Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:30:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076324 times)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:16:22 PM

Yeah Armis, What's your offer?

I got about 6M emc2 as well if you want to purchase them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BotwinBG

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:57:30 PM

Any thoughts on merged mining like Doge?

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AMEPAY IEO
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AMEPAY LISTING
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Armis

Merit: 501

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:01:51 PM

GUYS, STOP WASTING YOUR TIME.

THIS COIN HAS BEEN DEAD FOR MONTHS, ITS NEVER COMING BACK.

If the "GUYS" referred to are the pump and dump scam artists, yes please "STOP WASTING YOUR TIME"

we are using too much good energy fighting bad people with who are hell bent on hurting innocent people.  

To anyone that believes EMC2 is dead, dying, or otherwise a poor investment risk, please let me know how many EMC2 you want to sell, I will prepare an offer to buy your holdings within hours.

I'm looking to sell at least 1 million EMC2. What's your price + exchange? Lets get this done.

The current public weighted market average for EMC2 is 58 sat.

Based solely on "Crypto Gekko"'s  past comments regarding EMC2, someone would need to pay me $1M to make an offer to anyone with such a negative public opinion of EMC2.

Given that I strongly suspect that Crypto Gekko is Bobsurplus I present the following:

If you were the old Bobsurplus who had great love for the coin, I would offer that Bobsurplus 75 sat (~50% over public market) for each EMC2 of the 1 million coins.  But for some unknown reason that Bobsurplus has changed into a different Bobsurplus, one who has become an abject EMC2 detractor, to that Bobsurplus I present you with the following offer: 25 sat for each EMC2 of the 1 million coins.

The above private offer remains valid for 8 hrs from the time of posting unless rejected or withdrawn.

esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:09:23 PM

I'd like to offer some support. I can help with Android/Java development and compilation of wallets as well as being a fresh set of eyes for any new code.

Regards,
Esotericizm
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:32:37 PM

You come in here and post this and then want to sell your coins Huh?
What the fuck? are you retarded???
A positive comment would probably be  more beneficial for all,
including people like yourself who have a nice bag of em.
but no matter, the floor has been found Smiley

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:43:18 AM

If the "GUYS" referred to are the pump and dump scam artists, yes please "STOP WASTING YOUR TIME"

we are using too much good energy fighting bad people with who are hell bent on hurting innocent people.  

To anyone that believes EMC2 is dead, dying, or otherwise a poor investment risk, please let me know how many EMC2 you want to sell, I will prepare an offer to buy your holdings within hours.

I'm looking to sell at least 1 million EMC2. What's your price + exchange? Lets get this done.

The current public weighted market average for EMC2 is 58 sat.

Based solely on "Crypto Gekko"'s  past comments regarding EMC2, someone would need to pay me $1M to make an offer to anyone with such a negative public opinion of EMC2.

Given that I strongly suspect that Crypto Gekko is Bobsurplus I present the following:

If you were the old Bobsurplus who had great love for the coin, I would offer that Bobsurplus 75 sat (~50% over public market) for each EMC2 of the 1 million coins.  But for some unknown reason that Bobsurplus has changed into a different Bobsurplus, one who has become an abject EMC2 detractor, to that Bobsurplus I present you with the following offer: 25 sat for each EMC2 of the 1 million coins.

The above private offer remains valid for 8 hrs from the time of posting unless rejected or withdrawn.

The guy running the show is only willing to pay 75 satoshi for 1 mil of his own coin. Is that all it's worth to you or is it a personal financial problem?

Look at the market price of emc2: cryptsy 56 sats, mintpal 56 sats and poloniex 58 sats. 75 sats is higher than the market right now. What it shows is that he is willing to pay a higher price than market value. It's a good deal to sell higher than what you could get on an exchange.
So what's the point of your post?
Armis

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:06:08 AM

My offer is 150 satoshi, is it worth that much to you?

BobSurplus, here is your offer on my table of options:

U) spend 150 sat for 1 million EMC2 with your evil alias (Crypto Gekko), which may take hours to complete, 
A) spend an avg of 82 sat (including fee) at Mintpal for 1 million EMC2, which could be done in a single trade,
B) spend an avg of 79 sat (including fee) at Cryptsy for 1 million EMC2, which could be done in a single trade,
C) spend an avg of 115 sat (including fee) at Poloniex for 1 million EMC2, which could be done in a single trade, 
D) spend an avg of 60 sat over 3 hours to gather 1 million EMC2 avg fee .20% over all three public exchanges

Logical choice is 'A' if I'm lazy, or 'D' if I'm cheap, either way I get 1 million EMC2; clearly the worst option is 'U'.

Again, if I were dealing with the old Bobsurplus, the one who respected the coin I would go as high as 75 sat,
but that Bobsurplus is apparently 'dead', perhaps 'never coming back', we shall see. 

Bob you used to be one of the good guys, wtf happened to you dude.
fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1536
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 09:28:02 AM

Any explorer up to date? All seem to be stuck.

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
sashorx

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:48:19 AM

Yeah Armis, What's your offer?

I got about 6M emc2 as well if you want to purchase them.

Hello,

i would like to offer 3.54 BTC / 1497,06 USD for your EMC2's if you are still willing to sell?

If you are still interested please deposit them on TitanBIT.Net Exchange and put sell order. I will make sure that order will fill.

0.00000059 BTC (59 Satoshi) / EMC2
0.00024928 USD / EMC2

Offer is valid 24 hours.

Best regards,

Sašo Mezgec
CTO

TitanBIT LTD

www.titanbit.net

matauc12

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:19:36 PM

Just so you guys know, bobsurplus does NOT have 6million emc2. He has around 1million.....

..... Unless he decided to buy 500% than what he had when he started yelling sinking ship.
Armis

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:12:44 PM

Any explorer up to date? All seem to be stuck.

which one did you try, please provide a link

have you tried this one https://altexplorer.net/chain/Einsteinium
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:17:04 PM

U) spend 150 sat for 1 million EMC2 with your evil alias (Crypto Gekko), which may take hours to complete, 
A) spend an avg of 82 sat (including fee) at Mintpal for 1 million EMC2, which could be done in a single trade,
B) spend an avg of 79 sat (including fee) at Cryptsy for 1 million EMC2, which could be done in a single trade,
C) spend an avg of 115 sat (including fee) at Poloniex for 1 million EMC2, which could be done in a single trade, 
D) spend an avg of 60 sat over 3 hours to gather 1 million EMC2 avg fee .20% over all three public exchanges

Logical choice is 'A' if I'm lazy, or 'D' if I'm cheap, either way I get 1 million EMC2; clearly the worst option is 'U'.

Again, if I were dealing with the old Bobsurplus, the one who respected the coin I would go as high as 75 sat,
but that Bobsurplus is apparently 'dead', perhaps 'never coming back', we shall see. 

The lead dev of EMC2 doesn't feel the coin is worth 150 satoshi for 1 million coins. Red flag.

not a red flag but someone looking at market value to make an offer, even if we think it's worth more. The market decide the average price.

Bad way of trolling i must say, if you really want to sell, do it now on all the exchanges accepting emc2 or wait for the price to rise.
Armis

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:43:56 PM

The lead dev of EMC2 doesn't feel the coin is worth 150 satoshi for 1 million coins. Red flag.

Bobsurplus aka CryptoGekko read the valuation reports to know exactly what the EMC2 mgmt team feels the coin is worth.

Anyone buying any amount of EMC2 for 150 sat today is likely misinformed, anyone offering such a deal is only seeking a fool for
a trading partner.  

The "red flag" you see is there to protect the community from knee-jerk trading with unscrupulous traitors.  

Miraged

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:03:56 AM

I would love to see a 1mil transaction go down. Lets get this done on an exchange.
* Miraged grabs popcorn

STIPEND ● ● ● the Freelancer's Currency
 ▬▬ ● Proof of Stake / Masternodes   |  Beta ● ▬▬ 
ANN Thread Whitepaper Discord Twitter Medium
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:01:00 AM

LOL..the only red flag here is the one your waving with the words 'TROLL' missing from it...

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Armis

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:56:14 PM

Report To The Community

Volunteers
We are very pleased to announce the addition of our very first volunteer -- dan_and_shan.   He will be working on the youtube sponsorship initiative, trying to find a science related youtube channel that can be sponsored by EMC2.

There is a great need for volunteers, we have many projects, and many assignments in each project.  Would you kindly provide a few hours of your time each week?   The more volunteers we have the faster we will accomplish our goals

Our major responsibilities are: the security for coin  trying to protect against PND; finding income resources for the financial obligations that arise for coin care, finding contractors to maintenance the coin; finding science projects to fund; producing marketing and promotion projects for the coin; managing any mining concerns; and supervision of volunteers.   Here is a list of responsibilities that are important but secondary to the ones previously mentioned: finding places to spend EMC2; requesting media attention for all worthy events; providing ongoing outreach to schools for project and sponsorship opportunities; writing, proofreading, and editing for articles, correspondence, and reports; conducting campaigns for voting issues, crowdfunding, or social-push matters; notifications to The Guardians; lots of research on various subjects, and finding different entertainment vehicles to involve EMC2 -- get EMC2 mentioned in multiple media including TV, radio, and film.   We NEED volunteers.

We have a REAL need for some volunteers, but we want many volunteers so that we can add more value to EMC2.   All of you who have invested in EMC2 please donate a few hours of your time a week, we're not asking for much, you know that.

Good & Bad News
The Good News is, thanks to the generosity of Praxiscat (administrator emerita), and Sashorx (CTO of TitanBIT.net), plus 70K EMC2 from promotions budget the Poloniex Giveaway was a SUCCESS!
The Bad News is we tested the new EMC2 wallet gifted to the community by Ryan, here is the two-party review:

First Reviewer
Block explorer: lacks information, don't know why but it's not very useful.  You can get info on the block number (height, hash, merkle, nNonce, nBits, Timestamps, difficulty, Hashrate) or a txid (txid, value out, fees, outputs and inputs) both ouptuts and inputs return fail.  I think it's not worth it to have one like the one included in the v2.0. If we had one we should have a complete one.
Social: it link to the irc channel, lack finition. It looks like is was put together fast and no one took the time to check if it was ok. Not really worth it.
Beside the looks, the V2.0 is not really worth it, as i see it. Can we build on it later to get something better? i think so. Right now we better stay with the v1.0 and when we have time, look for someone to build a better one.
... When i say "not worth it", it means that, giving it to the community won't shows that we are serious since the addition aren't working properly.

Second Reviewer
The wallet is more visually appealing but the block explorer doesn't work. I suspect this is something Ryan didn't get to finish as when he revealed it in the forums he did say at the time it was only something he was "working on" and didn't claim at any stage that it was due for release. Also, if we are going to look at a new wallet we should perhaps look at basing it on bitcoin-qt version 9 which supports multisig functionality unlike the current wallets which are based on version 8.

Tikaszar

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:07:14 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 09:36:45 PM by Tikaszar

Does anyone happen to have a working link to the 2.0 wallet source code?
I've been ninja browsing through the source code from github this past week and wouldn't mind taking a look at the 2.0 code to compare for functionality and possibly extend the limited functionality (to be brief I'm a dev just getting into crypto as well as mining  Smiley).
I couldn't get the link previously posted by Ryan to work, although for the first time in this past week I did get einsteinium.org to load which lead to another discovery:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8xy6Sn-0UHQRjVXSHlMWWxSUHJHS2dFT0tGdDJOVXJmQjBB/edit. Figured it might be worth mentioning if it wasn't already known (way too lazy to read 250 pages worth of posts from before the community took over).
Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:57:21 AM

Does anyone happen to have a working link to the 2.0 wallet source code?
I've been ninja browsing through the source code from github this past week and wouldn't mind taking a look at the 2.0 code to compare for functionality and possibly extend the limited functionality (to be brief I'm a dev just getting into crypto as well as mining  Smiley).
I couldn't get the link previously posted by Ryan to work, although for the first time in this past week I did get einsteinium.org to load which lead to another discovery:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8xy6Sn-0UHQRjVXSHlMWWxSUHJHS2dFT0tGdDJOVXJmQjBB/edit. Figured it might be worth mentioning if it wasn't already known (way too lazy to read 250 pages worth of posts from before the community took over).

Hi

Please PM me if you still require a wallet link. I don't have it handy but can dig it up if required.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 03:17:14 AM

Re Report To The Community

Hi all,

I have had discussion with Armis regards our regular reports, and its lack of reference to current EMC2 price. We have agreed there are two times when the report should include such a reference:

1. When we get some indication of some imminent radical change in the market

and

2. If a long time has passed since the last valuation was given

Our conclusion is that if we make reference to it weekly it could become a crutch for some people, and could (or will) shape the market, and not just protect it.  

However, we have also agreed the question should be put to the community.

The poll can be found here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=797908.0

Please vote & let us know your preference.

Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 03:20:24 AM

Einsteinium has been announced to our Chinese community on 8btc.com http://8btc.com/thread-7470-1-1.html

Please check back soon as we may also be conducting an EMC2 giveaway on the site  Grin

p.s. If anyone from China here can check the Announcement & PM me with any spelling errors it would be most appreciated.

Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: