Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:55:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin / PayPal Store Engine for sale  (Read 780 times)
Fizpok (OP)

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 06:34:02 PM

As promised, a Perl-PHP (very little) - JavaScript - HTML engine that you can install on your site.
It allows you to run a digital store, accept Bitcoin and/or PayPal payments (please make sure PayPal is ok with the word "Bitcoin" on your site),
and to automatically send to the customers reg. codes they ordered.
It runs some statistics, allows to add / edit items, has a simple shopping cart etc.
Uses blockchain.org to get Bitcoin info.

Also, you can become a provider, which means you allow other people to run Bitcoin / PayPal stores. Works if you have a digital shopping mall,
or if you have people working for you as salesmen.

The reason I am selling it is that some God damned brain dead IQ-negative mother@#$%ers people that have my deepest respect for their divine wisdom made Bitcoin kind of not recommended in my area. This is also the reason it being sold for fiat Sad

I used the engine for 10+ years with PP and for almost a year with BTC, it works fine. Of corse I sell it as is, and you will need to have at least some admin and programming to make it run on your host, as a bare minimum, you will have to type your URLs instead of mine Smiley

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fizpok (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 06:40:43 AM

By private message, I was asked: "Is your product similar to what coinpayment.net offers ?"
I consider the difference important enough to answer here.

First of all, coinpayment.net does not have "Limited License", as to have it you need to obtain the source code and to install SnowCron Store Engine on your site.
They only offer the service, similar to what Unlimiter License provides.
Briefly, under Unlimited License you can install the Engine on your site and then
    a) open your own online store, processing your customers' payments (same as Limited License) and
    b) Provide services to other store owners, almost same way coinpayment.net does.

So, first difference is, that you becomes provider, not a client.

The second difference is even more interesting. When someone wants to process payments via coinpayment.net, he registers with them and receives THEIR Bitcoin addresses to give to the customer.
In case of SnowCron Store Engine, it is client's addresses, our Engine monitors money flowing through client's (store owner that registeredfor your services) addresses, but it has no control ower client's (store owner's) money.
That helps with the problem of trust (see MtGox accident Smiley as there is no way payment processor can steal store owner's money.

Also, it may be important from a taxation point of view, as the money do not go through you, you shouldn't report them at all.

Fizpok (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 08:06:16 AM

Added feature: you may have the store installed on your server and act as a provider of Bitcoin processing services (so called unlimited license).
Now, the person using your services to run his own shop can use YOUR checkout/shopping cart with HIS CSS, to make it look like part of HIS site.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: