is a community based organization created by and for EMC2 owners.   The election if its board was publicly announced and open to all EMC2 owners.  The priority of the EMC2 Foundation is to make EMC2 a financially strong coin; additionally to pave a way so that it could remain healthy for a long while.

ECAP is not the EMC2 Foundation, ECAP is a community initiative that failed to win necessary support to survive, whereas The EMC2 Foundation received the community support it needed to succeed.

Perhaps more importantly, The EMC2 Foundation is not The Einsteinium Foundation, as I see it the EMC2 foundation advocates for the EMC2 investor, the Einsteinium Foundation advocates for the projects.    Nevertheless, the two foundations are working for the same coin.  Cobra sees it as two sides of the same coin, the projects foundation on the front end, and the investor foundation on the back end.

Every EMC2 owner is a member of the EMC2 foundation and has the right to vote in all community-wide initiatives including, but not limited to, board member elections.  

Absolutely every EMC2 owner is encouraged to help EMC2 via the EMC2 foundation, presently 7 standing committees.  We are seeking committee members and individuals to chair some of the committees.  Here is the list:

1) Bylaws - create the bylaws for the org
2) Communications - involving very many levels of communications from blogs, articles, youtube projects, to Radio and TV interviews,
3) Development - including all of the coin specifications as actual subjects.  
4) Elections - work with bylaw committee to create org law for elections, then to manage all elections,
5) Finance - draft weekly EMC2 valuation report,  provide oversight for The Einsteinium Foundation regarding trust funds
6) Liaison - team that specifically is constructed to liaison with other orgs that we have a special relationship with beit The Einsteinium Foundation, a school, or another CC
7) Mining - all things mining.

Details of each committee will be presented to the community by the respective committee chairman upon appointment.   If you are interested in chairing a committee or being a member of a specific committee send me a message.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ahumanbeingx

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

"The only real valuable thing is intuition."

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:31:58 AM

I've recently been handed the keys to the coins 2.5% mining fund, Website, BitcoinTalk account, Twitter, Facebook Page, Facebook Group and I am now ready to take a leading role in EMC2 as planned from within the team. I do agree there needs to be a new community effort to support the coin, and I respect what ECAP plans to do.

Please keep in mind, "Armis" is the leader of ECAP and not Einsteinium. That remains the reality unless someone reaches out to the remaining devs of EMC2 which are Christine, Lucas, and myself for needed changes brought on by the community.

Thank you.

Allow me to clarify some things.

The Einsteinium Community Action Plan (ECAP) was authored and proposed (to the community) by me, the initiative failed to receive the necessary level of community support which is why today it is more of a footnote than anything else.

The EMC2 Foundation is a community based organization created by and for EMC2 owners.   The election if its board was publicly announced and open to all EMC2 owners.  The priority of the EMC2 Foundation is to make EMC2 a financially strong coin; additionally to pave a way so that it could remain healthy for a long while.

ECAP is not the EMC2 Foundation, ECAP is a community initiative that failed to win necessary support to survive, whereas The EMC2 Foundation received the community support it needed to succeed.

Perhaps more importantly, The EMC2 Foundation is not The Einsteinium Foundation, as I see it the EMC2 foundation advocates for the EMC2 investor, the Einsteinium Foundation advocates for the projects.    Nevertheless, the two foundations are working for the same coin.  Cobra sees it as two sides of the same coin, the projects foundation on the front end, and the investor foundation on the back end.

Every EMC2 owner is a member of the EMC2 foundation and has the right to vote in all community-wide initiatives including, but not limited to, board member elections. 

Absolutely every EMC2 owner is encouraged to help EMC2 via the EMC2 foundation, presently 7 standing committees.  We are seeking committee members and individuals to chair some of the committees.  Here is the list:

1) Bylaws - create the bylaws for the org
2) Communications - involving very many levels of communications from blogs, articles, youtube projects, to Radio and TV interviews,
3) Development - including all of the coin specifications as actual subjects. 
4) Elections - work with bylaw committee to create org law for elections, then to manage all elections,
5) Finance - draft weekly EMC2 valuation report,  provide oversight for The Einsteinium Foundation regarding trust funds
6) Liaison - team that specifically is constructed to liaison with other orgs that we have a special relationship with beit The Einsteinium Foundation, a school, or another CC
Cool Mining - all things mining.

Details of each committee will be presented to the community by the respective committee chairman upon appointment.   If you are interested in chairing a committee or being a member of a specific committee send me a message.

Armis, I love this concept but I feel the names being so similar could be a bit confusing to for the wider community. Having both the "EMC2 Foundation" and "Einsteinium Foundation" may cause people to wonder which one is which. Any thoughts?

Developing the future of crypto.
Armis

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:54:19 AM

Armis, I love this concept but I feel the names being so similar could be a bit confusing to for the wider community. Having both the "EMC2 Foundation" and "Einsteinium Foundation" may cause people to wonder which one is which. Any thoughts?

ahumanbeingx if someone complains to me about the mining tax, the donations, or project updates I'll refer them to you. 

If someone complains to you about EMC2 market value,  I would appreciate it if you referred them to me.

ahumanbeingx

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:58:04 AM

I've updated our Twitter and Facebook Like Page with links pointing back here as to inform our followers about the new community initiative.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/einsteiniumcoin
Facebook Like Page: https://www.facebook.com/einsteiniumfoundation
Facebook Group Page (over 600 members): https://www.facebook.com/groups/einsteiniumgroup/

There are plenty of new revitalization efforts in the works and this is only a small step. Updates to the btcTalk OP and website bug fixes are incoming.

I'm asking the community to please support us through social media if you hold accounts at any of the above websites. Also, we have a working facebook tipping app that can be used to receive and send tips to other members of the group. Thanks!

ahumanbeingx

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:58:51 AM

ahumanbeingx if someone complains to me about the mining tax, the donations, or project updates I'll refer them to you. 

If someone complains to you about EMC2 market value,  I would appreciate it if you referred them to me.

Sounds good my friend, it will be a pleasure working with you.

bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:20:11 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 08:08:15 AM by bobq

Guys, I am very happy that the community is committed to do something to revitalize the coin, but in the thread I see too many talks which have very little to do with plans regarding the fundamental reason to be of this coin, which in the end is what it would give it a value: the funding of science.
It seems that in the CC community everybody is getting so much into the technicalities of the coins to lose the vision of any big picture.
Coins get an enduring value because of the usefulness that they have. Value generated by the hype of expectations dies out rapidly, as you can see in many other P&D coins. And the originality of the algo is NOT what makes EMC2 different.
If we want EMC2 to rise in value, we must focus on the fundamental reason to be of EMC2 and achieve concrete results in THAT area. We must work hard to bring EMC2 to the scientific community which is mostly unaware of the whole CC world, so that scientific organisations start to accept EMC2 tipping and even better start themselves to tip their collaborators with EMC2. A pity the collaboration with Experiment.com failed, perhaps we should try harder or look for similar alternativers.
Bitcoin needed YEARS to grow a community and it is keeping and raising its value despite having the worse algo around.
Each of us must think:
HOW can I get scientific magazines and websites talk about the revolutionary idea behind EMC2?
HOW can I make some scientific university aware of EMC2 and how could I suggest them to adopt the coin for tipping?
HOW can we make the tens of thousands of scientists who exist around the world aware of the existence of EMC2?
The EMC2 community should stop being obsessed in how to attract the attention of the CC gamblers and CC whales, and focus on how to get the coin to the real people who would be interested in it, if they only knew.

Armis

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:00:10 PM

Guys, I am very happy that the community is committed to do something to revitalize the coin, but in the thread I see too many talks which have very little to do with plans regarding the fundamental reason to be of this coin, which in the end is what it would give it a value: the funding of science.
It seems that in the CC community everybody is getting so much into the technicalities of the coins to lose the vision of any big picture.
Coins get an enduring value because of the usefulness that they have. Value generated by the hype of expectations dies out rapidly, as you can see in many other P&D coins. And the originality of the algo is NOT what makes EMC2 different.
If we want EMC2 to rise in value, we must focus on the fundamental reason to be of EMC2 and achieve concrete results in THAT area. We must work hard to bring EMC2 to the scientific community which is mostly unaware of the whole CC world, so that scientific organisations start to accept EMC2 tipping and even better start themselves to tip their collaborators with EMC2. A pity the collaboration with Experiment.com failed, perhaps we should try harder or look for similar alternativers.
Bitcoin needed YEARS to grow a community and it is keeping and raising its value despite having the worse algo around.
Each of us must think:
HOW can I get scientific magazines and websites talk about the revolutionary idea behind EMC2?
HOW can I make some scientific university aware of EMC2 and how could I suggest them to adopt the coin for tipping?
HOW can we make the tens of thousands of scientists who exist around the world aware of the existence of EMC2?
The EMC2 community should stop being obsessed in how to attract the attention of the CC gamblers and CC whales, and focus on how to get the coin to the real people who would be interested in it, if they only knew.
As for me, as I have already mentioned in March in this thread, in August I will take part the the world science fiction convention in London (http://www.loncon3.org/), which will have over 5000 people attending and it will be PACKED with scientists and science loving people. Perhaps the biggest concentration around of people potentially interested in our vision. It would be a great occasion for promoting EMC2 with leaflets, posters, paper wallets and whatever. But I doubt I can do everything alone. When I mentioned that in March I didn't get any feedback from the community. Perhaps some more motivation now?

bobq,  when things don't perform as you expect sometimes it takes a comment, sometimes a complaint, and sometimes concerted action. 

You are invited to join the Finance Committee so that your voice is heard and you play a more meaningful role in the growth of EMC2. 

Gauss14

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:04:44 PM

Each of us must think:
As for me, as I have already mentioned in March in this thread, in August I will take part the the world science fiction convention in London (http://www.loncon3.org/), which will have over 5000 people attending and it will be PACKED with scientists and science loving people. Perhaps the biggest concentration around of people potentially interested in our vision. It would be a great occasion for promoting EMC2 with leaflets, posters, paper wallets and whatever. But I doubt I can do everything alone. When I mentioned that in March I didn't get any feedback from the community. Perhaps some more motivation now?

Very nice and practical ideas. It would be a good contribution to the cause if you talk and advertise the coin there. I wish you luck there.
Armis

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:32:10 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 01:06:14 AM by Armis

All too often CCs are getting run up by malicious investors only to be dumped at higher rates on unsuspecting investors leaving them cooperatively holding a bag of coin worth far less than expected.

One of the duties of the Finance Committee is to make a determination as to EMC2's current and future value.  And to prepare the report in such a way that its conclusion may be shared directly with the EMC2 community as a recommendation of the board.  

The purpose of valuations is to increase knowledge about EMC2 so that investors invest intelligently and safely.

At no time shall a 'valuation'  be made to the community, presumably recommended by the board,  regarding EMC2's value unless there is a majority vote of the full body of the board on that specific recommendation.  

The formula by which the committee arrives at its conclusion may vary from time to time but should be included in each valuation report.

The board reserves the right to amend the recommendation as it sees fit, however if amended by the board, it should be duly noted in the recommendation (with or without cause)..  

In the case where future performance is markedly divergent from values presented to the board, the committee should be reevaluated and/or changed, .

I'm working on the first EMC2 Valuation Report for the board's consideration and revision, once it is finally approved by the board it will serve as the minimum standard.

Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:16:51 AM

I am most defiently invested but not just looking too dump at a high price... Like Blackcoin and Vericoin I'm still here Smiley I will be posting on this thread until the day its full!!!

EMC2 All the way!!!

AHHHH SCIENCE!!!

leonar76

Activity: 678

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:16:56 PM

emc2 now up trend , just buy cheap coins Smiley
langezwieper

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:26:06 PM

Just got in and bought a few, interesting coin!
Lovethecoins

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:26:04 PM

Hello.

Not going to get into personal stuff but... I am a huge Bitcoin fan been in the space for a little over a year now... I've seen a lot of different coins come and go and a big reason for the ones that stay and the ones that disappear is the Community... Marketing... A quick Dev team...   Basically what I am trying too say is... I am more then willing too come in here and help out and take the Chairman Of the Marketing Smiley

I will not be able too do this alone!!!!!!... SO if anyone is interested in learning new and helping out a great coin with a great community get things out there.. Making youtube videos... Pictures, Maybe just blogging.... Or picking up the phone and calling everyone you know!! We could use you Smiley

Thank you everyone hopefully we will be able too work together this should be a lot of fun!

kleineaap

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:49:41 PM

Hello.

Not going to get into personal stuff but... I am a huge Bitcoin fan been in the space for a little over a year now... I've seen a lot of different coins come and go and a big reason for the ones that stay and the ones that disappear is the Community... Marketing... A quick Dev team...   Basically what I am trying too say is... I am more then willing too come in here and help out and take the Chairman Of the Marketing Smiley

I will not be able too do this alone!!!!!!... SO if anyone is interested in learning new and helping out a great coin with a great community get things out there.. Making youtube videos... Pictures, Maybe just blogging.... Or picking up the phone and calling everyone you know!! We could use you Smiley

Thank you everyone hopefully we will be able too work together this should be a lot of fun!

I am willing to help

| Minexcoin A new era of payments

LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
leonar76

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:42:09 PM

weekend  we will see 300sat, up trend goes... i love emc2 Smiley
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:10:23 PM

Hello.

Lovethecoins, for me you are welcome to join us. I hope you can bring Kleineaap with you as well
leonar76

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:00:12 PM

wowwww emc2 going goo, eat 100sat wall Smiley
Lovethecoins

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:01:27 PM

Sorry been having connection issues today but I would love help from Kleineaap... We were both out there supporting Vericoin threw its big moves I hope we can see some big improvements here aswell...

This forum needs too remain active... So lets throw out a question here.... Who is ready to get this party started?

Cheesy:D

leonar76

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:20:08 PM

yesssss, i am ready ... Smiley
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:21:47 PM

hell yeah i'm ready  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: