Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:17:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BETA][ICO] Coinbates: Weapons of Mass Adoption  (Read 2199 times)
coinbates (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 02:49:49 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2019, 05:18:25 AM by coinbates

Coinbates. Launching May 2019.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbates (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 03:12:45 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 01:55:36 AM by coinbates

Reserved.
coinbates (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 03:38:53 AM

Reserved.
TwinBird23

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:45:25 AM

I see this new platform that requires support and promotion. for that matter, is there a bounty pool available for imaging this project?
coinbates (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:02:57 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 08:17:19 PM by coinbates

Reserved.
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:20:36 PM

Here you write the following: "Of course, cryptography not only offers a competing alternative to government currencies, like distributed books that violate both banking and payment systems." I do not quite agree with this statement. Crypto currency is only a means for earning Fiat. In the end, everyone needs Fiat.

coinbates (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:49:24 PM

Here you write the following: "Of course, cryptography not only offers a competing alternative to government currencies, like distributed books that violate both banking and payment systems." I do not quite agree with this statement. Crypto currency is only a means for earning Fiat. In the end, everyone needs Fiat.

I am sorry but we did not make any statement regarding "distributed books that violate both banking and payment systems."

Kharz

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:03:15 PM

Coinbates has a potential future for me. I like to see you have a product, crypto cashback ecommerce shopping. This should ensure people to join in this project. Great! I can't wait to participate in your bounty campaigns.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:08:09 PM

I think the founder of this project has a lot to understand about cryptocurrency, because you say it yourself, you joined cryptocurrency starting in 2010, it's a long time to understand cryptocurrency. hopefully success and many will appreciate your great work
NobFox

Activity: 85
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 07:04:06 PM

How many of the stores you have used in the announcement have you got on board (with a proper contract)?

I'm also curious as to where the crypto for cashbacks will come from? Do the companies pay you in fiat for the referrals and then you convert this to crypto to pay cashback?

It certainly sounds like an interesting project (similar to TopCashback and other sites) and I'll certainly be keeping an eye on this one.

█        ★        8 GAMES        ★        WAGERING CONTEST        ★        JACKPOTS        ★        VIP        ★       
─ ── ──── ──────        CryptoGames     Catch the winning spirit     Best Provably Fair Cryptocurrency Gambling Site        ────── ──── ── ─
►►►     [ DICE ]   [ SLOT ]   [ BLACKJACK ]   [ ROULETTE ]   [ PLINKO ]   [ LOTTERY ]   [ VIDEO POKER ]   [ MINESWEEPER ]     ◄◄◄
coinbates (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 09:15:32 PM

I think the founder of this project has a lot to understand about cryptocurrency, because you say it yourself, you joined cryptocurrency starting in 2010, it's a long time to understand cryptocurrency. hopefully success and many will appreciate your great work

Thank you for your support. Yes, we need to spread the understanding of cryptocurrency into society so individuals embrace it for the right reasons.
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:29:27 PM

the project is good but needs more effort for mass adoption from merchants ,do you have already partnered mechants in the catalogue?
i hope you get more adoption
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:56:36 PM

What benefits does it offer for an average online shopper? For instance, being a bitcoin believer, I wouldn't want to use my debit/credit to purchase anything from a crypto project. Do you have an option to let me pay using just crypto?

Crypto cashback rewards are paid out once per quarter directly to your specified crypto wallet address. You can change the coin that you would like to be paid in at any time before your next payout date.
Quarterly is a big gap. Not many people would like to wait this long.
zayachkivska

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:08:00 PM

The founder has a good history of cryptocurrency, but that doesn't have to be good, unless indeed the founder has delivered a project in the realm of success. The founder will have a name and many large companies will offer a job and at least the founder will be a new project advisor
coinbates (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 10:11:26 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 10:28:05 PM by coinbates

What benefits does it offer for an average online shopper? For instance, being a bitcoin believer, I wouldn't want to use my debit/credit to purchase anything from a crypto project. Do you have an option to let me pay using just crypto?

Crypto cashback rewards are paid out once per quarter directly to your specified crypto wallet address. You can change the coin that you would like to be paid in at any time before your next payout date.

Quarterly is a big gap. Not many people would like to wait this long.

First, you will never use your debit or credit card to purchase anything from Coinbates. All of the purchases happen on the merchants' websites. So as a bitcoin believer you now have another way to get BTC, and for the average online shopper, now they have a way to dip their feet into crypto while getting a discount on a purchase at the same time! A recent Gallup poll showed that 70% of Americans have heard of crypto and the majority of them believe that crypto will continue to rise in value, and yet only 5% stated they planned to buy any crypto. Why would that be the case? Because the barrier to adoption of crypto is still quite high, and that's where we come in, to lower the barrier with our frictionless and riskfree entryway into crypto.

Second, Ebates has been paying out fiat cashback quarterly to millions of  Americans for the past 20 years, so that would be enough to nullify your claim that 'not many people would like to wait this long'. That being said, we will work to compete with even Ebates on the payout time, it is a consideration of ours in improving the user experience of our flagship product.

liarspoker88

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:07:35 PM

I am a longtime lurker and yet I felt the need to register so I could comment on this project. Why this project? Well, I have been following this project since I first read about it on Nanode. I am a retail investor that has been staying as far away from ICO's as possible since this bear trend engulfed the crypto market. The truth is, this is the first ICO project I've come across that LITERALLY has a chance at attaining mainstream adoption. Not just the buzz word.... but this project has a good chance at capturing that ever elusive unicorn - adoption. Not to mention that if this project is successful (and you are a believer in cryptocurrency and it's claim to the future of currency as we know it), then this is the e-bates of crypto.  A company, which I'm not sure if you are aware, was sold in 2014 for 1 Billion dollars.  Yup, I want in on this project.  It may have a low floor, but the ceiling is insanely valuable.  I'm in.  Good luck!  
coinbates (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 02:28:55 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 08:17:33 PM by coinbates

Reserved.
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:12:31 AM

Your project is very interesting and I am convinced that later many will support this project, hopefully in the future the project can go according to plan.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
coinbates (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 03:24:42 AM

Your project is very interesting and I am convinced that later many will support this project, hopefully in the future the project can go according to plan.

Thank you for expressing your support. We are excited to help push the story of crypto forward.
anatolyp

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:35:22 AM

Hello to your project and the whole team! You here write that governments are prone to tyranny, and cryptography is a wonderful test against this fact. Let's see how you manage your project without tyranny Smiley
Tell me please, which citizens can take part in Coinbates?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: