Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OpenSource | Github] Cryptocurrency ponzi script  (Read 22554 times)
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 11:41:14 AM

no one like ponzies to be honest , thanks for the release and making it open source , gonna use it for Educational purposes .
Let's hope we won't see 4 billion ponzi thread opened tomorow  Roll Eyes

~ Madness

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 12:08:47 PM

no one like ponzies to be honest , thanks for the release and making it open source , gonna use it for Educational purposes .

~ Madness
lol, 4 billion Tongue
otherwise, there might be something we can learn from every bit of code

Madness

Activity: 644

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 12:12:07 PM

~ Madness
lol, 4 billion Tongue
otherwise, there might be something we can learn from every bit of code

That's estimated  , pretty sure there will be more .  Shocked
And yes you got a point. we can really learn a lot of stuff . It's said tho most of the Bitcoin Projects are in PHP & NodeJS for web and C/C++ , Python , Java for the others platforms . I expect to see more projects on C# and ASP.NET since Microsoft is going to add more features to them also make it open source .. so yeah . At least this is what i hope

~ Madness

Nowi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:14:34 AM

Man thank you for do it and give it for free. There are not many people who will give it for free like you if they do it. Thank you so much

CryptoPyramid

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 04:15:23 PM

I am currently working on getting one of these set up.  However, I am having some issues when I run "php setup.php".  The error is below, I appreciate everyone's help!  Thanks!

Code:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Incorrect response id (request id: 1, response id: )' in /home/crypbmxb/public_html/QuickPonzi.com/jsonRPCClient.php:152
Stack trace:
#0 /home/crypbmxb/public_html/QuickPonzi.com/setup.php(6): jsonRPCClient->__call('importprivkey', Array)
#1 /home/crypbmxb/public_html/QuickPonzi.com/setup.php(6): jsonRPCClient->importprivkey('5JkZYA8PoFd5UGv...', 'btc')
#2 {main}
  thrown in /home/crypbmxb/public_html/QuickPonzi.com/jsonRPCClient.php on line 152

Can anyone offer any advice?  Thanks!

CryptoPyramid

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 08:01:18 PM

I am currently working on getting one of these set up.  However, I am having some issues when I run "php setup.php".  The error is below, I appreciate everyone's help!  Thanks!

Code:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Incorrect response id (request id: 1, response id: )' in /home/crypbmxb/public_html/QuickPonzi.com/jsonRPCClient.php:152
Stack trace:
#0 /home/crypbmxb/public_html/QuickPonzi.com/setup.php(6): jsonRPCClient->__call('importprivkey', Array)
#1 /home/crypbmxb/public_html/QuickPonzi.com/setup.php(6): jsonRPCClient->importprivkey('5JkZYA8PoFd5UGv...', 'btc')
#2 {main}
  thrown in /home/crypbmxb/public_html/QuickPonzi.com/jsonRPCClient.php on line 152

Can anyone offer any advice?  Thanks!

Problem solved - The port was being blocked and preventing this from being run correctly.

cheako

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:49:46 PM

Are you sure this is bug free?  I spotted one quite easily.

Quote from: script.php:26-13
Code:
		if ($vinvout == 1)
$vinvout = 0;
else
$vinvout = 1;

$address = $transactionin['vout'][!$vinvout]['scriptPubKey']['addresses'][0];

$vinout should be used directly, it can and should be > 1.  What's the point in not doing $vinvout = !$vinvout;

Another note, the address might not be available you should us ['scriptPubKey']['hex'] and translate that into addresses during display.  This can be used to send coin directly.
QuickPonzi.com

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:05:26 PM

Thank you for your development, this product is pretty great.  We just got one of these up and running at http://quickponzi.com, and it's absolutely great to work with.

One thing I'd add in the future is blockchain.info support so that people don't have to set up the whole Bitcoind program.
cheako

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:39:39 PM

blockchain.info has proven to be unreliable and the one thing these scripts need is reliability.
MarbleBoss

Activity: 169
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:50:03 PM

Thank you for your development, this product is pretty great.  We just got one of these up and running at http://quickponzi.com, and it's absolutely great to work with.

One thing I'd add in the future is blockchain.info support so that people don't have to set up the whole Bitcoind program.

This project has been open sourced because this kinda project has no real value anymore. Almost anyone with the slightest grey matter has understood that this type of ponzi games represented by weeklyponzi.com, nextponzi.com are going to scam today or tomorrow. It is just a matter of time because operator makes more money by cheating. That is why interest is dying for these type of games. You have also understood the same with quickponzi.com.

But, the investment based games section has also seen the rise of a new type of game represented by www.CrazyPonzi.com. This is where operator run it honestly for his own sake. The game logic is such that operator will make more money as commission than he could by stealing the bankroll. They have raised 20+ BTC within a few days of time, which clearly represent people's genuine interest in the game. But, unfortunately this type of code are not freely available in the market.
QuickPonzi.com

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:05:47 PM

This project has been open sourced because this kinda project has no real value anymore. Almost anyone with the slightest grey matter has understood that this type of ponzi games represented by weeklyponzi.com, nextponzi.com are going to scam today or tomorrow. It is just a matter of time because operator makes more money by cheating. That is why interest is dying for these type of games. You have also understood the same with quickponzi.com.

But, the investment based games section has also seen the rise of a new type of game represented by www.CrazyPonzi.com. This is where operator run it honestly for his own sake. The game logic is such that operator will make more money as commission than he could by stealing the bankroll. They have raised 20+ BTC within a few days of time, which clearly represent people's genuine interest in the game. But, unfortunately this type of code are not freely available in the market.

I disagree, we intend to operate fully legally.  We are not planning on running away with anyone's money, and are happier doing things this way.  We also have a long-term pyramid at http://cryptopyramid.com/?ref=2 that you may want to consider visiting.  Our great design allows for a long-term investment game that will last for a prolonged time without expiring or going under.
MarbleBoss

Activity: 169
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:51:48 PM

I disagree, we intend to operate fully legally.  We are not planning on running away with anyone's money, and are happier doing things this way.  We also have a long-term pyramid at http://cryptopyramid.com/?ref=2 that you may want to consider visiting.  Our great design allows for a long-term investment game that will last for a prolonged time without expiring or going under.

Quoting u for future reference.
QuickPonzi.com

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 11:53:51 PM

After running our ponzi for about a month (http://quickponzi.com), we just want to thank the developers of this amazing software!  It is absolutely phenomenal what we've been able to do, and are already looking at starting up a similar system (but that uses other altcoins, check out the discussion here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084024). 
Nowi

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:56:12 PM

Man thank you for do it and give it for free. There are not many people who will give it for free like you if they do it. Thank you so much

ed_teech

Activity: 508

Jahaha

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:46:56 AM

Thank you ! This is very generous of you
wallaceprado2

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:56:06 PM

i sell script for double btc  POWER PROMOTION   check:  btc3x.com
sakikumo

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 01:56:11 PM

Hello,
I want to share with you my custom ponzi script, with it you can create ponzis for almost every existing cryptocurrency.

Here it is:
https://github.com/Crypton33/CryptoPonzi
Everything works fine, just download & run.

Feel free to contribute and report bugs. If you like it - donate.

Have fun :-)

EDIT:
If you have linux VPS or dedicated server I can setup this script for you :-) 0.1 BTC for installation. If you're interested just send me the PM.

Installation errors, help me, please?
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\test2\config.php:9 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\test2\setup.php(2): include() #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\test2\config.php on line 9

my config
<?php
   $mysql = array(
      'user' => 'root',
      'password' => '',
      'host' => 'localhost',
      'database' => 'btc'
   );

mysql_connect($mysql['localhost'], $mysql['root'], $mysql['']) or die("Cannot connect to database.");
   mysql_select_db($mysql['transactions']);
TheBarMan

DEGEN Future Traders

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:20:43 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 08:56:48 PM by TheBarMan

thanks for this info, is really important to me, i will use it in the future.

For a loans site  not for other purposes   lol ...

have a nice day.
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:14:42 PM

Wow. All these newbies already being encouraged to Scam. Op, I would recommend locking and letting this thread die. You are practically encouraging people to run Ponzi schemes!
TheBarMan

DEGEN Future Traders

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:25:59 AM

Wow. All these newbies already being encouraged to Scam. Op, I would recommend locking and letting this thread die. You are practically encouraging people to run Ponzi schemes!

im asking in forums about a lending site, because i want start a lending site like btcjam in Mexico..

and this code will help...

but i just cheked the links in the comments and all are death, so i suposse that your not talking about me   lol

Greetings
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: