Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:57:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076335 times)
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:12:14 PM

Important EMC2 Milestone Reached

EMC2 has reached a milestone -- halving of block rewards, now at 128 / block.

This is big news because it means all of the NEW EMC2 will be more difficult to obtain, more scarce, more likely to be minded by those who are seeking a longer term profit, and therefore more valuable.  Which also means that the coins you currently hold are more valuable as well.

I see someone desires to mine EMC2 with ASIC's that will obviously provide great support to our network.   

Now is a good time to buy EMC2.

Hi Armis,hi to all of you,

Sorry on my English,isnt my first language.
I represent a group of people, invested in scrypt asics miner,looking for long term coins,old coins,awesome community and trusted devs.
We are tracked Emc for months and we decide to put some hashpower to this network like invest in near future.
Speaking about current price is to much,all of us can see this coin is so cheap .
Probably,most of you mined this coin with GPU farms from the start and you dont wonna see asics in the your network,but we will keep this coin.
At this moment there is no mathematics  to mine EMC2,but new times are coming,new things are coming,new asics will come by the end of Q4.

That hapened with Dnotes,PND,etc......

neleonele, welcome to Einsteinium (EMC2) we are happy you decided to consider mining our coin. 

Yes, our numbers are undervalued at the moment, and yes many things are on the horizon for a better EMC2,
I'm glad your group has decide to invest in EMC2. 

My hope is that EMC2 will be profitable for all concerned for a very long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Armis

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:16:36 AM

According to CoinMarketCap.com Einsteinium rose 37% in public exchange value and our ranked rose substantially to #163.

djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:19:08 AM

According to CoinMarketCap.com Einsteinium rose 37% in public exchange value and our ranked rose substantially to #163.

Seems like the halving had a good impact on the coin
Adderral

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:16:12 AM

Einsteinium Generation 2.0 Wallet:

(New UI - Features in-wallet IRC chat and social media links.)

Direct Download Link: http://einsteinium.org/images/einsteinium-qt-gen2.zip

Here is the source code for the web 2.0 wallet. Let me know if you guys want any other web services added and I can help out. I still love and support this coin and would like to help where I can. Viva la Einsteinium!

Source Code: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dn11iaf50dsnlk6/src.zip

This wallet is so cool! I'm so full of the joy! Squeee!

This was the best wallet I could find even it worked.

This is like the only development this coin has had in moths and its from a guy that left. WTF?

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:24:07 AM

Here is the source code for the web 2.0 wallet. Let me know if you guys want any other web services added and I can help out. I still love and support this coin and would like to help where I can. Viva la Einsteinium!

This is like the only development this coin has had in moths and its from a guy that left. WTF?

alright, another space invader with 1 post..

go away Ryan lol

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
BTC-king

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:02:44 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 06:25:19 AM by BTC-king

alright, another space invader with 1 post..

go away Ryan lol

Well I'm not Ryan and All I see is pissing contests and nothing getting done. At the end of the day. So quite worrying bout how many posts someone has and listen to their message. If you don't like this wallet this that got dropped by AHB go drop a nice finished working wallet yourself. Action speaks loudly.
matauc12

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:39:17 PM

That wallet took months to reach an unfinished stage in a time that emc2 was doing very well. The person who published it isn't a developer either.
Armis

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:02:10 PM

Coinpayments Inc. Receives Financing from Newnote Financial

October 27, 2014 - Vancouver, British Columbia – Crypto-currency payment processor Coinpayments Inc.  is pleased to announce it has received financing from Newnote Financial Corp.  (CSE: NEU; OTCQB: NWWTF; FSE: 1W4).

Newnote Financial Corp. is a pioneering crypto-currency and Bitcoin related software products and services company focussing on the growing business segment of this bourgeoning market. Newnote has positioned itself to be a leading contender in delivering opportunities to startup businesses world-wide. 

Coinpayments Inc. is a privately held payment processor operating the Coinpayments website, a service similar to Coinbase and Bitpay. Coinpayments differs from its competitors in that it accepts over 50 different types of crypto-currency and has grown to become the third largest crypto-currency payment processor and the largest multi-currency payment processor, with over 7500 merchants in 120 different countries,  processing nearly $1,000,000 per month worth of Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Peercoin, Omnicoin, Quark, Darkcoin, Maxcoin and dozens of others. In addition to payment processing, the company manages the largest Crypto store directory on the web where visitors can purchase thousands of products and services using any supported crypto-currencies.

Coinpayments offers its merchants Point-of-Sale checkout in 24 languages with support for 21 shopping cart plugins enabling merchants to easily integrate crypto payments within minutes.  Popular supported shopping carts include OpenCart, osCommerce, Magneto, Zen Cart, Wordpress and WooCommerce among others. Coinpayments generates revenue from transaction fees, advertising, and other merchant services. Additionally, Coinpayments provides an innovative currency launch platform that gives new currency developers support in the form of merchant acceptance, blockchain explorer, free coin faucets, and  listing in its store directory.

A competitive advantage of Coinpayments is that it offers the largest multi-crypto-currency wallet on the web supporting over 50 different crypto-currencies at no additional cost. Web wallets are convenient and can be accessed from any mobile device or desktop computer. Balances can be applied directly during checkout with any of their merchants.

Revenue, transaction volume and number of registered clients are all expected to more than triple by June of 2015 at the current rate of growth.  Coinpayments Inc. has received from Newnote Financial Corp. CAD $100,000.00  plus 1.5 million NEU shares priced at $0.15 cents and 600,000 warrants priced up to $1.00. Newnote received 20% equity in Coinpayments Inc.

Coinpayments Inc. Chairman and CEO Alex Alexandrov says: “We are constantly looking for innovative ways to improve the services we offer our merchant customers. This deal with Newnote is in the best interests of our customers and the emerging peer-to-peer payment marketplace as a whole. Credit for this deal and our many advancements to date goes to a great Coinpayments team, which I am delighted to say, includes the original Coinpayments.net founders.” 

Paul Dickson, Newnote President and CEO states: “This is a strategic investment  for us for a multitude of reasons. Payment processing is clearly the most lucrative area of crypto-currencies and our primary focus.  Our proprietary crypto-currency exchange platform will enable merchants to liquidate crypto-currencies for cash and then wire to their accounts through our previously announced partner Net-Cents.”   

About Coinpayments Inc.

Coinpayments Inc. is the first and largest multi-crypto-currency payment processor servicing over 7500 merchants in more than 120 countries. It has grown by word-of-mouth by establishing a reputation of integrity and excellence. Coinpayments manages the largest Crypto-currency Store Directory and its merchant customers enjoy the only web wallet with support for 50 cryptocurrencies. Coinpayments has been an active supporter of several important charities accepting cryptocurrencies.

Coinpayments Inc.

Vancouver, BC

Alexander@Coinpayments.net

web: www.coinpayments.net

1-844-PAY-COIN  (1-844-729-2646)

Forward-Looking Information:

This press release may include forward-looking information within the meaning of Canadian securities legislation, concerning the business and trading in the common stock of Newnote Financial Corp. The forward-looking information is based on certain key expectations and assumptions made by the company's management. Although the company believes that the expectations and assumptions on which such forward-looking information is based are reasonable, undue reliance should not be placed on the forward-looking information because the company can give no assurance that they will prove to be correct. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this press release and the company disclaims any intent or obligation to update publicly any forward-looking information, whether as a result of new information, future events or results or otherwise, other than as required by applicable securities laws.

Forecasts of growth in Coinpayment’s revenue, transaction volume and number of registered clients is subject to external influences such as Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency adoption, competition from other established players, economic conditions.  Its forecast growth rate is also subject to, among other things, management being able to maintain the growth rate and to obtain financing to handle the increased demand.

The CSE has not reviewed, approved or disapproved the content of this press release.
Copyright © 2014 Coinpayments Inc., All rights reserved.
First official press release.

Our address is:

Coinpayments Inc.

Vancouver, BC

Alexander@Coinpayments.net

web: www.coinpayments.net

1-844-PAY-COIN  (1-844-729-2646)
Armis

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:14:21 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 08:31:37 PM by Armis

We are currently repositioning EMC2 in a way to make her stronger, more attractive, and exceedingly more valuable.

Do not sell your EMC2 until you see a profit level you are happy with.

As you may have noticed EMC2 rose to a high of 80 sat at Cryptsy, and a high of 138 sat at Poloniex today,  if those are satisfactory profit levels for you fine, otherwise please do not sell your EMC2 for anything less than a profit you are happy with.  

There is a major game changing situation coming that at first glance might not seem like much but will certainly put EMC2 on a solid and responsible path to success.

Now is the time to buy EMC2 while you can still get it in double digits.  

According to CoinMarketCap info, Einsteinium recently rose in ranking (from 163 to current 147 since my last post on the ranking matter):

#   Name              Market Cap     Price           Available Supply                Volume (24h)        % Change (24h)   
147   Einsteinium   $ 38,960            $ 0.000257          151,343,776          EMC2   $ 437                   38.72 %

Again, please do not sell your coin unless you are HAPPY with the profit you receive.

ATTENTION New Yorkers or those in the tri-[down-]state area:

The Cryptocurrency Standards Association (CRYPSA) is hosting the film: The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin on November 5th with complimentary refreshments. Free tickets here, https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-business-mixer-tickets-13935683003

The Cryptocurrency Standards Association is holding an open house and business networking event Wednesday Nov 5th from 5 to 9 PM.  Wine and Cheese will be served.
Join us at LaGuardia Community College for wine and cheese and a private showing of The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin.
The event is free, but space is limited. Click here for event announcement. (Max: 3 tickets per reservation)
Wednesday November 5, 2014
• Doors open at 5:00 PM
• Bitcoin Film: 6:20 ~ 8 PM
• Business mixer ends 9PM       LaGuardia Community College

LaGuardia Community College
     (Bldg 7, floor 7 in NYDesigns)
45-50 30th Street
Long Island City, NY 11101

CRYPSA and La Guardia Community College present an independent film.
Meet with entrepreneurs and founders of the Cryptocurrency Standards
Association. For more information, Contact us.   ▪   Ph: (718) 663-8463.
Armis

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:25:07 AM

A Brighter Future For Einsteinium

Early in this administration I expressed the importance of volunteers in my plan for the successful redevelopment of Einsteinium, sadly we didn't get the response we needed.

Given our extremely limited resources we knew we had to create vehicles by which the ongoing care and maintenance of the coin is secure; we knew that we needed to create a reliable system whereby Einsteinium could get increased and sustain exposure; and we knew that much of the future increased value of EMC2 was likely outside of our current community's walls.  

We knew we had to expand our horizons, not just to think outside of the box but also outside of the community, our radical thinking rendered a truly ambitious endeavor.  

Key to this plan is The Einsteinium News.  The Einsteinium News is a cryptocurrency-community generated  publication.  Each story is self-written meaning each author is writing about his coin, her company, their product, her service, and/or himself; some are pros most are not, all have a message to share with the larger community.

The Einsteinium News will provide increased and sustained short and long term visibility to thousands of cryptocurrency enthusiasts,
The Einsteinium News will create a revenue stream that will provide for some care and maintenance of the coin,
and
The Einsteinium News will enable this administration to be sufficiently connected to the larger community such as to make EMC2 a stable force.

The publication starts with 7 expandable sections:
1) Current news & info - the first 3 pages
2) Shopping - a place to buy/sell goods/services using any currency w/automatic escrow
3) A conversation - valuable resource for coins undergoing rehabilitation and redevelopment,
4) Cause-coins -  a space just for the cause coins,
5) Giveaways -  a place for special promotions for our readers,
6) New crypto - for coins newly introduced to the CC industry
7) Safety and security - tips on how to keep coin investment safe

The site is located at www.Einsteinium.biz, although it is currently sparse for content you have a good idea of our intent for the site.   We will conduct a soft launch in a couple days to share the site with a larger audience after that we expect an abundance of content, once everything is filled in nicely we will likely conduct a proper launch.

This publication will give EMC2 the effective marketing power of 3 people, and the fundraising power of 1 person at no cost to the coin -- support the site in every way you can.  
Nick70001

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 06:37:49 AM

A Brighter Future For Einsteinium

Early in this administration I expressed the importance of volunteers in my plan for the successful redevelopment of Einsteinium, sadly we didn't get the response we needed.

Given our extremely limited resources we knew we had to create vehicles by which the ongoing care and maintenance of the coin is secure; we knew that we needed to create a reliable system whereby Einsteinium could get increased and sustain exposure; and we knew that much of the future increased value of EMC2 was likely outside of our current community's walls.  

We knew we had to expand our horizons, not just to think outside of the box but also outside of the community, our radical thinking rendered a truly ambitious endeavor.  

Key to this plan is The Einsteinium News.  The Einsteinium News is a cryptocurrency-community generated  publication.  Each story is self-written meaning each author is writing about his coin, her company, their product, her service, and/or himself; some are pros most are not, all have a message to share with the larger community.

The Einsteinium News will provide increased and sustained short and long term visibility to thousands of cryptocurrency enthusiasts,
The Einsteinium News will create a revenue stream that will provide for some care and maintenance of the coin,
and
The Einsteinium News will enable this administration to be sufficiently connected to the larger community such as to make EMC2 a stable force.

The publication starts with 7 expandable sections:
1) Current news & info - the first 3 pages
2) Shopping - a place to buy/sell goods/services using any currency w/automatic escrow
3) A conversation - valuable resource for coins undergoing rehabilitation and redevelopment,
4) Cause-coins -  a space just for the cause coins,
5) Giveaways -  a place for special promotions for our readers,
6) New crypto - for coins newly introduced to the CC industry
7) Safety and security - tips on how to keep coin investment safe

The site is located at www.Einsteinium.biz, although it is currently sparse for content you have a good idea of our intent for the site.   We will conduct a soft launch in a couple days to share the site with a larger audience after that we expect an abundance of content, once everything is filled in nicely we will likely conduct a proper launch.

This publication will give EMC2 the effective marketing power of 3 people, and the fundraising power of 1 person at no cost to the coin -- support the site in every way you can.  

Well done Armis,

This is an excellent idea. Have you been keeping an eye on the Lets Talk Bitcoin progress? They have created a token on the counterparty platform and give this out to people who provide content on the site. The token is also given to people who read articles and listen to the podcasts. The value of the token comes from it being the only thing that can be used to buy advertising on the site. Potentially could be an idea for your new site. Or advertising can only be bought using EMC2.

Keep up the good work.
Nick70001

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 06:40:33 AM

Is there a rich list available?
Armis

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:20:54 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 10:40:28 AM by Armis

Is there a rich list available?

Thanks for your question, yes we do have a Rich List it was included when we recently purchased our block explorer package
[100% funded by Titanbit.net]. the package included: block explorer, rich list, and API.

Here is the Rich List:  http://emc2.explorer.ssdpool.com:9105/richlist, tabs will bring you to other info.

Well done Armis,

This is an excellent idea. Have you been keeping an eye on the Lets Talk Bitcoin progress? They have created a token on the counterparty platform and give this out to people who provide content on the site. The token is also given to people who read articles and listen to the podcasts. The value of the token comes from it being the only thing that can be used to buy advertising on the site. Potentially could be an idea for your new site. Or advertising can only be bought using EMC2.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks for your support. 

The rewards (tokens) for engagement is an excellent idea, use of the counterparty platform is a bonus. 

Presently, our system shows the advertising rates in EMC2, but allows any currency to be used, we also accept in kind trade (banner space for banner space), or their work for our ad barter.   As long we can immediately liquidate the item we will accept it even counterparty tokens. 

Providing counterparty tokens will allow us to store future engagement.  We will look into this immediately, if we do it with is very probable, you'll be one of the first to
receive some tokens for your lead.

Thanks
 and we will remember that you Of course liquidity is the key, we must be able to convert the received item to whatever
Armis

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:01:43 PM

In an effort to increase brand awareness, when you go to other non-cause coins please post the following message:

"Please select Einsteinium as your coin's favorite charity."

It would be great if a few other coins adopt EMC2 as their favorite charity. 
kleineaap

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:54:45 AM

Stop the bullying of the poor. It ain't cheap enough yet.

| Minexcoin A new era of payments

LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Armis

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:44:41 AM

Wow, Kleineaap long time no see, it's been about 5 months since I've seen that name.  Hope all is fine.

As for "it aint cheap enough yet," usually fridays and saturdays are the times when rates are at their lowest, however on friday rates climbed to over 100 multiple times.

What I'm saying is, at under 75 sat these are still good prices.   In the coming days, we will have the soft launch of The Einsteinium News, as the publication takes hold the value of EMC2 will rise substantially.   As it stands right now EMC2 is top heavy.  The top 5 addresses own 30% of the coins. 

http://emc2.explorer.ssdpool.com:9105/richlist

For the past few days I've asked the community to not sell unless they are HAPPY with their profit level because I see a much brighter future dawning only a few days away. 
But I still see sales take place.  In fact I saw one transaction where someone purchase about 180+K @ 61 at Cryptsy, then sold them at poloniex for 71 sat, at first glance that might be a good move, instant 10 points, but no, given the amount of time it takes to normally a mass that volume of coin, and the low price of the transfer, he should have held them for a higher 3-digit sale in just a few days. 

Nothing's guaranteed, but all indications are pointing at a sign saying 'not many 2 digit rates left'. 

Good to see you again.

kleineaap

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:51:54 AM

Wow, Kleineaap long time no see, it's been about 5 months since I've seen that name.  Hope all is fine.

As for "it aint cheap enough yet," usually fridays and saturdays are the times when rates are at their lowest, however on friday rates climbed to over 100 multiple times.

What I'm saying is, at under 75 sat these are still good prices.   In the coming days, we will have the soft launch of The Einsteinium News, as the publication takes hold the value of EMC2 will rise substantially.   As it stands right now EMC2 is top heavy.  The top 5 addresses own 30% of the coins. 

For the past few days I've asked the community to not sell unless they are HAPPY with their profit level because I see a much brighter future dawning only a few days away. 
But I still see sales take place.  In fact I saw one transaction where someone purchase about 180+K @ 61 at Cryptsy, then sold them at poloniex for 71 sat, at first glance that might be a good move, instant 10 points, but no, given the amount of time it takes to normally a mass that volume of coin, and the low price of the transfer, he should have held them for a higher 3-digit sale in just a few days. 

Nothing's guaranteed, but all indications are pointing at a sign saying 'not many 2 digit rates left'. 

Good to see you again.

That was not serious, but thanks for noticing my reply.

I do not know who you are though.

| Minexcoin A new era of payments

LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Armis

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:59:56 AM

Good to see you again.

That was not serious, but thanks for noticing my reply.

I do not know who you are though.

Smiley  that's ok, we can start with a new beginning
ThePeePs

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:20:49 PM

Wow, there's a GH on the network right now!!  Shocked I haven't see it that high in a very long time! Keep up the good work Armis and team!

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Armis

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:48:06 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 01:49:20 PM by Armis

Wow, there's a GH on the network right now!!  Shocked I haven't see it that high in a very long time! Keep up the good work Armis and team!

That power is because a big EMC2 investor has decided to help us take EMC2 to the next level.  

Please let me be clear as to what the next level is, 

The first level was the fundamentals of coin creation (coding and mining) and community development (marketing and investment).  
The second level was coin refinement (wallet design, node support, etc) and wider community adoption (exchange placement)

The third level is where we need to go, graduating the coin from a commodity (mainly traded on exchanges) to a currency (used as a means of exchange).
Utility is the key to stable and reliable growth for any currency.  

This board has designed a way to get EMC2 more exposures, more investment, and more utility all while providing a source of income for EMC2
to provide for some of its long term care and maintenance needs.

Thanks for your ongoing support and encouragement, this board is committed to EMC2 success, with a supportive community that goal will be realized.

Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: