Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:08:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to save money?  (Read 2588 times)
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:12:23 AM

here are the simple steps to save money:
1. You must record all your expenses
2. Make a budget for all expenses
3. Start planning on saving money
4. Choose something to save for your money
5. Decide on your priorities before spending
5. Make saving as a habit
6. Watch your savings grow.

any suggestion on how you save your money?
I agree on the above statement, in addition the best thing that we should do is to  impost discipline within ourselves. To discipline of having priorities in life towards saving money.
if I am alone to save my money, it is certainly on investment, because with investment, my money can grow continuously. that investment is very good to grow financially

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nemhongonie

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:22:34 AM

Saving money would be easy if you know what is your responsibility as an adult. The attitude of being satisfied with what I have for the meantime. and to buy just the necessary things.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:45:34 AM

These you had mentioned are really make you save money but be sure you obey to follow these things, coz If you didn't like buying some things not necessarily important, Its useless. And we must remember, self-discipline Is really Important to achieve whatever goals In our lives.
k1ng0fBTC

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:31:53 PM

My point has been always keeping some aside no matter how much you need. I rather take out a loan to pay my debts before I touch some of my savings. I always put a small portion of my earnings aside just so I can watch them grow over time, however the point I make is that I save it for something, either a big vacation or a pc or something.

I worked a lot for a new pc first and I bought myself the most expensive alienware I could find and saved until that, I bought it which made my savings zero, than I followed that with a vacation to ukraine, I saved and spent btc for that (I literally bought it with btc from expedia) and now I am saving for another vacation that will be even bigger this time. Just put an aim and save for that.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:17:54 PM

It's an easy question, you just have to work and collect your work money in a piggy bank. Or you taro in a bank like the ATM of your choice. It depends on you if you want to save your money, because saving is good for the future.
Telybin

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:01:03 PM

Excessive savings are not necessary. I think the best way is to know how to manage your finances. Good financial management will have more reasonable spending instead of saving.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:05:42 PM

Excessive savings are not necessary. I think the best way is to know how to manage your finances. Good financial management will have more reasonable spending instead of saving.
People like to keep track of how well have they been doing in their lives so far and one way to do that is by looking at their bank accounts. They feel better about themselves whenever they see a lot of money in their account and know that they are financially secure. But can someone who doesn't have any business running really be financially secure? Anyway, that's beside the point. The only savings that you should have is for emergency purposes. The rest of your money should be working for you because otherwise, you're going to stuck with a job for the rest of your life. The only "break" that you're going to have in life is when you get pensioned and very limited countries offer that. And even then, you are going to be too old to even enjoy the money that you finally have.

I have friends that work for minimum wage. I know that they are just starting out but they have no plans on not becoming a corporate slave in the future. They need to have a plan on how they are going to escape poverty and simply working for someone, buying things you don't really need, participating in the pop culture (basically), none of that is going to help you. Everyone's so crazy about having iPhones and so they use credit card just to have one and they pay 2 years for it. 2 years of not being to be able to save x amount of money just for a gadget that has features you don't need.

This is why I always encourage people to buy and sell something, no matter how little. Others are selling lunch at work. Maybe you can't do that, maybe that's conflict of interest and you can get kicked out of your job by doing that. But there are still other ways. It's not going to be easy but it definitely is the only way you're getting out of poverty.

So the bottomline, the "right" way to save money is to save money for a small business, as little as selling snacks at your workplace. Try different businesses, keep on studying about it during the weekends, and once it's all set up and you can see it's growing, maybe time will come that you're not going to have to go to work anymore.

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:16:09 PM

Soon all money will turn out in to a dust. Take all your money and invest in to crypto. After some years you will be able to buy by your crypto wat ever you want.

No, the money (fiat) will not turn to the dust, it is simply impossible. Dollars and Euros will be in demand for many years. Invest them in real estate, some precious metals, and cryptos.
playbtcgame

Activity: 258

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:20:18 PM

You need to spend every money you get wisely. Money nowadays is very scarce to come by and it wouldn't be advisable to spend without common sense.

tepakpak

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:12:14 PM

Actually not excessive savings but rather leads to ways to control spending money well and steps towards a more organized future.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:05:09 PM

You have a point with your recommendations, but I think the best way of saving money is earning more than you feel free to spend monthly.
When I started working 10 years ago I earned just the sum to spend for home rental, food, clothes and a bit of entertainmemt.
Now I earn several times more and can afford both paying for my living and saving some free money on a deposit account.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:44:56 PM

This is easy to understand, saving that money is enough to collect your money from your own work. And save it on the machine card or ATM. Save it well so you can use it when the situation is pressed.
Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:54:37 PM

This is easy to understand, saving that money is enough to collect your money from your own work. And save it on the machine card or ATM. Save it well so you can use it when the situation is pressed.

Some people cannot save money because they have been through too many difficult situations for a long period of time but yes of course everyone should save money every month in order to make it easier to go through bad times. I think it's very important to not chase luxury lifestyles when your own security or the one of your family is not secure in the long term, it's more important to save as much as possible (while still enjoying life of course).

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:13:18 PM

everyone must know how to save enough money, you just deposit the bank account and take it as needed for everyday life there is also the way to buy jewelry for assets in the future, but because now the digital era some people buy crypto or follow ico for futures investmentlong is not for short.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:11:14 PM

You need to spend every money you get wisely. Money nowadays is very scarce to come by and it wouldn't be advisable to spend without common sense.
In short, we need to learn what we do not know yet. Include ways to save money and that will help us to be more stable. Only this will limit the odd costs are not worth. Save for success and wealth.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:51:55 PM

You have a very good steps in saving money and you can also see a lot of suggestions on how to save money online but the question is if a person has that income that is enough for him to have a savings or allocate something for savings. Most of the people in the third world countries don't have the luxury of making savings because their income is not enough.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:08:44 PM

Save money from your income or investment stop spending it for unnecessary things and leisure of course you have to reward yourself for having a hard days and nights of working but at least have it all planned before spending the money you set aside for it.  Some people tends to act like a millionaire at one night spending sky's the limit during after payday and gets poor again the next day and they need loans or things like these which hurt too much.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:09:08 PM

In short, we need to learn what we do not know yet. Include ways to save money and that will help us to be more stable. Only this will limit the odd costs are not worth. Save for success and wealth.
Spending wisely is a good steps in saving money. Since these days products and services are increasing we have to save for our own good and future. I agree with you all, it is not easy to look for income these days so keep save as much as we can.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
talenah kotang

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:12:30 PM

The right steps are neatly arranged, with steps like that we will really save our money well. The thing that needs to be done is how we start it, it is not an easy thing because we have to get used to it.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:22:54 AM

Actually that's a better to save some money list down some expenses so that we can budget of how much we pay of. And be aware to buy some thing that not needed. Or else put some of money into the bank and get some if you have some important thing needed just like paying bills or for the school of the children.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: