Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:19:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 193 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔥💰🔥💰🔴 DESICO.io 🔴💰💰🔴[BOUNTY]🔴💰💰🔴 6 000 000 🔴💰🔥💰🔥🔴  (Read 77169 times)
armchair-84

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:51:02 PM

Is Desico token or utility? If it is utility token that would be very ironic Cheesy And I think it would be very bad marketing to design your own token as utility while claiming security is the future.
So according to your Desi token should be a security token ??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deadlywario0

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:59:11 PM

Too big a team
 Too many random face pics taken from wherever. not for me but good luck
pukerz

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:14:28 PM

Too big a team

I don’t understand that it’s an exciting project why don’t you join the telegram group and ask them random faces
Some questions they won’t be random faces answering your questions it’s got a real strong knowledgeable admin that I’m sure will be more then happy to answer any of your queries. Link if your interested https://t.me/desicochat

Maybe take a look at the latest article I believe it might give you second thoughts

Huge hello to new members joining. We are glad to have you! Feel free to surf around and ask questions. DESICO team is here with answers! Meanwhile, you are welcome to check the latest news about endorsement from the Ministry of Economy: https://medium.com/@desico.io/desico-endorsed-by-lithuanias-ministry-of-economy-132c30700c5c

a strange reason not to invest in something. i prefer to base my decision on facts
bengringo

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:37:31 PM

Too big a team

I don’t understand that it’s an exciting project why don’t you join the telegram group and ask them random faces
Some questions they won’t be random faces answering your questions it’s got a real strong knowledgeable admin that I’m sure will be more then happy to answer any of your queries. Link if your interested https://t.me/desicochat

Maybe take a look at the latest article I believe it might give you second thoughts

Huge hello to new members joining. We are glad to have you! Feel free to surf around and ask questions. DESICO team is here with answers! Meanwhile, you are welcome to check the latest news about endorsement from the Ministry of Economy: https://medium.com/@desico.io/desico-endorsed-by-lithuanias-ministry-of-economy-132c30700c5c

a strange reason not to invest in something. i prefer to base my decision on facts
To big of a team? Hows that a bad thing? More people, more ideas, more movement, more commitment. Who's to say they are random face pics. This team is strong and are trying to do something big and to pull it off they need a big team.
renuncln

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:48:17 PM

Too big a team

To big of a team? Hows that a bad thing? More people, more ideas, more movement, more commitment. Who's to say they are random face pics. This team is strong and are trying to do something big and to pull it off they need a big team.
Never herd such nonsense the team is as big or as little as it needs to be obviously the people in the team are needed and bring value and knowledge that’s needed in order to bring this project forward and help crypto currency and ico work with no fear of scammers that’s why the Desico platform is needed & it’s gonna bring some big changes for ico’s
Onatarmedracen

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:59:21 PM

Too big a team

Never herd such nonsense the team is as big or as little as it needs to be obviously the people in the team are needed and bring value and knowledge that’s needed in order to bring this project forward and help crypto currency and ico work with no fear of scammers that’s why the Desico platform is needed & it’s gonna bring some big changes for ico’s
Katabiamorambe

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:09:05 AM

Too big a team

I understand you have doubts about such a project but if you just look at how valuable this project could be moving forward with trustworthy ico, have a look at Desico new preview platform it’s a brilliant layout and easy to navigate.
You are welcome to visit profile of our prototype investor Vincent on the platform.  Thanks a lot for your feedback!                                         https://medium.com/@desico.io/exclusive-preview-of-desico-platform-now-available-79ba7702ca34
dsipal

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:19:38 AM

Too big a team

I understand you have doubts about such a project but if you just look at how valuable this project could be moving forward with trustworthy ico, have a look at Desico new preview platform it’s a brilliant layout and easy to navigate.
You are welcome to visit profile of our prototype investor Vincent on the platform.  Thanks a lot for your feedback!                                         https://medium.com/@desico.io/exclusive-preview-of-desico-platform-now-available-79ba7702ca34
Ive only just come across this project and I have to say im very impressed, this is exactly what the crypto game needs, im very excited about this ICO
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:38:18 AM

#JOIN Facebook campaign
Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/oforiamankona

Bitcointalk username: spydee1522

Telegram link (via @): @Bright379

ETH address:  0x4F42E7fc1Ae9D01a5503dFdB0370081b2EA1eA12

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
mediocre777

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:22:55 AM

Too big a team

Ive only just come across this project and I have to say im very impressed, this is exactly what the crypto game needs, im very excited about this ICO
Ive fallen victim to scammers in the crypto world, Its about time someone did something to stop them because its ruining what is such a great industry. Im so happy DESICO is here and I will be backing this project 100%
sahabond (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:33:48 AM

STAY SAFE!

We love new members joining, but safety comes first.                                                                                                                                            👏THANK YOU FOR REPORTING!👏                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  DESICO team members will NEVER send you a private message asking for contribution, your private wallet key, or offer you any token bonus. Please be highly aware of scammers who pretend to be admins and send private messages with fake wallet addresses.                                                 ALWAYS inform group admins about any suspicious contact or activity.                                                                                     

The official administrators of the group are:
@IngridaDesico - Ingrida Willems, Community Manager
@LNDesico - Laimonas Noreika, CEO
@dariusn - Darius Noreika, COO
@vytasmat - Vytautas Matulevicius, CMO
@nicomuro - Nico Muro, Chief Design Officer
@georgeeast - George East, PR Officer
fbatyshev_007

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:44:43 AM

Its ecosystem will disrupt the global venture capital market for $ 155 billion by introducing security tokens through Blockchain.
An interesting idea solves a very important problem in countries where the regulation of the crypto currency is very difficult.
stalin2517

Activity: 254
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:50:37 AM

Love this project, it will give us all some peace of mind knowing that scammers won't be able to scam anymore, how could anyone in this crypto game be against that?
konaya

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:04:29 AM

Love this project, it will give us all some peace of mind knowing that scammers won't be able to scam anymore, how could anyone in this crypto game be against that?
I agree, this is exactly what we need, im sure everyone has had enough of these fraudsters, DESICO will bring an end to that.
Petes ireng

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:41:43 AM

#JOIN Telegram campaign
Bitcointalk username: Petes ireng
Telegram link (via @): @perseladay
ETH address: 0xfE5B7b1Eb3DB64A4C17C1c6eA68B3D6b7d85a17B
xelblch

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:46:40 AM

A better place than Lithuania for such a project can not imagine. The world center of start-ups) Indeed, DECICO can "clean" the market, which so needs it. Congratulations on the 3rd place at the ICO race, and I wish success and good luck to your team. I hope for a successful implementation. Before the release of the project on the market is still very long to wait, but it gives confidence, that on the release date, the developers will release a really high-quality platform.
fbatyshev_007

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:05:26 AM

Only recently found Desico but already I can the potential. Also, to already have a demo preview available is excellent. This is definitely a step in the right direction for the future of security token ICO's. Looking forward to this one.
ZuziLong

Activity: 1050

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:13:14 AM

Week 1 (24-30/08)
Facebook:
Spreadsheet No: 186
1. https://www.facebook.com/long.zuzi/posts/2140566585963109
2. https://www.facebook.com/long.zuzi/posts/2141687199184381
3. https://www.facebook.com/long.zuzi/posts/2142733812413053
4. https://www.facebook.com/long.zuzi/posts/2143899022296532

share:
1. https://www.facebook.com/long.zuzi/posts/2140564272630007
2. https://www.facebook.com/long.zuzi/posts/2141685852517849
3. https://www.facebook.com/long.zuzi/posts/2142730995746668
4. https://www.facebook.com/long.zuzi/posts/2143897492296685

Twitter:
Spreadsheet No: 185
Tweet:
1. https://twitter.com/ZuziLong/status/1033973808661651457
2. https://twitter.com/ZuziLong/status/1034324151115247618
3. https://twitter.com/ZuziLong/status/1034631763568472064
4. https://twitter.com/ZuziLong/status/1035000779856203776

Retweet:
1. https://twitter.com/ZuziLong/status/1033972852796547072
2. https://twitter.com/ZuziLong/status/1034323510825431040
3. https://twitter.com/ZuziLong/status/1034630852167098368
4. https://twitter.com/ZuziLong/status/1034999987761889281

Alen8

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:26:31 AM

#JOIN Telegram campaign

Bitcointalk username: Alen8
Telegram link (via @):  https://t.me/jessly88
ETH address: 0xaf785c760ecce65217f1d8ffdf541ec59e64c9ec
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:42:51 AM

week 1 (24.08-30.08)
1. https://www.facebook.com/christophercancinoelma/posts/1721280524661120
2. https://www.facebook.com/christophercancinoelma/posts/1723091737813332
3. https://www.facebook.com/christophercancinoelma/posts/1724285624360610
4. https://www.facebook.com/christophercancinoelma/posts/1725206250935214

repost
1. https://www.facebook.com/christophercancinoelma/posts/1721279604661212
2. https://www.facebook.com/christophercancinoelma/posts/1723091221146717
3. https://www.facebook.com/christophercancinoelma/posts/1724285221027317
4. https://www.facebook.com/christophercancinoelma/posts/1725203760935463
-------------

week 1 (24.08-30.08)
tweet
1. https://twitter.com/RazorcliffH/status/1033761071780179970
2. https://twitter.com/RazorcliffH/status/1034366141332770816
3. https://twitter.com/RazorcliffH/status/1034731943315697664
4. https://twitter.com/RazorcliffH/status/1035007647404019712

retweet
1. https://twitter.com/RazorcliffH/status/1033761004893523969
2. https://twitter.com/RazorcliffH/status/1034366103017775104
3. https://twitter.com/RazorcliffH/status/1034731857559007232
4. https://twitter.com/RazorcliffH/status/1035007581675110400
-------------

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 193 »
  Print  

Jump to: