Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:12:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us?  (Read 5214 times)
asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:01:45 AM

Till ico will live, until bounty will be in demand. So far, unfortunately, the hype around ico is vanished, waiting for successful campaigns is not worth it.
I see only two options:
1) You get a penny for your work.
2) You get tokens that no one needs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:31:36 AM

This can not be determined at this point in time that many ICOs are just eloping to the Crypto field which shall undoubtedly needs the support of the Bounty Hunters in propagating/campaigning the usefulness of their project. I also feels the Developers of this project should at least in some cases put ultimatum to the number of Hunters they budgeted for so that the Hunters rewards won't be too low or bunt of rubbish. By this the accepted Hunters shall diligently performed greater tasks to the best of their ability.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
bananadence

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:00:29 PM

Sincerely speaking, as long as new projects keep launching into the market, bounty programs continue. The reason is plain - these projects need bounty hunters to get them spread across the various social media so that adequate publicity could be made.
Undoubtedly new projects need bounty hunters. But among new projects there are a lot of swindlers who need advertizing even more. Here only when bounty hunters will not receive payment for the work, they will cease to be engaged in it.

azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:06:36 PM

I think the bounty program is very good for promoting cryptocurrency, especially to promote an ICO project, a bounty program is a market strategy for people to know about cryptocurrency. So I think, as long as many cryptos are launching their ICO project, so bouty programs will remain

Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:39:23 AM

I think the way how they perform today will last for two more years maximum, after that they will change. Probably they will start asking more for KYC and move to cabinet system in ICO websites.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:51:15 AM

Long or short term for bounty campaign project running with us is depend how many ico was success and give more profit for investor, or another we can say if many investor always interested with ico project we have and can running with bounty campaign for long term, but if less of investor to buy and invest their money at ico, we can search other job for income.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:33:07 AM

Till ico will live, until bounty will be in demand. So far, unfortunately, the hype around ico is vanished, waiting for successful campaigns is not worth it.
I see only two options:
1) You get a penny for your work.
2) You get tokens that no one needs.

This means that they will stay alive for a very long time. ICOs will become better but their number will be reduced. Probably, the awards for the Bounties' tasks will be increased as well, and this is really cool.
alvin345

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:16:04 AM

With current increasing trends for such programs I can predict that they will have place here for so long because it is very convenient to work and for employers and for employees.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:22:04 AM

Bounty programs will still exist as long as ICO comes around.
its their way of marketing there project and attract a possible investor.
to support there project and token sale.
regardless of the hype. ICO and Bounty will be here.
our heads up is, even the hype is not around yet.
we have the token that could be hype, in which we acquired in the bounty
Prime20

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:24:10 AM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

You have already answered your question. As long as this forum exists many bounties will surface which means bounty program cannot die.
siggy

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:25:34 AM

Some activities such as social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others, and a lot of low-qualified articles will become less rewarded, but signature campaign is one of the most important factor for each project without fame.
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:25:43 AM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

It will be here as it's really beneficial for the new projects to pay people with their newly created tokens. But they should be choosing their participants better, as there are too many trolls involved.

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:26:22 AM

Bounty programs will still exist as long as ICO comes around.
its their way of marketing there project and attract a possible investor.
to support there project and token sale.
regardless of the hype. ICO and Bounty will be here.
our heads up is, even the hype is not around yet.
we have the token that could be hype, in which we acquired in the bounty
It will stop when developers finds another ways of advertising their project without doing any bounty, so until this time the possible way reaching more interested investors is by doing bounty works, there's still no other ways to promote not unless dev's believe that the project will be supported without any ads and can survived by just developing the project from their own money.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
biuifyus

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:28:07 AM

I believe Bounty will be with us for a long time and Bounty is part of the campaign to promote any ICO project, so that's why if the ICO project is still available, the Bounty activity will be available as well.
clarise123

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:28:41 AM

the bounty campaign needs long patience because we know it takes 6 months before they share tokens. so I just have to wait for it to reach 6months because there are processes in which the bounty takes 4months and finishes the ICO for one month so 5months that he's done a month later before releasing the token amount.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
juperos

Activity: 459

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:30:24 AM

I think the bounty campaign will last a long time. Because Cryptocurrency has only grown for a year. It is a signal that in the future, there will be many projects waiting for us in the future. Many startups will gradually move to the Crypto market to develop their new products.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:37:22 AM

the bounty will survive in quite a long time. for ICO still continue to appear and technology continue to evolve with an awful lot of new thinking that exists then the bounty is also kept alive. every time a new innovation will appear naturally on this and this which makes bounty continues to run as it will always support the ICO.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:39:53 AM

The majority of bounty campaigns are only introducing spam on bitcointalk. So, I hope they're not going to be here for long.

They are ran by weak managers and don't care about quality or keeping the forum a good place to find useful information.
I think weak or strong mangaer will not help to reduce the spam produce by bounty hunter.  By introducing the bounty program here, the forum staff must realize the problem like spaming everywhere. Spamming is just because the hunter. I am also hunter but i dont agree if the bounty hunter is spamming.
kencot

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:40:16 AM

that's right, the bounty program will continue to appear with a new bounty. it will make investors and bounty hunters confused to choose a good ico to follow. therefore, with so many ico that appear also makes more types of coins. we must be able to take part in a good bounty in order that we can get the good coins to sale.
True Vozer

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:43:05 AM

I don't know, i want bounty programs can stay as long as possible. I think while new ICO still born, bounty programs will still alive. Bounty programs help company to promote their ICO effectively.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: